Supplies and Services Contacts - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Supplies and Services Contacts

Bike
    2015 KTM Duke 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    anyone knows where to buy cheaper fairings?
    Shop name- GP Fairings
    Address- Not entirely sure
    Phone- on website
    Email / URL- www.gpfairings.com
    What they offer- Full replica fairings. runs about $600 for a full set, ready to be installed. Look for Jacky Law.

Shop name- Red Line Gear Motorcycling Accessories
    Address- Richmond BC
    Phone- 604/671-3101 (Gabe) 604/306-8601 (vince)
    Email / URL- www.redlinegear.ca (currently being updated)
    What they offer- RS Taichi products (official dealer) Knox Armour, Armour Bodies Fairings, Level One Racing (straight pipes)

Vince does painting services as well (call him for quote)

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1993 cbr600F2
    I'm looking for local bike stands. Preferrably front triple tree and a swingarm rear. Any tips? thanks

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja
    False Creek Collision
    http://www.falsecreekcollision.com/
    Service: Painting

Located at 6th and Fir (close to Granville), this is a primarily car body shop and ICBC repair place.

However, the owner (Bernhard) is an EXTREMELY pleasant guy, and is willing to basically lend a hand in any way he can.

Made this:

Into this:

And it's colour matched beautifully. $150, could have been cheaper if I had more parts to do.

He mentioned (and hence, why I'm posting here), that they are happy to do essentially ANY parts painting, any colour matching, just bring it on by. He mentioned he was even painting a bicycle for a guy.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2010 R1
    Tuning and Parts

Duncan Motorsports
    1063 Canada Ave
    Duncan BC
    250-746-7148
    wwwduncanmotorsports.ca

Shop is into performance tuning and racing, owner Don Hatton races internationally.
    They have a Dyno and can tune any brand
    Service manager Bernie Wright, really knows his stuff, he built the bikes for the movie Long way Down featuring Ewen Mcgregor and Charlie Boorman.
    He is mechanic to World Champion and Factory KTM rider Cyril Despres, He is the builder of all Don Hattons race bikes.
    He has built several championship winning Superbikes in the UK.
    Bernie himself won the all UK clubman roadrace championship riding one of his own bikes,
    BMW has a magazine called 30 years of the GS in it they feature their 10 most famous bikes Bernie Built 8 of them.
    He also Built the Bike Duncan Motorcycle took to 5th place in pro class in this years Baja 1000.
    Last edited by DMS1; 12-12-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1990 NT650GT

Thumbs up

quite the resume!
    thanks for posting this.

Bike
    Honda
    buy your tools, jacks, tarps, metal, pigment, buttermilk, and everything else bike related

Anyone else consider buttermilk and tools bike related? And does Princess Auto sell both?
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Bike
    '89 CB-1, '64 CT200, '08 CBR125R, '82 XR100, +5 project bikes...
    not picking up the buttermilk part...

BTW, what happened to Bernie Wright when Duncan Motorsports closed down?
    WMRC #858 Formula Classic + PCMRC #58 F. SuperSport; Intermediate
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli January 20, 1987 – October 23, 2011
    R.I.P. Joey Dunlop February 25, 1952 - July 2, 2000

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1988 GPX750R
    Hi, I'm looking for a place to do bodywork and repaint. My bike has a few fairing cracks and I'm not sure if i should replace it or repair it.
    Its been a while since people posted on here. I havent got a whole lot of money to blow so Im looking for a place that offers good value.

Bike
    VFR750F, VTR250
    Anybody know where I can get my hands on some Bardahl M/C oil in the Vancouver area?

Registered User Array CanadianBird's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 CBR1100XX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit 1-1 View Post
    Anybody know where I can get my hands on some Bardahl M/C oil in the Vancouver area?
    With all the choices of goods oil why do you want that?
    Full Yoshi SS, Galfer wave rotors, Goodridge steel lines, Hel oil lines, Corbin GFL, Penske rear, RaceTech front, Hids, Givi hard bags with full lighting kit, Dyna Coils, K&N, Samco rad hoses, 9500ix/iQ, Pazzo, some bling, some CF.

Registered User Array CanadianBird's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 CBR1100XX
    Quote Originally Posted by felix0315 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a place to do bodywork and repaint. My bike has a few fairing cracks and I'm not sure if i should replace it or repair it.
    Its been a while since people posted on here. I havent got a whole lot of money to blow so Im looking for a place that offers good value.
    I've had good work done at Pender Auto Body, Guys are bikers.
    Full Yoshi SS, Galfer wave rotors, Goodridge steel lines, Hel oil lines, Corbin GFL, Penske rear, RaceTech front, Hids, Givi hard bags with full lighting kit, Dyna Coils, K&N, Samco rad hoses, 9500ix/iQ, Pazzo, some bling, some CF.

Bike
    VFR750F, VTR250
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBird View Post
    With all the choices of goods oil why do you want that?
    Trust. Spent four years working in a shop with a 30-year Red Seal mechanic who swore by the stuff. Could always tell a bike that ran Bardahl from one with just store brand oil, and it's cheaper than name brand stuff. Maxima is good too, raced a CRF250R for a couple years on it.

What oil do you run?

Original Pirate Material Array TMR's Avatar
    Bike
    Suzuki Burgman 250 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit 1-1 View Post
    http://bardahl.ca/distributors/british-columbia.html

Bike
    VFR750F, VTR250
    Shop Name: Steveston Marine and Hardware
    3560 Moncton Street, Richmond (In Steveston Village, beside Dave's Fish and Chips)
    604-277-7031
    www.stevestonmarine.com
    What they offer: Huge selection of metric and standard fasteners specifically ordered in for motorcycles, in stainless steel and black anodized finish. Len knows as much about bolts as you'll ever need to know. Also have a big selection of key blanks, found a datsun blank which matches my elusive '90 Suzuki key (Key cutter is temporarily out of service though). Buying bolts and nuts in ones and twos is no problem. I'll be going there for all my missing hardware now.

Cypress Motorbike Service Center
    1-7550 River Road, Delta
    604-940-1945
    www.cypressmotorbike.com
    What they offer: Everything the big dealers do, including work on Suzuki fuel injection systems, without the pomp, circumstance, and prestige. Good, honest, ex-racer techs and a little shop full of everything you need to keep riding happily, from consumables to bike accessories, hardware to rider gear. Good place to take a bike for a tune-up when the guys at the dealerships roll their eyes at your archaic, stone-age (10+ year old) flinstone-cycle.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Red and blue
    Century Locksmith (David Zhiang)
    Mobile
    604-364-8500
    Was able to cut and clone a spare key for my Ducati. Other shops either could not do it or would not unless I bought their blank. Price was totally reasonable - $40 and I already had a blank off Ebay ($20). Mason wanted $110...