\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
I remember you telling me that and I was blown away.
\r\n
\r\nReason being, is most people are time wasters, they are too lazy to come talk. They just want to get a bunch of prices on paper so they can go in a low ball the nearest dealership. Most don\'t like that. While on the phone with a time waster, someone is getting ignored on the showroom, who may acutally be spending his/her money with them that day.
\r\n
\r\nI think I talked to Jason over there once on the phone, got great service and offered the same treatment as Frosty. Was looking at a new 10R.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Well they knew I was serious about buying, it wasn\'t a question of when it was a question of who wanted my money as soon as possible.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n '; pd[1483297] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n janesee\n \n
    \r\n janesee is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n janesee\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2009 Kawi ZX6R
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Well they knew I was serious about buying, it wasn\'t a question of when it was a question of who wanted my money as soon as possible.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I called RMS just as serious as you were -but had a MINT R6 to trade in, and cast for the balance. They wouldn\'t give me a quote over the phone. I called Burnaby Kawi, they gave me the quote over the phone, offered to throw some parts in the mix to sweeten the deal, and compensated me for my ferry costs to get over and pick up the bike. Gave me a wicked deal on my bike sight unseen, and all the paperwork etc was drawn up when I came over to pick up a few days later.
    \n
    \nI used to buy accessories at RMS when I lived in Vancouver. They had the best selection and at the time, the best staff. Then the accessories girl I was dealing with (Heather) moved over to Holeshot in Langley. I don\'t shop over there much, but when I know there\'s something in specific I want and I can grab it from over there, for a good price at that, I give her a call.
    \n
    \nThey don\'t have to hold your hand, but in a retail environment, especially when you\'re looking at walking out with a $200 minimum purchase pretty much anytime you decide to buy, (talking about gear here...), the extra bit of help/advice is definitely appreciated. Especially in a world where everyone is counting their pennies to a certain extent. Heather took my business with her becuase she was attentive to my needs as a shopper, but without being pushy. The same goes for parts/accessories/shops on the island. I\'d rather go and spend a few bucks extra to support the business that will go that little bit extra mile and at the very least GREET you when you stop in.
    \n
    \nThat being said, sucks to hear they\'re closing down as even without the customer service, they had a great accessories department, and was always nice to be able to go there and see some variety in stock/sizes. And nice to hear some positive feedback about PacYam too, as I always hated going in there when I was in the neighbourhood or needed to pick something up for someone, a few years back. It almost felt like an inconvenience that I wanted to shop there or ask someone a question. Not the kind of environment I want to spend my money in.
    \n
    \nI hope everything works out for RMS.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, BEST friends are the ones sitting in the cell next to you saying, "Dude that was fucking awesome!"
    \r\n
    \r\n1996 Kawasaki Ninja EX500
    \r\n2005 Yamaha R6
    \r\n2007 Yamaha TTR230
    \r\n2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Energy Edition
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483284] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n mosquito is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I blame those Bayside guys for it all. Their better "Customer Service" and "deals"
    \r\n
    \r\nThese things are "unheard of" in the bike business.
    \r\n
    \r\nThey are ones putting the whole industry under!!!! Damn them to Hell.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483369] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Cuff\n \n
    \r\n Cuff is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Cuff\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2006 ZX14, 1981 Brat Bike, 1981 Goldwing.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by mosquito\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I blame those Bayside guys for it all. Their better "Customer Service" and "deals"
    \r\n
    \r\nThese things are "unheard of" in the bike business.
    \r\n
    \r\nThey are ones putting the whole industry under!!!! Damn them to Hell.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Kind of poor taste isn\'t this. There might be some people looking for a job right now.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave I\'d piss my pants and forget who I was for fifteen minutes" - Cousin Eddie
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483372] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bandito\n \n
    \r\n bandito is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n bandito\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    CBR600RR
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Cuff\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Kind of good taste. There are some more people on the employment insurance ski team right now.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Tuned up.
    \r\n
    \r\nAnd if they need some loot, Bayside is hiring sales reps!
    \r\n
    \r\nOn a serious note, I was working for a company that went tits up... and it sure does have serious impacts for the employees... and that weighs heavily on many of the owners, I know.
    \r\n
    \r\nThe bottom line is that life goes on... you pick up the pieces... and life seems to find a way of working out. Most of us have been through that. At the point in time it seems like serious shit... in the big picture, it is just a speedbump.
    \r\n
    \r\nThe company I worked for had both Canadian and US operations, and the Canadian employees got a way better deal. Insurance and payroll was required first... and mandated by the trustee. In the states, not so much. I know of one guy who\'s wife was getting cancer treatment and the premiums for insurance were in arrears and they got stuck with the bill. BIG bucks. Another had a baby and had to pay the hospital costs for it, because the insurance was in default. It bankrupt several american coworkers I had, while the Canadian folks still were covered for wages they had worked... and insurance prior to the titso move.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by bandito; 02-05-2011 at 03:09 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    BCSB Crash Reconstruction Team Member
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483391] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by bandito\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Tuned up.
    \n
    \nAnd if they need some loot, Bayside is hiring sales reps!
    \n
    \nOn a serious note, I was working for a company that went tits up... and it sure does have serious impacts for the employees... and that weighs heavily on many of the owners, I know.
    \n
    \nThe bottom line is that life goes on... you pick up the pieces... and life seems to find a way of working out. Most of us have been through that. At the point in time it seems like serious shit... in the big picture, it is just a speedbump.
    \n
    \nThe company I worked for had both Canadian and US operations, and the Canadian employees got a way better deal. Insurance and payroll was required first... and mandated by the trustee. In the states, not so much. I know of one guy who\'s wife was getting cancer treatment and the premiums for insurance were in arrears and they got stuck with the bill. BIG bucks. Another had a baby and had to pay the hospital costs for it, because the insurance was in default. It bankrupt several american coworkers I had, while the Canadian folks still were covered for wages they had worked... and insurance prior to the titso move.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Most businesses fail do to themselves not other companies.
    \n
    \nYes we are hiring.
    \n
    \nWe don\'t hire many ex dealership people as we do not run like a dealer.
    \n
    \nI was making a joke since every body likes to point the finger at me when they should be looking in the mirror to find the problem.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483399] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bandito\n \n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n bandito\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    CBR600RR
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Most businesses fail do to themselves not other companies.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    When expenses exceed income and working capital is depleted, they all go down the shitter.
    \r\n
    \r\nSome folks retain earnings to sustain them through lean times, others build fancy houses and live like kings when business is good.
    \r\n
    \r\nWho knows what the deal is.
    \r\n
    \r\nBut I do know that the motorcycle business is in the shit... with no end in sight. Same for the boat and RV business.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483404] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nBut I do know that the motorcycle business is in the shit... with no end in sight. Same for the boat and RV business.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I do not agree with this.
    \r\n
    \r\nDealerships AKA "stealerships" are in shit mainly because of the way they do business. You just can\'t run a 70\'s used car lot approach anymore you will fail.
    \r\n
    \r\nWe are doing quite well and are stilling looking to hire more people.
    \r\n
    \r\nOur sales have more then doubled ever year since I stated this in 2005.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483409] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nWho knows what the deal is.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Its huge overhead and financing costs with next to no sales due to the business approach its very simple.
    \r\n
    \r\nthe internet has made North America 1 market.
    \r\n
    \r\nUntil this problem is addressed this will continue for the dealers.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483410] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bandito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    CBR600RR
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Its huge overhead and financing costs with next to no sales due to the business approach its very simple.
    \r\n
    \r\nthe internet has made North America 1 market.
    \r\n
    \r\nUntil this problem is addressed this will continue for the dealers.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I agree Kevin, but someone has to have a building with 20 new motorcycles on the showroom floor.... it\'s certainly not going to be you.
    \r\n
    \r\nSome sales are lost to the states... but foot traffic in dealers are low. The younger crowd that would normally be buying bikes are trying to figure out how to afford a home... and those who have one, at 3% interest rates and no savings are realizing that when rates move to 5 or 6%, they will have even LESS disposable income to buy toys.
    \r\n
    \r\nYour share in the market might be increasing, but the market itself is shrinking... or stagnant at least.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by bandito; 02-05-2011 at 05:00 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483415] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I agree Kevin, but someone has to have a building with 20 new motorcycles on the showroom floor.... it\'s certainly not going to be you.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    damn right its not me that\'s a 1 way ticket to bankruptcy.
    \r\n
    \r\nThese guys will just buy the bike from the states to save money anyway.
    \r\n
    \r\nthe overhead to floor 20 bikes up here compared to down there is about triple.
    \r\n
    \r\nNo wonder the sticker price is higher here yet they make less.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483469] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n cincity74\n \n
    \r\n cincity74 is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n cincity74\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    05 ktm
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Sounds like mosquito or bayside is pumping up his own tires on other peoples misery frikin jerk offffffffffffffff\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483902] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n CoolDaddyGroove\n \n
    \r\n CoolDaddyGroove is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Moderator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n CoolDaddyGroove\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    H2 SX
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by cincity74\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Sounds like mosquito or bayside is pumping up his own tires on other peoples misery frikin jerk offffffffffffffff
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    How do you figure that you jag off?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    DON\'T STUFF THE CAGERS!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483924] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Chyort\n \n
    \r\n Chyort is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n oh no, i\'ve been spotted!\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Chyort\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2009 GSX-R 600 with the fuckin white rims, bitch!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    How do you figure that you jag off?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Just look at his sentence structure and spelling. He\'s clearly not firing on all cylinders, we should be proud of cincity74 for even being able to operate a computer.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483418] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nYour share in the market might be increasing, but the market itself is shrinking... or stagnant at least.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I don\'t think its shrinking maybe flat lining. I think is just changing how and what they buy. I do not feel there are less people into bikes.
    \r\n
    \r\nWay less people are buying new bikes but way more are fixing up what they have.
    \r\n
    \r\nWe see way more 1-2 year old machines they we do new ones.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483379] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Sikorsky\n \n
    \r\n Sikorsky is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Sikorsky\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Honda
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Kind of poor taste isn\'t this. There might be some people looking for a job right now.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ve had a sawmill and a pulp go belly up underneath me. It sucks but you move on. That\'s part of life. So is having people make light of a bad situation.
    \r\n
    \r\nThere is too much hand holding going on already in this world, if you can\'t handle what is being said then it looks like you are in for a rough life.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483459] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Cuff\n \n
    \r\n Cuff is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Cuff\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2006 ZX14, 1981 Brat Bike, 1981 Goldwing.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ve had a sawmill and a pulp go belly up underneath me. It sucks but you move on. That\'s part of life. So is having people make light of a bad situation.
    \r\n
    \r\nThere is too much hand holding going on already in this world, if you can\'t handle what is being said then it looks like you are in for a rough life.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'m in for a rough life because I thought one post on an internet forum was in poor taste??? Just felt it was opportunistic.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave I\'d piss my pants and forget who I was for fifteen minutes" - Cousin Eddie
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483380] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Coastmaster\n \n
    \r\n Coastmaster is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    More than one
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Kind of poor taste isn\'t this. There might be some people looking for a job right now.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    When the body is barely moving the vultures gather quickly.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1486207] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by IllA4-1.8T\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    g.o.o.b. sale??? The vultures are circling....
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1486241] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n IllA4-1.8T\n \n
    \r\n IllA4-1.8T is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered Abuser\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n IllA4-1.8T\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \'08 Honda CBR1000RR, \'00 Kawasaki ZRX1100
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    aren\'t you hiring right now Kev?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Fallen Comrades?
    \r\n
    \r\nSome random twat who binned his bike is a "fallen comrade?"
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1486254] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bandito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    CBR600RR
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    aren\'t you hiring right now Kev?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Always hiring sales reps between $8 an hour and bazillions per year.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1486272] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    aren\'t you hiring right now Kev?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Yes we are hiring parts sales people.
    \r\n
    \r\nHard to find good ones but when we do we pay 14-20 per hr.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483421] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I bought 2 bikes from RMS. Always got a good deal and treated good. But when I go in I don\'t just stand in the showroom waiting for somebody to help as that won\'t happen I go get a sales guy a make him sell me a bike.
    \n
    \nBecause of RMS I was able to run Ama Daytona Sportbike on my Gixxer 600. Without there help I would have missed the whole season.
    \n
    \nHate to see them go but with the internet here to stay they had to make major changes that they never did.
    \n
    \nHuge Thanks To RMS Hope you guys work it out!!!!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483433] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n chuckstarrr\n \n
    \r\n chuckstarrr is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2010 streetfighter ducati
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I don\'t think it was the internet that was there problem, it was ge, they were doing a multi million dollar refinance and needed a couple more days from ge and we all know what happened, but i hear every thing will be ok in a couple of day\'S, will be back open. There doing some reno\' and clean up to get ready to re open. i hope it goes well for rms.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483464] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n xxxx\n \n
    \r\n xxxx is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Fookin Prawn\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n You will always have those customers with tendencies trying to save every last penny, and for that they want to be "serviced." If you want to buy something, go buy it. You don\'t stand in the grocery store waiting for a clerk to tell you which chip dip is gonna get you laid faster.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by CHIA; 02-05-2011 at 09:50 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483544] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n IllA4-1.8T\n \n
    \r\n IllA4-1.8T is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered Abuser\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n IllA4-1.8T\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \'08 Honda CBR1000RR, \'00 Kawasaki ZRX1100
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    If you want to buy something, go buy it. You don\'t stand in the grocery store waiting for a clerk to tell you which chip dip is gonna get you laid faster.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    correct, but your analogy is somewhat off base. In a grocery store the normative behaviour is "self serve", in retail locations selling big ticket items the norm is a sales person at minimum greeting the customer. Ideally, greet, leave the customer to browse for a few minutes, check in to see if they would like any assistance if the answer is "no" then "OK, no problem, I\'m right over there for you if you need me for anything." No pressure, no hovering over the customer, just basic service.
    \r\n
    \r\nIf the grocery store analogy was apropos for other business models, there would be no salespeople in car dealerships, MC dealerships, sporting goods stores etc.
    \r\n
    \r\nThen what would all the people with university Arts degrees do for a living?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Fallen Comrades?
    \r\n
    \r\nSome random twat who binned his bike is a "fallen comrade?"
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483475] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n cathulu\n \n
    \r\n cathulu is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Ducati 750SS, BMW F800GS, Scarabeo 200, lots of bicycles :^)
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I went to Pacific Yamaha today. A sad situation re RMS as I drove by. Hope they recover.
    \r\n
    \r\nI remember going there to get some shims for my Ducati 750SS - that was many years ago - the mechanic handed me a box with shims completely unorganized! I had to measure them to find ones to fit, so I decided I would sort them all while I was there. They should have given me the shims for free.
    \r\n
    \r\nNow I am spending money on bikes again.
    \r\n
    \r\nBut I think the market is shrinking as demographics are changing, bike manufacturers will have to find a way to appeal to the younger set. I am not sure if the young uns are as passionate as I was, nevertheless there are less of them.
    \r\n
    \r\nI windsurf and love it and still spend money on it but that is a sport in severe decline - the kite boarders like to say it was cancelled.
    \r\n
    \r\nHopefully MC stays strong and gets better - and doesn\'t follow windsurfing.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483488] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Purplekawi\n \n
    \r\n Purplekawi is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Purplekawi\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'ve purchased 3 bikes from RMS over the past few years. I\'ve only dealt with 1 sales guy but like Kevin, I didn\'t wait for him to come to me. He was standing near the bike I was drooling over so I walked right up to him and just started talking. When I went back for bike #2 and #3, walked right into his office and sat down and told him what I wanted. I wish him the best of luck if RMS is indeed finished.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    That that doesn\'t kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483512] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n xtremz\n \n
    \r\n xtremz is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n xtremz\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n xtremz\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2004 kawasaki ZX-636r Ist, 7 R6 2nd
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I just think that with the internet here to stay, all the businesses should revisit and redefine their marketing strategies. When you can\'t beat em join em. I give a hats of to Bayside Performance because they are going in the right direction - a store front for the local customers and also catering to the ever growing online customers. Just utilize all the internet marketing strategies and build a big list and start your promos. You will be surprised what awaits if this is done properly and overtime.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    XtremIzzy
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483513] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n CHIA\n \n
    \r\n CHIA is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Moderator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n CHIA\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    ZX14
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by xtremz\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I just think that with the internet here to stay, all the businesses should revisit and redefine their marketing strategies. When you can\'t beat em join em. I give a hats of to Bayside Performance because they are going in the right direction - a store front for the local customers and also catering to the ever growing online customers. Just utilize all the internet marketing strategies and build a big list and start your promos. You will be surprised what awaits if this is done properly and overtime.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    A parts and accessory store and a motorcycle dealer are VERY different animals.
    \n
    \nWhile I appreciate there are some basic similarities, the models are far from interchangeable in this market.
    \n
    \nBut yes, I agree with you about the internet, it\'s probably here to stay.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by G Hats\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483517] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mickm\n \n
    \r\n mickm is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Hates drama...\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n mickm\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2007 Honda CBR 600rr
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by CHIA\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    A parts and accessory store and a motorcycle dealer are VERY different animals.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    While they are very different, I think it can still work, couldn\'t it? If you do a quick browse on Ebay, you will see a number of online dealers who also sell parts and accessories.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483523] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n htdub\n \n
    \r\n htdub is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n NOOOOOB\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n htdub\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Triumph Thruxton
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I just think that with the internet here to stay .
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nHoly blue balls, what is this internets that you speak of?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Buying something on Amazon, use my affiliate links to support my motorcycle racing. Every little bit counts. WMRC 250 Class FTW - #702, MUCHO GRACIAS!
    \r\n
    \r\nWTB: PW50 Bike for my kids
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483572] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Ape Man 2007\n \n
    \r\n Ape Man 2007 is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Wait for me, I\'m SLOW\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Ape Man 2007\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    They\'re all "Made in China"
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by htdub\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Holy blue balls, what is this internets that you speak of?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    It\'s the FORCE!!!
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nJust make sure you stay away from the Dark Side of the Force!
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1485620] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n racerboy88\n \n
    \r\n racerboy88 is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Fuelled by rice\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n racerboy88\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Derbi
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by htdub\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Holy blue balls, what is this internets that you speak of?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I think I know what this internet is that you speak of.
    \nI know someone else that just discovered it. Didn\'t see him for weeks after.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02
    \r\n
    \r\nHang Thieves
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1485654] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n ShiftGear\n \n
    \r\n ShiftGear is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by racerboy88\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I think I know what this internet is that you speak of.
    \r\nI know someone else that just discovered it. Didn\'t see him for weeks after.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Gigitty Gigitty Gigitty GOO!! HEH HEH!! ALRIGHT!!!!!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483639] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n mosquito\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I just think that with the internet here to stay, all the businesses should revisit and redefine their marketing strategies. When you can\'t beat em join em. I give a hats of to Bayside Performance because they are going in the right direction - a store front for the local customers and also catering to the ever growing online customers. Just utilize all the internet marketing strategies and build a big list and start your promos. You will be surprised what awaits if this is done properly and overtime.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    These issues all go back to the decisions of management.
    \n
    \nTo go out a buy a huge building with huge overhead costs. what if business slows how do you pay the bills?
    \n
    \nAdvertising costs. You always hear RMS and others on the radio, big Yellow pages ads and Print ads in news papers and magazines these thing cost allot of money and do not do much to retain business.
    \n
    \nWhen you go into a dealer and there\'s no customers are the employees hard at work fixing the webiste or doing thing\'s to increase sales?
    \nNo they are all standing around telling stories. Its all classic examples of poor management.
    \n
    \nIt all comes down to profit/loss and how you manage it.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483658] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n TripleTime\n \n
    \r\n TripleTime is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Insert User Title Here.\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n TripleTime\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Yes.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    These issues all go back to the decisions of management.
    \r\n
    \r\nTo go out a buy a huge building with huge overhead costs. what if business slows how do you pay the bills?
    \r\n
    \r\nAdvertising costs. You always hear RMS and others on the radio, big Yellow pages ads and Print ads in news papers and magazines these thing cost allot of money and do not do much to retain business.
    \r\n
    \r\nWhen you go into a dealer and there\'s no customers are the employees hard at work fixing the webiste or doing thing\'s to increase sales?
    \r\nNo they are all standing around telling stories. Its all classic examples of poor management.
    \r\n
    \r\nIt all comes down to profit/loss and how you manage it.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Assuming none of us is directly involved with the RMS situation specifically, I would suspect that high overheads would/could kill a business like this pretty quickly. Too many staff (doing not enough work), high financing costs, sales staff who are not properly motivated (which, btw, often doesn\'t mean more $$) can make a mess of things pretty damn quick. A serious lack of buyers obviously isn\'t good either. All the more reason to service the hell out of the customers who DO walk in the door. Seems like a number of stories of poor/non service may have contributed to a temporary demise here.
    \r\n
    \r\nI like to study situations and see why things work and why they don\'t. I\'ve watched the construction equipment business over the last 2-3 years - and watched it change its stripes over that time too. Seems that the bigger the dealer, the harder they fell in the crash. The ones with the low overheads are the ones who\'ve survived the best.
    \r\n
    \r\nHaving said that, the ones who have come out of it the best are the ones who have gone to a more service-driven business model. THey\'ve figured out that for every contractor who doesn\'t buy a NEW machine, maybe they\'re looking at a used one, or working more on the one they\'ve already got. In comes their newly-enhanced mobile service or in-shop service....and profits start to roll back in again.
    \r\n
    \r\nSame thing with the bike shops. Again, not really knowing everyone.....but it seems the ones with the lower overheads, that are TRULY customer driven, seem to be doing alright. The ones not being 100% efficient are suffering.
    \r\n
    \r\nAnd with regard to advertising, if it\'s not EFFECTIVE advertising, it can be a real drain too - this is my area of business. However, if done properly, to the right mediums, it can actually drive a fair bit of business. Lots of strong options in print and online that can work well.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[1483667] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n K-rod\n \n
    \r\n K-rod is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n backslider\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n K-rod\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2006 K1200S
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I like to study situations and see why things work and why they don\'t. Seems that the bigger the dealer, the harder they fell in the crash. .
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\r\n
    \r\nSeems that this would have been the fate of the big banks as well, had they not had \'friends\' in the right places and an interveinous money-drip sourced directly from the taxpayer\'s pockets ... \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; // next/previous post info pn[1482590] = "1488990,1482591"; pn[0] = ",1482590"; pn[1482591] = "1482590,1482598"; pn[1482598] = "1482591,1482600"; pn[1482600] = "1482598,1482602"; pn[1482602] = "1482600,1482605"; pn[1482605] = "1482602,1482613"; pn[1482613] = "1482605,1482608"; pn[1482608] = "1482613,1482615"; pn[1482615] = "1482608,1482626"; pn[1482626] = "1482615,1482628"; pn[1482628] = "1482626,1482656"; pn[1482656] = "1482628,1482662"; pn[1482662] = "1482656,1482666"; pn[1482666] = "1482662,1482633"; pn[1482633] = "1482666,1482637"; pn[1482637] = "1482633,1482761"; pn[1482761] = "1482637,1482805"; pn[1482805] = "1482761,1482814"; pn[1482814] = "1482805,1482850"; pn[1482850] = "1482814,1482770"; pn[1482770] = "1482850,1482779"; pn[1482779] = "1482770,1482836"; pn[1482836] = "1482779,1482787"; pn[1482787] = "1482836,1482998"; pn[1482998] = "1482787,1482811"; pn[1482811] = "1482998,1482819"; pn[1482819] = "1482811,1482821"; pn[1482821] = "1482819,1482822"; pn[1482822] = "1482821,1482833"; pn[1482833] = "1482822,1482839"; pn[1482839] = "1482833,1482865"; pn[1482865] = "1482839,1482856"; pn[1482856] = "1482865,1482857"; pn[1482857] = "1482856,1482859"; pn[1482859] = "1482857,1482868"; pn[1482868] = "1482859,1482870"; pn[1482870] = "1482868,1482864"; pn[1482864] = "1482870,1482871"; pn[1482871] = "1482864,1482874"; pn[1482874] = "1482871,1482875"; pn[1482875] = "1482874,1482876"; pn[1482876] = "1482875,1482879"; pn[1482879] = "1482876,1482880"; pn[1482880] = "1482879,1482883"; pn[1482883] = "1482880,1482886"; pn[1482886] = "1482883,1482885"; pn[1482885] = "1482886,1482887"; pn[1482887] = "1482885,1482888"; pn[1482888] = "1482887,1482899"; pn[1482899] = "1482888,1482989"; pn[1482989] = "1482899,1482992"; pn[1482992] = "1482989,1482999"; pn[1482999] = "1482992,1483126"; pn[1483126] = "1482999,1483026"; pn[1483026] = "1483126,1483107"; pn[1483107] = "1483026,1483118"; pn[1483118] = "1483107,1483241"; pn[1483241] = "1483118,1483387"; pn[1483387] = "1483241,1483137"; pn[1483137] = "1483387,1483153"; pn[1483153] = "1483137,1483162"; pn[1483162] = "1483153,1483141"; pn[1483141] = "1483162,1483185"; pn[1483185] = "1483141,1483188"; pn[1483188] = "1483185,1483198"; pn[1483198] = "1483188,1483254"; pn[1483254] = "1483198,1483268"; pn[1483268] = "1483254,1483297"; pn[1483297] = "1483268,1483284"; pn[1483284] = "1483297,1483369"; pn[1483369] = "1483284,1483372"; pn[1483372] = "1483369,1483391"; pn[1483391] = "1483372,1483399"; pn[1483399] = "1483391,1483404"; pn[1483404] = "1483399,1483409"; pn[1483409] = "1483404,1483410"; pn[1483410] = "1483409,1483415"; pn[1483415] = "1483410,1483469"; pn[1483469] = "1483415,1483902"; pn[1483902] = "1483469,1483924"; pn[1483924] = "1483902,1483418"; pn[1483418] = "1483924,1483379"; pn[1483379] = "1483418,1483459"; pn[1483459] = "1483379,1483489"; pn[1483489] = "1483459,1483621"; pn[1483621] = "1483489,1485375"; pn[1485375] = "1483621,1483380"; pn[1483380] = "1485375,1486207"; pn[1486207] = "1483380,1486241"; pn[1486241] = "1486207,1486254"; pn[1486254] = "1486241,1486272"; pn[1486272] = "1486254,1483421"; pn[1483421] = "1486272,1483433"; pn[1483433] = "1483421,1483464"; pn[1483464] = "1483433,1483544"; pn[1483544] = "1483464,1483475"; pn[1483475] = "1483544,1483488"; pn[1483488] = "1483475,1483512"; pn[1483512] = "1483488,1483513"; pn[1483513] = "1483512,1483517"; pn[1483517] = "1483513,1483523"; pn[1483523] = "1483517,1483572"; pn[1483572] = "1483523,1485620"; pn[1485620] = "1483572,1485654"; pn[1485654] = "1485620,1483639"; pn[1483639] = "1485654,1483658"; pn[1483658] = "1483639,1483667"; pn[1483667] = "1483658,1483765"; pn[1483765] = "1483667,1483668"; pn[1483668] = "1483765,1483778"; pn[1483778] = "1483668,1483785"; pn[1483785] = "1483778,1483788"; pn[1483788] = "1483785,1484768"; pn[1484768] = "1483788,1484525"; pn[1484525] = "1484768,1484631"; pn[1484631] = "1484525,1484701"; pn[1484701] = "1484631,1484526"; pn[1484526] = "1484701,1484529"; pn[1484529] = "1484526,1484678"; pn[1484678] = "1484529,1484785"; pn[1484785] = "1484678,1484806"; pn[1484806] = "1484785,1484821"; pn[1484821] = "1484806,1484875"; pn[1484875] = "1484821,1484894"; pn[1484894] = "1484875,1484892"; pn[1484892] = "1484894,1484922"; pn[1484922] = "1484892,1484953"; pn[1484953] = "1484922,1484964"; pn[1484964] = "1484953,1484973"; pn[1484973] = "1484964,1484985"; pn[1484985] = "1484973,1484987"; pn[1484987] = "1484985,1484994"; pn[1484994] = "1484987,1485004"; pn[1485004] = "1484994,1485013"; pn[1485013] = "1485004,1485061"; pn[1485061] = "1485013,1485098"; pn[1485098] = "1485061,1485229"; pn[1485229] = "1485098,1485231"; pn[1485231] = "1485229,1485242"; pn[1485242] = "1485231,1485248"; pn[1485248] = "1485242,1485315"; pn[1485315] = "1485248,1485250"; pn[1485250] = "1485315,1485316"; pn[1485316] = "1485250,1485460"; pn[1485460] = "1485316,1485463"; pn[1485463] = "1485460,1485468"; pn[1485468] = "1485463,1485770"; pn[1485770] = "1485468,1485655"; pn[1485655] = "1485770,1485672"; pn[1485672] = "1485655,1486089"; pn[1486089] = "1485672,1486100"; pn[1486100] = "1486089,1485720"; pn[1485720] = "1486100,1485726"; pn[1485726] = "1485720,1485761"; pn[1485761] = "1485726,1486112"; pn[1486112] = "1485761,1486562"; pn[1486562] = "1486112,1486638"; pn[1486638] = "1486562,1486320"; pn[1486320] = "1486638,1485611"; pn[1485611] = "1486320,1485775"; pn[1485775] = "1485611,1485824"; pn[1485824] = "1485775,1485827"; pn[1485827] = "1485824,1485831"; pn[1485831] = "1485827,1485846"; pn[1485846] = "1485831,1485876"; pn[1485876] = "1485846,1486054"; pn[1486054] = "1485876,1486105"; pn[1486105] = "1486054,1486110"; pn[1486110] = "1486105,1486131"; pn[1486131] = "1486110,1486279"; pn[1486279] = "1486131,1486176"; pn[1486176] = "1486279,1486198"; pn[1486198] = "1486176,1486273"; pn[1486273] = "1486198,1486294"; pn[1486294] = "1486273,1486315"; pn[1486315] = "1486294,1486199"; pn[1486199] = "1486315,1486364"; pn[1486364] = "1486199,1486411"; pn[1486411] = "1486364,1486455"; pn[1486455] = "1486411,1486637"; pn[1486637] = "1486455,1486363"; pn[1486363] = "1486637,1486150"; pn[1486150] = "1486363,1486210"; pn[1486210] = "1486150,1486155"; pn[1486155] = "1486210,1486640"; pn[1486640] = "1486155,1486645"; pn[1486645] = "1486640,1486653"; pn[1486653] = "1486645,1486861"; pn[1486861] = "1486653,1486906"; pn[1486906] = "1486861,1486922"; pn[1486922] = "1486906,1486956"; pn[1486956] = "1486922,1486962"; pn[1486962] = "1486956,1487027"; pn[1487027] = "1486962,1487059"; pn[1487059] = "1487027,1487113"; pn[1487113] = "1487059,1487114"; pn[1487114] = "1487113,1487134"; pn[1487134] = "1487114,1487136"; pn[1487136] = "1487134,1487148"; pn[1487148] = "1487136,1487152"; pn[1487152] = "1487148,1487154"; pn[1487154] = "1487152,1487169"; pn[1487169] = "1487154,1487155"; pn[1487155] = "1487169,1487156"; pn[1487156] = "1487155,1487159"; pn[1487159] = "1487156,1487161"; pn[1487161] = "1487159,1487162"; pn[1487162] = "1487161,1487164"; pn[1487164] = "1487162,1487163"; pn[1487163] = "1487164,1487160"; pn[1487160] = "1487163,1487168"; pn[1487168] = "1487160,1487170"; pn[1487170] = "1487168,1487171"; pn[1487171] = "1487170,1487177"; pn[1487177] = "1487171,1487180"; pn[1487180] = "1487177,1487172"; pn[1487172] = "1487180,1487173"; pn[1487173] = "1487172,1487192"; pn[1487192] = "1487173,1487181"; pn[1487181] = "1487192,1487200"; pn[1487200] = "1487181,1487204"; pn[1487204] = "1487200,1487206"; pn[1487206] = "1487204,1487207"; pn[1487207] = "1487206,1487208"; pn[1487208] = "1487207,1487211"; pn[1487211] = "1487208,1487212"; pn[1487212] = "1487211,1487216"; pn[1487216] = "1487212,1487222"; pn[1487222] = "1487216,1487230"; pn[1487230] = "1487222,1487231"; pn[1487231] = "1487230,1487239"; pn[1487239] = "1487231,1487241"; pn[1487241] = "1487239,1487242"; pn[1487242] = "1487241,1487246"; pn[1487246] = "1487242,1487252"; pn[1487252] = "1487246,1487292"; pn[1487292] = "1487252,1487304"; pn[1487304] = "1487292,1487309"; pn[1487309] = "1487304,1487305"; pn[1487305] = "1487309,1487330"; pn[1487330] = "1487305,1487333"; pn[1487333] = "1487330,1487281"; pn[1487281] = "1487333,1487283"; pn[1487283] = "1487281,1487290"; pn[1487290] = "1487283,1487385"; pn[1487385] = "1487290,1487393"; pn[1487393] = "1487385,1487340"; pn[1487340] = "1487393,1487351"; pn[1487351] = "1487340,1487362"; pn[1487362] = "1487351,1487376"; pn[1487376] = "1487362,1487355"; pn[1487355] = "1487376,1487399"; pn[1487399] = "1487355,1487414"; pn[1487414] = "1487399,1487482"; pn[1487482] = "1487414,1487491"; pn[1487491] = "1487482,1487496"; pn[1487496] = "1487491,1487498"; pn[1487498] = "1487496,1487500"; pn[1487500] = "1487498,1487505"; pn[1487505] = "1487500,1487517"; pn[1487517] = "1487505,1487519"; pn[1487519] = "1487517,1487534"; pn[1487534] = "1487519,1487536"; pn[1487536] = "1487534,1487604"; pn[1487604] = "1487536,1487693"; pn[1487693] = "1487604,1487699"; pn[1487699] = "1487693,1487520"; pn[1487520] = "1487699,1487626"; pn[1487626] = "1487520,1487631"; pn[1487631] = "1487626,1487635"; pn[1487635] = "1487631,1487643"; pn[1487643] = "1487635,1487687"; pn[1487687] = "1487643,1487691"; pn[1487691] = "1487687,1487708"; pn[1487708] = "1487691,1487709"; pn[1487709] = "1487708,1487702"; pn[1487702] = "1487709,1487697"; pn[1487697] = "1487702,1487701"; pn[1487701] = "1487697,1487821"; pn[1487821] = "1487701,1487836"; pn[1487836] = "1487821,1487710"; pn[1487710] = "1487836,1487761"; pn[1487761] = "1487710,1487818"; pn[1487818] = "1487761,1487877"; pn[1487877] = "1487818,1487837"; pn[1487837] = "1487877,1487866"; pn[1487866] = "1487837,1487870"; pn[1487870] = "1487866,1488092"; pn[1488092] = "1487870,1488136"; pn[1488136] = "1488092,1488170"; pn[1488170] = "1488136,1488282"; pn[1488282] = "1488170,1488296"; pn[1488296] = "1488282,1488319"; pn[1488319] = "1488296,1488321"; pn[1488321] = "1488319,1488314"; pn[1488314] = "1488321,1488349"; pn[1488349] = "1488314,1488352"; pn[1488352] = "1488349,1488354"; pn[1488354] = "1488352,1488363"; pn[1488363] = "1488354,1488369"; pn[1488369] = "1488363,1488371"; pn[1488371] = "1488369,1488387"; pn[1488387] = "1488371,1488390"; pn[1488390] = "1488387,1488396"; pn[1488396] = "1488390,1488419"; pn[1488419] = "1488396,1488403"; pn[1488403] = "1488419,1488427"; pn[1488427] = "1488403,1488560"; pn[1488560] = "1488427,1488564"; pn[1488564] = "1488560,1488566"; pn[1488566] = "1488564,1488429"; pn[1488429] = "1488566,1488471"; pn[1488471] = "1488429,1488539"; pn[1488539] = "1488471,1488602"; pn[1488602] = "1488539,1488721"; pn[1488721] = "1488602,1488503"; pn[1488503] = "1488721,1488511"; pn[1488511] = "1488503,1488565"; pn[1488565] = "1488511,1488519"; pn[1488519] = "1488565,1488536"; pn[1488536] = "1488519,1488535"; pn[1488535] = "1488536,1488572"; pn[1488572] = "1488535,1488576"; pn[1488576] = "1488572,1488596"; pn[1488596] = "1488576,1488600"; pn[1488600] = "1488596,1488608"; pn[1488608] = "1488600,1488612"; pn[1488612] = "1488608,1488623"; pn[1488623] = "1488612,1488627"; pn[1488627] = "1488623,1488632"; pn[1488632] = "1488627,1488633"; pn[1488633] = "1488632,1488634"; pn[1488634] = "1488633,1488650"; pn[1488650] = "1488634,1488659"; pn[1488659] = "1488650,1488638"; pn[1488638] = "1488659,1488640"; pn[1488640] = "1488638,1488642"; pn[1488642] = "1488640,1488646"; pn[1488646] = "1488642,1488660"; pn[1488660] = "1488646,1488662"; pn[1488662] = "1488660,1488663"; pn[1488663] = "1488662,1488665"; pn[1488665] = "1488663,1488676"; pn[1488676] = "1488665,1488679"; pn[1488679] = "1488676,1488868"; pn[1488868] = "1488679,1488971"; pn[1488971] = "1488868,1488980"; pn[1488980] = "1488971,1488983"; pn[1488983] = "1488980,1488793"; pn[1488793] = "1488983,1488794"; pn[1488794] = "1488793,1488798"; pn[1488798] = "1488794,1488882"; pn[1488882] = "1488798,1488795"; pn[1488795] = "1488882,1488799"; pn[1488799] = "1488795,1488800"; pn[1488800] = "1488799,1488802"; pn[1488802] = "1488800,1488806"; pn[1488806] = "1488802,1488810"; pn[1488810] = "1488806,1488811"; pn[1488811] = "1488810,1488875"; pn[1488875] = "1488811,1488819"; pn[1488819] = "1488875,1488894"; pn[1488894] = "1488819,1488895"; pn[1488895] = "1488894,1488904"; pn[1488904] = "1488895,1488912"; pn[1488912] = "1488904,1488908"; pn[1488908] = "1488912,1488917"; pn[1488917] = "1488908,1488921"; pn[1488921] = "1488917,1488947"; pn[1488947] = "1488921,1488902"; pn[1488902] = "1488947,1488913"; pn[1488913] = "1488902,1488915"; pn[1488915] = "1488913,1488916"; pn[1488916] = "1488915,1488985"; pn[1488985] = "1488916,1488907"; pn[1488907] = "1488985,1488918"; pn[1488918] = "1488907,1488928"; pn[1488928] = "1488918,1488939"; pn[1488939] = "1488928,1488948"; pn[1488948] = "1488939,1488951"; pn[1488951] = "1488948,1488961"; pn[1488961] = "1488951,1488965"; pn[1488965] = "1488961,1488970"; pn[1488970] = "1488965,1488975"; pn[1488975] = "1488970,1488987"; pn[1488987] = "1488975,1488989"; pn[1488989] = "1488987,1488990"; pn[1488990] = "1488989,1482590"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[11364] = "gc1226"; pu[22721] = "CHIA"; pu[14601] = "bakwheeltango"; pu[12823] = "jermyzy"; pu[1721] = "5thgear"; pu[43295] = "badhobz"; pu[21851] = "howattzer"; pu[1745] = "Frosty"; pu[42974] = "vstromgreg"; pu[44605] = "mickm"; pu[2042] = "Commuter Boy"; pu[26432] = "bandito"; pu[42507] = "Good Karma"; pu[29822] = "IllA4-1.8T"; pu[42378] = "TripleTime"; pu[18271] = "FASTn50"; pu[7164] = "Ghost"; pu[43058] = "bc-lefty"; pu[42511] = "htdub"; pu[11558] = "Argyle"; pu[29257] = "CaribooBC"; pu[827] = "CrotchRocketeer"; pu[1157] = "BabyBiker"; pu[14737] = "bacchus40"; pu[892] = "J_Web"; pu[9922] = "Shovelhead"; pu[7022] = "coolio"; pu[286] = "CoolDaddyGroove"; pu[609] = "rg500"; pu[14114] = "Ape Man 2007"; pu[874] = "PRSmechanic"; pu[12396] = "Honey Rider"; pu[144] = "BMR"; pu[12744] = "CanaganD"; pu[9482] = "MrCheeky"; pu[10635] = "slowzuki"; pu[43405] = "Mollygrubber"; pu[20700] = "darren.engineer"; pu[16493] = "carbonfibrerocket"; pu[7142] = "gixxerboygenius"; pu[43662] = "almost_barbie"; pu[23167] = "GibbonsMonkey"; pu[43082] = "Coastmaster"; pu[135] = "KatRider"; pu[22124] = "Pee Wee"; pu[13426] = "KillahK"; pu[15742] = "riceman"; pu[26512] = "Son of Lars"; pu[3694] = "Thumper 8"; pu[6141] = "bottomfeeder"; pu[19252] = "xxxx"; pu[19481] = "grey ghost"; pu[643] = "mosquito"; pu[3074] = "janesee"; pu[19228] = "Cuff"; pu[1282] = "Sikorsky"; pu[43544] = "chuckstarrr"; pu[43790] = "cincity74"; pu[43661] = "cathulu"; pu[2515] = "Purplekawi"; pu[44425] = "Van_Noob"; pu[10331] = "xtremz"; pu[26633] = "K-rod"; pu[41772] = "Chyort"; pu[15206] = "zamaris"; pu[5040] = "the newf"; pu[328] = "fish_antlers"; pu[18269] = "OneTrack"; pu[26957] = "ShiftGear"; pu[47459] = "justbike1"; pu[272] = "racerboy88"; pu[22312] = "shurton"; pu[16649] = "105mmgunner"; pu[9804] = "6thGear"; pu[15737] = "TrueLies"; pu[13400] = "made Man"; pu[2649] = "trailer32"; pu[10650] = "Burnaby Kawasaki"; pu[21212] = "Mat"; pu[15131] = "falcon"; pu[6509] = "Trix"; pu[10823] = "Mr.Sushi ya ha"; pu[26431] = "doser"; pu[44608] = "gxr jo"; pu[19536] = "StevieMac"; pu[261] = "DNAspark99"; pu[20196] = "jacek"; pu[24910] = "michaelplawson"; pu[18449] = "rawdonflyer"; pu[1442] = "J1k"; pu[27321] = "splitmind"; pu[42611] = "Chixdiggit"; pu[24395] = "Rosso_Corsa"; pu[17246] = "TechyIam"; pu[45086] = "alchemist"; pu[251] = "turbosonoma"; pu[3634] = "SkipTkt"; pu[42024] = "k-swiss"; pu[43622] = "BALLYWOOD"; pu[24212] = "AlphonseElric"; pu[15656] = "syncro"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Registered User Array
      Bike
      Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
      I agree Kevin, but someone has to have a building with 20 new motorcycles on the showroom floor.... it's certainly not going to be you.
      damn right its not me that's a 1 way ticket to bankruptcy.

These guys will just buy the bike from the states to save money anyway.

the overhead to floor 20 bikes up here compared to down there is about triple.

No wonder the sticker price is higher here yet they make less.