View Full Version : Chandler on HMC Ducati!!

eg_hybrid
03-21-2002, 11:24 AM
This should be good!! I'm not sure what Kawi was smoking when they didnt resign him...

atomlowe
03-21-2002, 06:42 PM
Didn't he finish like 4th or 5th in points last year. Any time you've got a top 5 guy don't you try to keep him?:confused

atom

eg_hybrid
03-22-2002, 08:03 AM
4th i think...
you're right though, he was super consisent with old machinery. (Though i love the 7RR)

I think the only time he crashed was at Laguna as a wild card rider in the WSBK race going into the corkscrew (he hit Yanagawa). It wasn't his fault though... his frieken clip on broke!!:eek

Originally posted by atomlowe
Didn't he finish like 4th or 5th in points last year. Any time you've got a top 5 guy don't you try to keep him?:confused

atom

atomlowe
03-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Pretty nutz to fault a guy thats riding an under powered bike and no major upgrades of the past few years. I hope he tears it up for Ducati and rubs their noses in it.

Harps
03-23-2002, 01:03 AM
Yeah that's great for Ducati and Chandler that they're hooked up now...but it's gonna be odd to see Chandler not riding green.

But this has left Pascal without a ride. :mad That's really too bad. I wanted to see what the old Canadian could do not being stuck on a Harley.