View Full Version : Hey Limited Edition!!

Hu99
03-09-2002, 05:35 PM
Was that you riding past Coquitlam Centre this morning (Saturday March 9) about 11am? RC51 rider with a JR Ballistic jacket. Dude weren't you cold? It was f***ing freezing!!:D

arai
03-09-2002, 05:37 PM
actually it was pretty warm out today. I went out to put on some miles and break in my new leathers a bit more and it was suprisingly nice

-arai-

LimitedEdition
03-09-2002, 06:06 PM
Hey man the RC51 market is wacked out in Vancouver. I got the bike to be different and its like I see RC51's everywhere =) Went to Squamish and 3/4 bikes at Starbucks were RC51's =)

I have seen the one by Coquitlam Center I think .. He has aftermarket High Mounts?? It wasn't me .. I was working and won't insure anymore until April 2nd (don't want badluck from April 1st) :D

bl1tz
03-09-2002, 06:10 PM
i see RC51s outside the starbucks on robson and thurlow ALL THE TIME:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

LimitedEdition
03-09-2002, 08:08 PM
FUck that man. We are both Squids ... WE HUNG OUT AT A NETCAFE MAN !! U wore leathers to play CS!! Mick is a half squid cause he left after dinner. But .. I could tell those hotties at ProGamer wanted you to give them a ride :cool

Miteorite
03-09-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by LimitedEdition
U wore leathers to play CS!! Mick is a half squid cause he left after dinner. But .. I could tell those hotties at ProGamer wanted you to give them a ride

hahahaha
are you guys any good?
without the OGC that is :laughing
where do you usually play?

Human
03-09-2002, 09:19 PM
why would anyone like riding in the city or on Robson ?

FastMickey
03-09-2002, 10:22 PM
robson, more specifically, starbucks is a good place to meet up with other riders that lives around vancouver,downtown, west van area. In fact, all the riders in any area would come to robson. It is just the best place to get to meet new riders, and look at what kind of leathers they have, and gear...stuff like that you know. Specially during summer time, is when all the riders would meet up, and just go up and down robson, eating their crepes, and drinking their starbucks. i, as a matter of fact, would like to meet more riders! Lets all wish there will be alot of hot riders this year visiting robson.

FastMickey
03-09-2002, 10:23 PM
NOTE::::

Replace [riders] with [chicks]

thank you

FastMickey
03-09-2002, 10:26 PM
PS: blitz is the number one in CS, no one can seem to kill him with his RS Taichi leathers.