Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles. - Page 333
Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233 283 318 331 332 333
Results 4,981 to 4,986 of 4986

Thread: Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles.

Bike
    RC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    Crappy old motorcycle ....... go wave $1500 under his nose and he will jump on it!
    I'm thinking more the 30/45 package deal, a couple of the GSXRs the 750 SFC and maybe that GP bike. Oh and maybe one of the NS400Rs.

You should be booking your ticket to Vegas for January. That auction will totally solve your new bike flip flopping.
    Fill the house with bees.

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm thinking more the 30/45 package deal, a couple of the GSXRs the 750 SFC and maybe that GP bike. Oh and maybe one of the NS400Rs.

You should be booking your ticket to Vegas for January. That auction will totally solve your new bike flip flopping.
    Sounds like a good shopping list.

The only thing that will cure my bike flopping is gonna be death. Hopefully I'll be in the home in 45 yrs trying to figure out which new mind controlled hover bike I want!
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    Crappy old motorcycle ....... go wave $1500 under his nose and he will jump on it!

Gonna be 3 of those in Vegas this January.

I must admit to being a bit happy with myself, looking through the Jan/Feb issue of Motorcycle Classics Magazine. 2 of my 7 bikes are chatted about although slightly different years of my '89 RC30, and my '91 R100GS. The description of the little RC is, as my buddy and writer of the article, Robert Smith wrote, is very accurate.
    Last edited by Steve G.; 12-19-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Bike
    BMW
    Well this is one way to get your bike ad to stand out. Not sure what kind of potential buyer it would attract though...

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn...788128887.html *
    Attached Images  
    "There's probably no god. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life"

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCheeky View Post
    Well this is one way to get your bike ad to stand out. Not sure what kind of potential buyer it would attract though...

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn...788128887.html *
    seen that one yeh. i got a good laugh out of it... not sure i'd post a pic like that on such a public site
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

Bike
    Honda
    Yeah, I saw that ad too. Seemed a loser/Harley kind of thing to post. But maybe I'm just being critical.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.