84 Million Stars and Counting

Thread: 84 Million Stars and Counting

Bad Motherfucker Array thebronze's Avatar
    Bike
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)

84 Million Stars and Counting

Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    this arises and that becomes; from whence we came and whither we go. It's a lovely self portrait.
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r
    we are all children of the stars, for the basic blocks of our bodies came from dying stars that exploded billions of years ago.

"Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

Registered User Array
    Bike
    everything on earth seems to matter a lot less when i look up at the night sky.

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ssblade View Post
    everything on earth seems to matter a lot less when i look up at the night sky.
    If you look up when the sky is full, and you don't wonder, everyone else wonders about you!
    That Monty Python skit about a million miles a minute......
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

[B]https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483

You'd be surprised Array G Hats's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 KTM Superduke 990
    The full size picture is 24.6GB!!!!!! Gigabytes! It is 9 billion pixels! that is absolutely mind boggling. I'm going to download the entire 25GB file to see how well it zooms and loads. The zooming mechanism on the website is amazing, but if you zoom all the way in you have to wait like 2 min before it renders to high detail.