View Full Version : Jerry Springer's "Too hot to wear farings" Unscensored

Ryan R
03-12-2002, 05:53 PM
This is a pick of what my bike looks like right now. Not my bike in the pic but you get the idea. I thought I would play it a little safer and loose the body work as I learn the ancient art of wheelies. :D

CG
03-12-2002, 05:59 PM
well that's one way to save money....

but for me, I dont care about stunts.... i'll let wheelies happen naturally by themself :)

jonathan
03-12-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Canadian_Gixxer
well that's one way to save money....

but for me, I dont care about stunts.... i'll let wheelies happen naturally by themself :)

yeah I was with you and THR1 when I got on the gas in second and the front wheel just drifted up on its own, had to back off the throttle TO AVOID LOOPING !!!

well not really but I think the cold air makes my bike wheelie without me asking it to:D

Bluestone
03-12-2002, 08:26 PM
i wouldn't want to expose my Honey to the rest of the world, but i would be interested in getting a second set of used/worn fairings to put on her.
I think i'll talk to Trevor at BK tomorrow. Anyone know where else i could get them?

(02 ZX6R)

VanCity6R
03-12-2002, 09:58 PM
ebay

Ryan R
03-12-2002, 09:59 PM
Anyone know where else i could get them?

Ebay is a good place to start although most of the stuff you find are for R6's or R1's.

TeeTee
03-12-2002, 10:10 PM
If you're riding around without plastic you might want ot get some frame sliders. In this case they really would be to protect the frame. An oppsie that takes a big gouge out of the frame would make you hate yourself bigtime. Side covers are expensive too but nothing like a frame.

I can see we are going to have to find a VERY deserted part of the lower mainland this summer for you guys to learn how to do this stuff away from prying eyes.......... and gumball machines :D

Ryan R
03-12-2002, 10:18 PM
If you're riding around without plastic you might want ot get some frame sliders

Check out my sig Bruce, already taken care of ;)

Harps
03-12-2002, 11:09 PM
Hey guys, is it my imagination, or does everyone on this board ride either a late model ZX-6R or an R6?

I noticed on that poll that most people here ride Kawis. I've had a Suzuki and a Honda...but my last two bikes have both been Kawasakis.

TeeTee
03-13-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Harps
Hey guys, is it my imagination, or does everyone on this board ride either a late model ZX-6R or an R6?

I noticed on that poll that most people here ride Kawis. I've had a Suzuki and a Honda...but my last two bikes have both been Kawasakis.

No it's not your imagination. Check out the sticky poll "what do you ride?" at the top of this forum. Kawi is out in front. But it's not all 600's.

Those of us that are "compensatin' " have 9R's like Hu99 and I or big twin jugs like Dalton and Big Jim :D

https://www.bcsportbikes.com/bcbikes/user39-1.jpg

pixie
03-13-2002, 12:34 PM
No it's not your imagination. Check out the sticky poll "what do you ride?" at the top of this forum. Kawi is out in front. But it's not all 600's.

Those of us that are "compensatin' " have 9R's like Hu99 and I or big twin jugs like Dalton and Big Jim

Or little twins, like me!