View Full Version : partying hard

hummer1612
05-07-2004, 03:29 PM
hey everyone Im Josh i work for Carter Motorsports,Iam planning a charity event at Maverics in Burnaby,Im looking for people to help out with some cool door prizes,Or if you wanna come to the party u can buy tickets for it and that will help out to, you have a chance of winning some sweet ass prizeslike sky diving, river rafting, free tatoos, new helmets everything that you could wanna win in an event like this, so if you want some tickets there 10bucks and i have them at carter, if u wanna help out give me a call at 519-0000

thanx everyone

R1 GIRL
05-07-2004, 03:51 PM
hey everyone Im Josh i work for Carter Motorsports,Iam planning a charity event at Maverics in Burnaby,Im looking for people to help out with some cool door prizes,Or if you wanna come to the party u can buy tickets for it and that will help out to, you have a chance of winning some sweet ass prizeslike sky diving, river rafting, free tatoos, new helmets everything that you could wanna win in an event like this, so if you want some tickets there 10bucks and i have them at carter, if u wanna help out give me a call at 519-0000

thanx everyone

What's the charity?

losmi2k
05-08-2004, 10:00 AM

thanx everyone

hahahaha its Josh. Good to see you giving something back to the community, its about time. lol JJ. Anyway what day is this happing at and what charity are we trying to get a few bucks for.

scudafi
05-10-2004, 07:45 AM
If we supply a door prize do we at least get the ticket gratis. :drinkbeer