Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles. - Page 2
Page 2 of 333 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 17 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles.

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom2005 View Post
    And I was doing tones of wheelies last year ? lol I cant even wheelie...
    I believe in you!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    well in a straight line you would wax me atm since I have 1 down 4 up gears. As for rippin the twisties it will wheelie sideways in 4th
    http://www.vancouvermustangs.com/for...3&postcount=42
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Props to Kerunt. I have been watching his postings over on vancouvermustangs.com for a while.

Bike
    R1100S '01, '04 R6, '71 Falcone
    i just sit back, relax and enjoy the show....haha this stuff is just too funny tonight!
    Last edited by Quicker6; 02-01-2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: text

Bike
    tard
    Who is this helping? Who cares who's asking how much. If you choose to care about this kind of thing, you will ALWAYS be angry. I know a guy who gets angry every day about how people drive. Guaranteed lifelong anger. I assume stupidity is out there and have a laugh. You choose.

I've seen an increase in "frustration" over the past few winter weeks and I understand the need for speed. I was out today in the freezing rain and yesterday in the dry sun!!! It does the body good. GET your insurance running because it's time to ride and do what you love!!!

Bike
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom2005 View Post
    yea because I was getting 16yr old kids wanting to buy it and never road a bike before and dont have the money at that. And I was doing tones of wheelies last year ? lol I cant even wheelie...I guess bringing it up 1 foot is considered as a shit baged stunted bike. I will sell it for whatever I want to sell it for I dont really care what your opinions are for my price just because you want a mint bike for nothing. Like I said people that bitch are the ones without bikes or have no money.

Also you question the mechanics of my bike? who are you fucking kidding... at least I never wrote mine off and its in one piece buddy
    Thanks for the reply Micheal , as you can tell by my posts , I am trying to show a buyers perspective on the process of purchasing a motorcycle ,I never said shit-bagged stunted , I believe I said semi-stunted , the fact that you can't wheelie just makes it worse , nothing harder on an engine and forks etc... than a rider trying his hardest to learn how to wheelie a bike , If you weren't being so stupid about it , I would give you a pass , but since you had to start using profanity towards me , I have no choice but to point out here that I was considering purchasing your bike , even though I don't like your attitude ( after your bullsh*t postings from my ride that I posted last year , those who read it remember it sure enough ) You know , the one when you got home and went online to complain about all those crazy riders speeding like asshol*s and then when called out by a GSK-R rider who rode with you that same week , about doing wheelies on the streeet , you quickly went and removed all those pictures and deleted some posts you made to hide your bull from curious eyes , I remember well Mikey Boy , Judge not lest ye be judged , Anyways , back on point , If you go and look at your posting history , you find talk of you asking how to wheelie ??, and when are the Track times for street drags/ races in mission?? , and changing your sprockets up-down?, or how If you don't believe my R6 does 250 then get a gps and i will prove it!!!!! , Yeah ...., sounds like a bike I want to spend my hard earned money on , a rat bagged but shiney piece of yami engineering . See junior , some buyer do their research , that is most likely why your getting lowball offers for the last year , people doing their due dilligence . So , good luck with your sale , and say hello to Jessica for me , hope all is well ..............Justin
    I can only surmise that the "2005" in your name is derived from your year of birth. You weren't born yesterday, but pretty damn close to it. - Howattzer to Phantom2005
    BCSB Ride Video links --- http://vimeo.com/search/videos/search:jafkaf/431febee

Bike
    ouch justin! your posts are always filled with such (insert your own adjective)truth, it could hurt this young man's feelings. it's like rays of light are coming at me from my screen when i read your stuff, like god shining down from heaven above

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicker6 View Post
    ouch justin! your posts are always filled with such (insert your own adjective)truth, it could hurt this young man's feelings. it's like rays of light are coming at me from my screen when i read your stuff, like god shining down from heaven above
    I have no intention on hurting anyones feeling , just putting a buyers point in the forefront . I had his bike short listed on my replacement list , but after reading all his post , not a chance I would buy it , (maybe I should lowball him ) . I just read the link from Kerunt , nice one bro . Maybe I can find the link to the ride from lasy year ??????????
    I can only surmise that the "2005" in your name is derived from your year of birth. You weren't born yesterday, but pretty damn close to it. - Howattzer to Phantom2005

Bike
    hope u saw mikeiscool's link as well on the stang forum, i wouldnt have his bike for 500 bucks

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicker6 View Post
    hope u saw mikeiscool's link as well on the stang forum, i wouldnt have his bike for 500 bucks
    I would - the fairings alone are worth more

mike was taken Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by jafkaf81 View Post
    You know , the one when you got home and went online to complain about all those crazy riders speeding like asshol*s and then when called out by a GSK-R rider who rode with you that same week , about doing wheelies on the streeet , you quickly went and removed all those pictures and deleted some posts you made to hide your bull from curious eyes , I remember well Mikey Boy , Judge not lest ye be judged ,
    Oh was he the guy that was bitching out people for being dangerous, while he had videos of himself doing highspeed runs and wheelies at deltaport, while passing cars on the shoulder at like 200km/h+ ?

This just went to another level of funny.

Bike
    I'd give him 500 bucks to just shut up , Found the link , read my first post #1 then standard stuff till page 9-10 , too bad Phantom deleted alot of his posts , but you get the jist of it , It had 8,500 views , big topic last season , dragged from the depths , oh well it's still winter , nothing better to do right now........... LINK ------> https://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...t=great+escape ************************************************** ************************************************
    Last edited by jafkaf81; 02-01-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeiscool View Post
    Oh was he the guy that was bitching out people for being dangerous, while he had videos of himself doing highspeed runs and wheelies at deltaport, while passing cars on the shoulder at like 200km/h+ ?

thats him

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeiscool View Post

Yup , some how they all were deleted mysteriously right after that .

Bike
    I'd give him 500 bucks to just shut up , Found the link , read my first post #1 then standard stuff till page 9-10 , too bad Phantom deleted alot of his posts , but you get the jist of it , It had 8,500 views , big topic last season , dragged from the depths , oh well it's still winter , nothing better to do right now...........https://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...t=great+escape
    i remember that thread pretty well, i missed out on your ride last year cuz my bike was already out of comission, page11 is where its starts to get really good, really too bad all the good posts are gone......sniff, sniff

Bike
    none
    I'd give him 500 bucks to just shut up , Found the link , read my first post #1 then standard stuff till page 9-10 , too bad Phantom deleted alot of his posts , but you get the jist of it , It had 8,500 views , big topic last season , dragged from the depths , oh well it's still winter , nothing better to do right now...........https://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...t=great+escape
    From that thread:

But speed isn't the issue , the last CBR 125 ride to merrit had a bike lowside on Hwy 8
    I think you got your facts wrong Justin .

AFAIK, I'm the only one who ever posted CBR125 rides to Merritt, and no one ever low slided on them! Running out of gas on the other hand... that's another story

I do remember one of the times I joined up with you crazy lot on the same run (I think Stacey organized that ride?), and a red 600RR went down right after Merritt - maybe that's what you were thinking of?

But either way, great thread!