BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

gossip thread

3K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  spinster 
#1 ·
it seems we have a lot of gossip coming in from the "whats perfect" and "do you only date guys that ride" posts, so i think we need to start it up in a new thread :)

whats the news people? have you met someone from BCSB who was a complete whacko? Someone who is now the love of your life!? maybe met someone on a ride that just caught your interest? gossipy stuff, common, lets hear it!

although maybe be kind, if you have a horror story about meeting someone from here, lets not use names cuz that just hurts feelings... lol I didn't start this thread for people to start trashing other people... but do share the stories, it will make us all think twice before deciding to meet people from here i think. :)

#8 ·
Deputy said:
you're such a wack job...whether the pansy you is the real you, the asshole you is the real you, or their both the real you...you're either bipolar or just flat out bizarre
well finally some one who can really appreciate me..thanks buddy :thumbup

#9 ·
Deputy said:
you're such a wack job...whether the pansy you is the real you, the asshole you is the real you, or their both the real you...you're either bipolar or just flat out bizarre
:attention well finally some one who can really appreciate me..thanks buddy :thumbup

#10 ·
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Deputy
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

:attention well finally some one who can really appreciate me..thanks buddy :thumbup

#18 ·
K2atie3737 said:
Hey there's nothing wrong with being a newfie! Ya know, i've heard people say that newfie guys are great in the bedroom--- in fact, i know. :p

just kidding--- or am i? ;) gossip gossip!!!
:bowdown ....... :thumbup

#20 ·
I want to know why this Katie chick keeps defending TerryBILT when he is clearly still trying to hook up with other chicks when it seems also pretty clear that they two of them went out? Hmmmmmm... :rolleyes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.