: old sportbike

Budgie
03-19-2002, 10:57 PM
I hope this will work. This is what I call my old sportbike

adamantium
03-19-2002, 11:20 PM
That's pretty nice, gotta a bigger picture?

Hu99
03-20-2002, 07:39 AM
That is nice. What is it? A Bonny or a Kawie?

Human
03-20-2002, 08:24 AM
Lloyd, it's an Enfield Bullet 450 ?

do you still have it ? you selling ?

Hu99
03-20-2002, 08:32 AM
An Enfield? With disc brakes? Who woulda thunk it?

TeeTee
03-20-2002, 08:47 AM
What a bunch of heathen savages :rolleyes Kawi and Enfield indeed. It's a sad thing when the youth of today doesn't know of the heritage from which they sprang :flip :D

A buddy of mine has on early 70's Triumph in his garage. I've touched on him to sell it to me but he knows I've done all my riding with a left side shift so he doesn't want to see me screw up and crash the bike.......... Funny he didn't say anything about me being hurt, just the bike :confused

He must be a real biker :D

Guess he's waiting for the kids to grow up so he can get into riding again.....

Bigger pictures by all means. Looks shiny from the little one though. :)

thr1
03-20-2002, 11:00 AM
nice, those old bike are pretty cool

Budgie
03-20-2002, 10:40 PM
You guys are pathetic. Only one came close. This is a 1977 Triumph Tiger ( single carb ) 750 cc . Just for your info the shifter is on the LHS. I think they made that change in the early 70's . This bike is street ready. I started it up the other day because I put in in the buy/sell mag. I'm thinking of taking it to Tswassan on April 23 for the swap meet. Since it's a kick start I don't have to worry about you guys driving away with it.

Human
03-21-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Budgie
You guys are pathetic. Only one came close. This is a 1977 Triumph Tiger ( single carb ) 750 cc . Just for your info the shifter is on the LHS. I think they made that change in the early 70's . This bike is street ready. I started it up the other day because I put in in the buy/sell mag. I'm thinking of taking it to Tswassan on April 23 for the swap meet. Since it's a kick start I don't have to worry about you guys driving away with it.

hey man I got the perfect excuse, unlike Lloyd :p , I wasn't born for another 2 years when that bike came out.....

how much you sellnig it for ?

Hu99
03-21-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Human
hey man I got the perfect excuse, unlike Lloyd :p , I wasn't born for another 2 years when that bike came out.....

Hey, I was the guy that came close.:p

TeeTee
03-21-2002, 06:30 PM
Well at least I knew it was a Triumph. LHS eh? One of the new ones :D If all the Tigers had the single carb then my buddy's might be one of those too. His was a single carb 650. Come to think of it his is from the 60's for sure.

And with the kick start only you bet yer bippy it'll be safe from us. The biggest I've ever kicked was a 250 trials bike.

And yeah, how much? I've been thinking of getting something to put collector plates onto. And it doesn't get much more collectable than a Trumpet :)

Budgie
03-21-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by BMatthews
Well at least I knew it was a Triumph. LHS eh? One of the new ones :D If all the Tigers had the single carb then my buddy's might be one of those too. His was a single carb 650. Come to think of it his is from the 60's for sure.

And with the kick start only you bet yer bippy it'll be safe from us. The biggest I've ever kicked was a 250 trials bike.

And yeah, how much? I've been thinking of getting something to put collector plates onto. And it doesn't get much more collectable than a Trumpet :)

I've got it in the mag. for $5000. They seem to go between 4 & 5 I have 2 guys interested but no offers yet