Tar snakes - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tar snakes

Bike
    CB 500X
    Quote Originally Posted by Subcon View Post
    Highway 3, westbound leaving Osoyoos is nasty. It's right around the spot you want to really open it up with the long sraights and beautiful sweepers. Then the tar snakes appear in the corners, and it feels like you are hydroplaneing. I'm sure the fact that Osoyoos commonly has 40+ degree weather doesn't help
    Same issue 11 years later. Was wondering (for a few seconds) if I was going to save the front heading east out of town on Hwy 3 on Sunday. So slippery. I need to complain to someone.
    'I ride, therefore I'm not here.'

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    nekkid
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhawk View Post
    Same issue 11 years later. Was wondering (for a few seconds) if I was going to save the front heading east out of town on Hwy 3 on Sunday. So slippery. I need to complain to someone.
    It is horrible. Tar snakes all the way up the mountain including the once fun corners. And they are oh so slippery. I wonder if any bikes went down.

I was sliding off the snakes and catching traction on the dry bits. Not pleasant. One of my fave rides ruined.

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    riding on the cruiser its a bit of a nightmare actually, i have agree.. tar snake suck. Big fat rear tire will catch 'all of them' and when that fvcker steps out!
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.