View Full Version : (Saturday June 1st) Whistler Ride

Ryan R
05-28-2002, 05:37 PM
I will probably be heading up their on saturday if the weather is nice so anyone that wants to join me, post up. Weather is supose to be 18 degrees and pure sun so hopefully that will be the case. Meet spot will be Annacis Island Shell station and departure time is 12:10 PM. I am going to stay up their for quite a while rather than ride back with you guys so whoever comes can continue on further and maybe do the loop or head back. :rider

jonathan
05-28-2002, 05:50 PM
i'd like to go

D-Mann
05-28-2002, 06:35 PM
Hey Ryan, Yeah, I actually need to go up to whistler to take care of some business, so I would be in. The only thing is that I live on the North shore, so riding out to Annacis is in the opposite direction. Want to make a stop off point?

Dafnip
05-28-2002, 07:04 PM
I am in for sure but is there any chance on leaving earlier? Not a big deal. I would like to go up to Darcey, some really good roads and almost no traffic. I did this run this past weekend with some guys. Anyone intrested?

Dafnip

thr1
05-28-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Dafnip
I am in for sure but is there any chance on leaving earlier? Not a big deal. I would like to go up to Darcey, some really good roads and almost no traffic. I did this run this past weekend with some guys. Anyone intrested?

Dafnip

damn working this Saturday:( ... that Darcy road was sweet wasn't it:thumbup

Dafnip
05-28-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by thr1

damn working this Saturday:( ... that Darcy road was sweet wasn't it:thumbup

I think U feel a cold coming on heeh ;)

It was the best i have ridin yet.

Dafnip

thr1
05-28-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Dafnip

I think U feel a cold coming on heeh ;)

It was the best i have ridin yet.

Dafnip

*cough, cough* me not feeling good;)

ducden
05-28-2002, 11:29 PM
Hey Dudes!

Did the Darcy lake run as well last Sunday just ahead of you
guys.

Saw you guys pull up to the front gates of the reserve, you should of came down to the lake and check it out, quite the sight to see!

I was with a few fellow Vromies.

That is a sweet road! Just gotta keep an eye out for the local
Tribal Police.

Cheers! :thumbup

David
05-29-2002, 10:43 AM
I would really like to do this. Maybe even the loop. But I'm thinking in Pemberton by noon at the latest.

bc_bud
05-29-2002, 11:03 AM
I'm in...
I'll be leaving from Richmond, so does anyone want to meet here first???
Or how about we all meet somewhere central... say Vancouver Starbucks on Robson at 1:15 p.m???
We'll get traffic, but thats ok by me so i can sleep in :)
post up and let me know if anyone wants to meet in Richmond or the Vancouver location...

Ryan R
05-30-2002, 11:44 PM
Somthing came up guys, shit @%#@$ I really wanted to go to whistler but I am going to have to wait, you guys have fun though and If Dafnip see's this he can schedule the meet points and times for everyone if not Why dont you take care of it D-Mann since you have some business to take care of up there. Hopefully I will see you guys at the stunt meet on the sunday. Have a good ride everyone and ride safe :thumbup

Chris
05-31-2002, 11:47 AM
I'd like to meet up in Richmond or Vancouver to so let me know where & when & I'll see you there.

bc_bud
05-31-2002, 02:24 PM
i'd like to go around 12:00 or so from Richmond... how's that???