BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Evil Knievel dead

3K views 43 replies 27 participants last post by  PRSmechanic 
#1 ·
the crazy old guy died today. It was always great to see him try to do his jumps.

#5 ·
i dont belive this thread, means nothing without a CNN.com link...

please get to work worms

#9 · (Edited)
Agreed he is finally retired.

He just finished a big lawsuit with Kanye West. The lawsuit was about one of Kayne's music videos. Kayne dressed up like Evil Knievel in it. Evil called him on it, sued him, and won a very substantial settlement. I hope his son doesn't get his hands on it!

#13 ·
I'll bet he rusted to death thanks to all the metal plates and pins that were holding him together.... :D

He was definetly a legend and won't be forgotten any time soon.

RIP Mr K....

#14 ·
69 is a great number to die 2.

also the kanye west thing was so fucked up it was obivious that our beloved daredevil was a huge fucking old school racist, and coudlnt stand to see a brother wear the knievel type suit & pay homage.
HATER.....

and robby is a fucking MORAN!!!!!

#16 ·
There was something special about the era he did his stunts in.

Not alot of crazy dare devils around in his time. Compared to now its almost main stream.

I'm sure the pharmacutical companies stock will drop. Evel must have been so medicated.

RIP you bally's bastard.

#20 ·
I was just thinking that. I couldn't imagine launching a Harley that far. It kind of explains why most his injuries were from doing the flying W over the bars.

But I'm sure if a huge crowd of 2 or 3 people Gasman would do the same stupid shit as Evel.

RIP Evel you were one hell of an entertainer.

#26 ·
Knievel was most recently in the headlines over his dispute with Kanye West.

The daredevil sued West over his 2006 "Touch The Sky" video, where the rapper takes on the persona of "Evel Kanyevil" and tries to jump a rocket-powered motorcycle over a canyon.

West's lawyers said the video was a satire, and as such, was covered under the First Amendment.

Knievel also claimed West's image as a rapper diminished his own reputation, and called it "vulgar and offensive."

But recently, the stunt rider met the 30-year-old rapper in person at Knievel's Florida home, and the two ironed out their differences.

Knievel called West a "wonderful guy and quite a gentleman," and even expressed concern about the recent death of West's mother.

Yah, this sounds like something a "huge fucking old school racist" would do! And shouldn't a person prove they can spell "morOn" before they can call somebody else one? And by the way...FUCK RAP!!!

#28 ·
Yah, this sounds like something a "huge fucking old school racist" would do! And shouldn't a person prove they can spell "morOn" before they can call somebody else one? And by the way...FUCK RAP!!!
over 80% of 'kids' listen to rap these days, yes that includes all them white little highschool brats.. not that it has anything to do with death defying stunts... unless you live in Detroit i guess. :cool

This post has been deleted
#35 ·
Yeah, me to, he was an original, at least in taking it to the masses. I'm sure there were bike jumpers before him, but he was the right guy at the right time...

#36 ·
I watched his jumps growning up; had the windup!

Bet he's jumpin' the Pearly Gates right now; he keeps 50% of the Gate & 15% of the Concession.

Selected Evel Knievel Quotes:

- But you come to a point in your life when you can't pull the trigger anymore.

- I think I coulda landed on a dime. I really do.

- I've been in a treatment center for drinkin'. I stayed for two days, then escaped.

- The other thing I wanted but never got to do had something to do with Liz Taylor but she's getting a little old and a little fat.

- You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.