: So who's up for a Team Canada Victory Ride tonight? (Feb 24)

CG
02-24-2002, 03:05 PM
So, who's up for a victory ride in honor of the mens hockey team?? :) Ok ok, i'll make up any excuse to go out and ride.... so who's up??

Ryan R
02-24-2002, 04:57 PM
Well I ended up insuring after all today and going for a ride. I couldn't take it. I rode down to the ferry terminals and went for a rip on robert's bank, then I headed through richmond for a bit and went back to white rock. I get to the beach and it is team Canada central. I have never seen it that crazy in my life. So as I was cruising along a whole bunch of people were waving flags and screaming and waving at me so, I decided I had a empty stretch ahead of me for a bit so I cranked out a nice wheelie and they all cheered:D It was pretty cool. Man I would be up for a ride but my whole body hurts right now so it will have to be another time.:hopmad:hopmad:hopmad Go Canada :hopmad:hopmad

CBR600F2
02-24-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Ryan R
Well I ended up insuring after all today and going for a ride. I couldn't take it. ....

you crazy man! haha... good shit!! i was driving around in surrey after the game to go to the gym and even here on king george hwy, there were ppl's waving flags from the cars and on the road! good to see that patriotism! go canada go!!!! :hopmad

GTI
02-25-2002, 01:26 AM
Would have been cool to see some flags on the bikes.