Thread: Radiopharmaceutical Tc99m MDP

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    Wow. Hope you have a full recovery this time. Crazy stuff.*

Registered User Array the bartender's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Aprilia Tuono V4R
    fuck Jay, thats nuts. glad to hear that this update is coming from you, and not from someone else on your behalf- if you know what i mean.

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    holly mother.. Jay! dude man i.. wow dunno where to start

heal up brother! you caught it thats the main thing, fight the good fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by the bartender View Post
    glad to hear that this update is coming from you, and not from someone else on your behalf- if you know what i mean.
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!

he can use the keyboard, thats good news
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by the bartender View Post
    fuck Jay, thats nuts. glad to hear that this update is coming from you, and not from someone else on your behalf- if you know what i mean.
    Totally. Yeah that was quite the experience, basically doctors trying to put together the story and figure out what was going on..
    and at least treat what was going on until they had a proper information to confirm it all.

The nurse I had the first night was really good. After things had sort of stabilized, she came over and said "you are very lucky you showed up when you did".

I'm like "really?" she's like... "REALLY". Such is the way life goes I guess.
    BCSB Crash Reconstruction Team Member

Bike
    CB 500X
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    Totally. Yeah that was quite the experience, basically doctors trying to put together the story and figure out what was going on..
    and at least treat what was going on until they had a proper information to confirm it all.

The nurse I had the first night was really good. After things had sort of stabilized, she came over and said "you are very lucky you showed up when you did".

Viva Bandito !!
    'I ride, therefore I'm not here.'

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post

Fuck Jay. No screwing around now, time to get serious. Your stubborn toughness will come in handy here. You will need to dig deep here.

I've lost family members from a flu gone to pneumonia. I've had it twice myself, the second time I was fighting a losing battle, it was all I could do to get to the doctor who told me the same thing that your doctors have told you, that vital organs were in danger from the high body temperature, that another day being a brave tough guy would have seen my end.

Heck of a way to lose weight, as I know you will. Do everything the professionals tell you, to the letter. Self awareness of your physical status is going to be very important, and noting to them if you feel you're losing that situational awareness, is paramount. Fight it as if it's the worst enemy. I don't think I'm being overly dramatic.

Bike
    Honda
    That's scarey stuff. Good luck clearing that up.

Was the nurse at least cute? Or identified as a gender you find attractive?
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    hahahaha... you really have to be careful what you ask these days dontcha!!

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    That's scarey stuff. Good luck clearing that up.

With 4 days I had a number of nurses, some for the first 2 days as they cycled through 12 hours shifts. Mostly female but a few male
    ones, and all I can say is that the staff were top notch. Very compassionate and willing to help. A few other patients in my tour were
    really obnoxious, and you can see how the care changes as they get frustrated - and so would I. One patient and spouse were downright
    abusive -and the husband was told if he acted out again, he would be banned. It was a shame to be honest. I just kept quiet in my bed,
    which was basically a sectioned off area of people with the flu and complications with different signs on the bed curtains indicating levels
    of personal protection required. Anyone that came in to help me was wearing a plastic type coat in front of their scrubs and at least a
    face mask, and most with a face screen over their eyes as well. It was a bit surreal to be honest, but understood. The food was horrible
    but for 2 days I didn't eat anyways. The time flew to be honest, not out of boredom but I felt so sick I just wanted to lie on the bed and
    stare at the walls anyway. Still have to deal with this infection disease referral and figure out what is going on in the hip so this doesn't
    happen again if possible, that was the biggest potential health risk - the bodies response to an infection gone rampant.
    BCSB Crash Reconstruction Team Member

Bike

all joking aside. That is one crazy story Jay.. Did you have some idea on how long your visit would be or was it a hurry up and wait affair?

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    H2 SX
    Sobering Jay..........hope the road to recovery is smooth for you
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Bike
    ZX-10R
    Just reading this now. Sorry to hear of this surprising turn of events and also quite pleased to be hearing the news from you.

How are things now?