2012 USA pro Supermoto series is cancelled

Thread: 2012 USA pro Supermoto series is cancelled

Bike
    KTM 990R ADV, KTM 450SM, KTM 450 SX,KTM 300XC and other :)

2012 USA pro Supermoto series is cancelled

Dennis Anderson who has started the series has had to put the series on hold to battle cancer.

I am ( as a spectator ) completely gutted reading Dennis's post on FB about his decision to have to cancel the series to focus on the battle ahead of him.
    So I locked my keys in my car and I go into an office to see if I can borrow a coat hanger .............. How the hell was I to know it was an abortion clinic and they would take such offense?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    yz250f
    was wondering what was goin on, saw it on Kearns status via Cole. I guess he has no help for it to continue in his absence?? is there anyway someone can copy and paste it here so we can all read the details?

nevermind.

statement is here
    Last edited by FOXGURL; 05-21-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Motard Central Array FastbyFerreira's Avatar
    Bike
    Motard Central

Series is ALIVE AND WELL...

I Cant Fix Stupid.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    KTM 990R ADV, KTM 450SM, KTM 450 SX,KTM 300XC and other :)
    There is even talk of amateur rounds at the events too now.

It was you that introduced me to Dennis Anderson in Vegas Mike. He's as passionate about Supermoto as the people racing it and I just wish him luck in his battle with Cancer.

He's had some pretty heartfelt posts in the last few days on Facebook and I'd bet the fact this new group is picking up the series and somewhat taking the ball and running with it will be quite a relief to Dennis.
    So I locked my keys in my car and I go into an office to see if I can borrow a coat hanger .............. How the hell was I to know it was an abortion clinic and they would take such offense?

Motard Central Array FastbyFerreira's Avatar
    Bike
    Motard Central

Wishing him (Dennis) a speedy turn around and fast come back.

Not many of you know but we have also been plagued with health related circonstances that have kept the #13 bikes from firing up at all, period. It has been a true strugle, not only at a personal level with my private life but more so Dylan's health has been a major concern to us, his mother and I! We also had plans to run some rounds south in this new series in the lights class, but it all came to a stop when we realized that what was happening to our son was very serious and truly affecting us all in every shape and form... in relation to what Dennis is having to go trough, I cant even imagine. I, like yourselves, try to keep in touch with the sport in one way or another and was happy to see new developments taking shape in the form of this highly anticipated new series and when I found out, like yourselves, that this series was no longer a go go, it was demoralizing to say the least, the only difference here was, I clearly understood why, and I wish him the absolute 100% best and the fastest recovery possible...
    I Cant Fix Stupid.

Bike
    yz250f
    Mike I'm sorry to hear about Dylan, give him my best. Wishing speedy recoveries all around.

Bikes not keyboards Array Shawn Watson's Avatar
    Bike
    YZ250 Supermoto
    Dennis` statement - http://supermotoonline.com/2012%20apology%205.26.html

Wishing good health to Dylan & Dennis !