BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Arai Quantum 2 Helmet

Tags
arai helmet
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  evilmishi 
#1 ·
For sale I have an Arai quantum 2 Helmet.
Size- Large 7 1/4-7 3/8

* Round Oval fit: The transitional fit in which the head is distinctly rounder, with length and width almost even
* Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
* Optically-correct pre-formed faceshields better vision, UV ray protection with less distortion
* De-Mist Lock faceshield tab pushes forward to open the shield slightly help clear fogging
* Shell incorporates smaller gap between shield and shell to reduce wind noise, same breathguard as found in the RX-7 Corsair
* Shell is Super Complex Laminate Construction (Super CLC), redesigned aerodynamic shape with molded details to add character, increase shell strength, and enhance the performance of the upgraded side exhaust vents
* Chin Spoiler
* Top mounted (TD-4) vent design is recessed into the shell for a clean look
* Uses SAJ shield side pod like RX-7 Corsair and Astral for easier operation, uses the single span, dual pivot hinge chin vent as found on the RX-7 Corsair
* Fully removable washable interior, cheek pads are the same as RX-7-RR4, Astral and Astral-X
* Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards

I am selling because the helmet is too small. It has no scratches or scuff marks on it, looks like it just came out of the box.
I have worn it twice for fitting purposes.
She is perfect all around.
Comes with Arai Helmet Bag.
Paid $790
Selling for $450 OBO
Please email me directly at: evil.mishi@hotmail.com

Pictures:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.