BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Joe Rocket Alter Ego Ballistic 11.0 Textile Pants (Men's L)

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  KDang 
#1 ·

Selling my Joe Rocket Alter Ego Ballistic 11.0 Textile Pants as I received them as a gift and they are too big for me. They are a size L.

For reference, I am 5'9", 170 lbs, size 34 waist. Waist wise, they fit fine with the waist adjuster almost at the tightest point. The pants are slightly long for me (I have 14" shins measured from middle of the kneecap down).

I have used these pants three times when it was raining, but they are basically new pants.

THESE PANTS FEATURE:

Water Resistant Rock Tex 600 Outer Shell
YKK Zippers
Height Adjustable C.E. Rated Knee Protectors (2 positions)
Removable Dry Tech Waterproof Liner
Two-Wag Leg Zippers
Sure Fit Waist Adjusters
8" Zipper for Jacket Attachment

I recommend these pants as overpants. The pant legs can easily accommodate a pair of jeans or long johns underneath in colder weather, and a pair of basketball shorts in the summer. These pants also have very good ventilation and have a removable piece of the pant that adds further ventilation. Further, they have reflective piping to help other road users see you (as seen with the flash going off on my camera in the posted photo).

These pants were originally purchased for $200 plus tax ($224). Asking $175. Price may be negotiated but I will absolutely not take lowball offers as I would be comfortable with having these pants as a back up.

Please feel free to call or text message me anytime at 604 377 6647.

REFER TO CRAIGSLIST AD FOR PHOTO.
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/3882174948.html

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.