BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

2015 WMRC Dates

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Jaybo 
#1 · (Edited)
This is still in the early stages but I wanted to share with everyone what we have planned for 2015. With the absence of the WCSS the WMRC will now be hosting tracks days and rider training at Mission Raceways.
Our first order of business will be getting our New Racer Course up and running, but we also plan on announcing our own rider training program geared towards the street rider looking to improve their skills.

Wmrc race rounds 1 & 2: Saturday May 2nd & Sunday May 3rd
Wmrc race rounds 3 & 4: Sunday May 17th & Monday May 18th
Wmrc race round 5: Monday August 3rd
Wmrc round 6: Sunday September 20th

Track day & school: Friday May 1st
Track day Saturday May 16th
Track day & school: Friday July 17th
Track day Tuesday, August 4th
Track day: Saturday, September 19th

There are many details still to be finalized but we are racing :laughing towards getting all of this ready ASAP!
It's a very ambitious project and a lot of work but with everyone's support I know we can be successful.
I hope to see you all out with us this year!

We will be at the Vancouver Bike show from Friday, January 23rd to Sunday, January 25th so please stop by say hi.. and show us your support!

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks Shawn!
Our race school is filling up fast and we have a deal going on for our track days right now!
Motorcycle racer Motorcycle racing Vehicle Poster Motorsport
Text Font Organism Adaptation Photo caption
Text Poster Font Photography Photo caption

#8 · (Edited)
In the tradition of Bernie's Daytona Party please come on out and enjoy an afternoon with us at the Motogp Kick Off Party on March 29th. We know that we will be there enjoyingsome of their awesome Red Racer beer. There's lots of incredible awesome prizes to be won including one of our own race schools and a track day.

See you there! http://centralcitybrewpub.com/contact/

Superbike racing Motorcycle racer Road racing Grand prix motorcycle racing Vehicle
Text Poster Games Fiction Comics

To tide you over until then we are also having our monthly general meeting this monday, March 9th. 7pm at the Ricky's in Walnut grove.
Everybody is welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.