View Full Version : Name stickers

Digi168
03-19-2002, 10:05 AM
Ok, I am having trouble posting a font list, so I am proposing that whoever wants name stickers can meet me for coffee, and I can show you the fonts on my laptop that way you will be able to see exactly what it will look like. So if anyone wants to meet up say Wednesday night at a central location after dinner, I am in. I will also bring some of my logo clipart and if you want any of that at least I can get it all right the first time. Money is not required until the stickers are made. Name stickers will $5 a pair. Plus I will bring the color samples along.

Human
03-19-2002, 10:43 AM
Where and what time and can you bring those "kanji" stickers as well ?....and *sheepishly* is my name sticker ready ?

Thanks....

Digi168
03-19-2002, 10:58 AM
Why don't we just meet at my office, I have coffee etc... and I can make the stickers while you are here.

Thursday night

9180 King George Highway
Suite 203

at the corner of King George and 92nd st.

7:30pm

RSVP or I won't be here.

CG
03-19-2002, 11:12 AM
thursday is tuff for me as well, I dont get off school until 7:30, if you guys are still gonna be around there at 8:30, then I can make that time.... weather permitting of course (ie, snow)

Digi168
03-19-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Canadian_Gixxer
thursday is tuff for me as well, I dont get off school until 7:30, if you guys are still gonna be around there at 8:30, then I can make that time.... weather permitting of course (ie, snow)

Well depending on how many ppl show up, but I can wait for you, provided it isn't snowing.

CG
03-19-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Digi168

Well depending on how many ppl show up, but I can wait for you, provided it isn't snowing.

ok, i'll should know by tommorrow if I can make it on time or not....

atomlowe
03-19-2002, 11:55 AM
Any day is fine for myself. Lets try to get a decent sized group though so we don't waste your time. Just post up when....

Thanks,

atom

Human
03-19-2002, 04:09 PM
aw man, the 21st (Thursday) is my New Year's I most likely won't be able to make it.....

Digi168
03-19-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by atomlowe
Any day is fine for myself. Lets try to get a decent sized group though so we don't waste your time. Just post up when....

Thanks,

atom

If we meet at my office at least I can make them while you wait, otherwise I will bring the laptop and meet whoever, at whatever place we decide to meet then I can make them all later, either way works for me.

As for dates and times I am open to anything except Tue and Wed of next week.

Human
03-19-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Digi168

If we meet at my office at least I can make them while you wait, otherwise I will bring the laptop and meet whoever, at whatever place we decide to meet then I can make them all later, either way works for me.

As for dates and times I am open to anything except Tue and Wed of next week.

umm...you are tempting me a bit too much....lol....do I take a left or a right from the king george highway intersection just before Surrey Central Exit ? I wil be coming from Langley...or atleast try.....

Digi168
03-19-2002, 10:57 PM
If you are coming from langley, you end up at King George next to the car dealership I think, then it would be left, past Tim Hortons, the QE Secondary, then left at 92nd it is the brown building on the corner, take your next right and you will see a driveway turn right and you can park there.

Human
03-20-2002, 08:15 AM
ok will come out for a quick meet, your promise of doing the stickers right there is too good....lol