BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Anyone have a bike STOLEN last night?

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  penumbra604 
#1 ·
Driving home from work around 12:30 last night (Clark dr and 2nd Ave area) I saw 2 guys pushing a bike with no lights on.. looked like an FZ-1 or a Sv-650 maybe? I tailed them for a while and called VPD. They showed up pretty quick and busted one guy but they didn't say if they recovered the bike or not. Hopefully they found the bike !

#11 ·
Hats off to you man, nice work on calling the cops. F-ing theives.

#13 ·
Give it a rest will you. Every time stuff like this comes up you have to have ago at the racers. It's growing old halfabrain. Get some new material......

I'm sure one or two of your BCCOM buddies are guilty of having questionable parts on the bikes in the past too.

G
#14 ·
Considering the stalking, I;d say you're my BCCOM buddy.
I don't normally attack racers and I was going to put stunters in there too, because their another group that are always looking for a ready supply of cheap parts. I'm sure there's tons of great ones out there but it only takes a few to buy the stolen goods that make us all unhappy.
I definately have a hate on for bike theives but you're free to defend them all you like.

#16 ·
everyone is always looking for a deal. its just the way it is, why pay more if you dont have too? if the parts are questionable then back away, otherwise a good deal is a good deal. i'm sure you dont have a problem buying used parts if it saves you half over factory parts, give it the fuck up

#15 ·
I'm not defending bike theives. I'm defending racers that do not have anything to do with stolen bikes or parts. You are far to eager to paint everyone with the same brush stroke. We are not all bad guys waiting for stolen parts to come our way via your stolen bikes. I've never bought stolen parts nor would I support it.

Your flippent remarks about racers are getting old. Stunters on the other hand need a good thrashing. Have at them..... ha ha ha!

#18 ·
Now some poor racer is going to have to pay full price for his parts... :-( :)
I was reacting to this post. And my point still stands. Only now I think you're a fool due to your "pandering, mimicking way".

Please try again at being smart. That one failed.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.