View Full Version : Sunday May 26 ride/BBQ start 9 ish

Dafnip
05-25-2002, 12:17 PM
Whats up everyone. I know there are a few post up for rides tommorow and i really want to go riding but I an also having a BBQ at my house at about 6 so I need to be back around 5.

I would like to join up with anyone who is going to do a ride that will get them back around 5 or else start another ride for those who are on the same page as me.

I propose the Whistler/City ride. Marine Drive to horseshoe bay, then to whistler. If anyone wants join up you are welcome to come to my house for a BBQ after.

Anyone intrested post up.

Dafnip

Just a little change in plans. My buddy just said that Whistler is a little to short so I am extending it to past pembertion. We will go as far as time permits to get us back by 5ish.

frEEk
05-25-2002, 04:48 PM
i may be in. if my buddy in pemberton is not working tomorrow I will be heading up there for the day, and a 9 or 10am departure would suit me well. we would continue on to lilloet. weather permiting of course, but it looks to be good sunday.

Dafnip
05-25-2002, 05:29 PM
Lilloet is actually where me and my friend were thinking of heading. Where do you live? I am in Bby My friend and I are gonna meet at the Micky D's on Boundary and Lougheed Hwy. There is a parking lot in the back. We will be leaving there at 9am sharp so try to be a few mins early.

Dafnip

Flag
05-25-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Dafnip
Lilloet is actually where me and my friend were thinking of heading. Where do you live? I am in Bby My friend and I are gonna meet at the Micky D's on Boundary and Lougheed Hwy. There is a parking lot in the back. We will be leaving there at 9am sharp so try to be a few mins early.

Dafnip

I'm coming from downtown. A good place to meet would be the church parking lot at Taylor Way and the upper levels. Do you know where this is?

It's on the northwest corner of where Taylor Way go's under the upper levels. The parking lot is actually at the back part way up the on ramp to the highway.

Dafnip
05-25-2002, 05:39 PM
sure do, what time? I'd say leave there at 9:15. What do u think?

frEEk
05-25-2002, 06:11 PM
i'm in north van, just one exit away from taylor way. i'd be concerned about the viability of the church parking lot tho. it IS a sunday morning after all. might be full? there is also a nice place to meet right at the head of taylor way (just at the top of the block the church is on). there's a big lighted map there & a good sized pullout area. course, if u have experience with that church and know it's gonna be empty, then that's fine too.

i will have confirmation on whether i'll be goin tonite by 11 i would think. i'll post my attendance as soon as i find out.

Flag
05-25-2002, 09:45 PM
9:15 at the church. I've had experience with the church and it's never been a problem. See ya there.

Any problems call my cell 604-612-0056

frEEk
05-26-2002, 01:17 AM
well, i'm still not confirmed. little bitch fergot to call me! so if i'm not there at 9:15, dont wait for me. sorry i cant give a more definite answer :(

frEEk
05-26-2002, 01:24 AM
of course, as soon as i post...
i am confirmed. see y'all at 9:15 at the church parking lot & taylor & hwy 1

Candide
05-26-2002, 02:16 AM
I'll be there IF

. weather's fine
. I get up so early :o (just came home from work)

I can't make the bbq because I've already been invited for a dinner at the same time :( otherwise it would be great...

frEEk
05-27-2002, 11:55 PM
was great meeting & ridin w u guys. definitely one of the best group rides i'v had. stellar group. thx