Randy Scott back in the news. - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Scott back in the news.

Bike
    HRC RS250R / Aprillia RSZ /GSXR K5 K1 /HUSKY 450 TC
    Seems Like a good year of Track Daze/Racing 13K dudes a tool lane splitting at 160 is Just Fukin Asking For It .

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire View Post
    How many other people split lanes at "300", posted it publicly on FB and forums? I think that's slightly different than doing 120 on a highway by yourself.
    when i rode at speed gopro's didn't exist yet. i used to ride to work from van to burnaby going ludicrous speed on the highway, just never got the chance to film it. it's a sportbike site we're on, not a knitting site. these things can and do happen.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Looks like my trolling is working just fine Sikor !!

Fookin Prawn Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ssblade View Post
    when i rode at speed gopro's didn't exist yet. i used to ride to work from van to burnaby going ludicrous speed on the highway, just never got the chance to film it. it's a sportbike site we're on, not a knitting site. these things can and do happen.
    I don't think he was on his way to work on Good Friday ...also he doesn't have a job.

Bike
    Honda
    ...also he doesn't have a job.
    Sure he does! Just maybe not in the 9-5/Monday to Friday/medical plan/employer matches the RRSP contributions.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Bike
    CBR600RR
    it's a sportbike site we're on, not a knitting site.
    It's more a sport-strom site I think. It should be renamed, it has less and less to do with sportbikes... and as the user base ages, it becomes even less so.

Fookin Prawn Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    Sure he does! Just maybe not in the 9-5/Monday to Friday/medical plan/employer matches the RRSP contributions.
    Haha pharmaceutical distribution engineer?

must have more bacon Array gxr jo's Avatar
    Bike
    a few pretties
    or mommy has a line of credit
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

wmrc #9

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    $13000 is a yearly wage for an employee on the Island in a bike shop .

Ghost rider videos sell like Hot Cakes , Randy videos ...not so much

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    It's more a sport-strom site I think. It should be renamed, it has less and less to do with sportbikes... and as the user base ages, it becomes even less so.

no, this place is still a sportbike site. just cuz you and a bunch of other high post counters are not riding them anymore doesn't mean you're the majority here.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I don't think he was on his way to work on Good Friday ...also he doesn't have a job.

do either matter? separate the actions from the individual and you just have one habitual speeder. so what?

Fookin Prawn Array
    do either matter? separate the actions from the individual and you just have one habitual speeder. so what?
    I get where you're going, most sportbike riders are no angels. But the hooligans that take things seriously at least are licensed and insured to be on the road, and when they do break the law they typically don't go around boasting about it online with proof, because this just feeds the stereotype and makes ALL riders look bad. If he didn't post the video, nothing would have happened, he would have had a "fun" ride, the end. But now every time motorcycles come up on the news, they are sure to include Randy's clip in the story every single time.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I get where you're going, most sportbike riders are no angels. But the hooligans that take things seriously at least are licensed and insured to be on the road, and when they do break the law they typically don't go around boasting about it online with proof, because this just feeds the stereotype and makes ALL riders look bad. If he didn't post the video, nothing would have happened, he would have had a "fun" ride, the end. But now every time motorcycles come up on the news, they are sure to include Randy's clip in the story every single time.

insured+licensed=not a hooligan......lol. i poach early season rips up westside all the time, but at least i had a dealer plate card and may have been able to convince them i was legit. anyways, moral of the story is to reserve the gopro(in my case a drift) footage for close friends at a secure viewing location and to store the files on a secret external hard drive hidden in your bunker.

Fookin Prawn Array
    insured+licensed=not a hooligan......lol. i poach early season rips up westside all the time, but at least i had a dealer plate card and may have been able to convince them i was legit. anyways, moral of the story is to reserve the gopro(in my case a drift) footage for close friends at a secure viewing location and to store the files on a secret external hard drive hidden in your bunker.
    We the tax payers already paid for his 2 months in the hospital after he wheelied his yellow R1 into a minivan in Kelowna...he doesn't even pay income tax let alone bike insurance.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    We the tax payers already paid for his 2 months in the hospital after he wheelied his yellow R1 into a minivan in Kelowna...he doesn't even pay income tax let alone bike insurance.

again you're spewing info that is irrelevant to speeding. i know lots of guys that don't pay income tax, yet earn 2-300k a year legit and i know lots of guys that do pay income tax, yet earn 2-300k a year non legit. do i give a shit about either's tax situation? nope. never mind some guy i don't even know. i thought the goal was to pay as little as possible in tax, whether it was money that was earned legally or not. if you think it's an honourable thing to give the government as much of your hard earned money as possible to boast about paying large sums of tax, well, good on you but i am strongly at odds with this line of thinking. tax payer=sucker in my mind, it's not something to brag about.