BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Dainese Air 2 Mesh Jacket... save well over 50% !!!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BCbeancounter 
#1 ·
Clothing Sleeve Black Outerwear Jacket
Jacket Clothing Sleeve Outerwear Leather jacket
Outerwear Sleeve Beige Neck Waist
Material property Font

Also advertising this on craigslist.

If the ad is still up it's still for sale. The wife won't let me have more than six motorcycle jackets so this one has to go to make room for another one I have my eyes on. Alpinestars, AGV, Rev'it and the rest of the premium brands are nice but everyone knows Dianese is boss.

This Dainese Air 2 jacket is a mesh jacket but includes removable shoulder and elbow protection. There is NO back protector included; you can insert one if you so desire or I can toss in a cheap foam one I have from another jacket. This was my occasional spring weather poser jacket and I never rode in it because I'd never trust mesh in a slide. It's a Euro size 54 (US size 44). I'm an in-shape 5'11" 180 lbs and it fits me perfectly.

Written review
Youtube review
Comparable eBay listing

Note that there is a slight mark the size of a penny on the inside right sleeve from contact with a hot element but it is invisible while struttin' and the jacket is in otherwise excellent condition. I paid USD$199+shipping early last year so with today's exchange rate you're saving well over 50%. Check out the link above to the only eBay listing for another used one that is over USD$150 with shipping.

$100 firm and I don't check PMs so call or text me at 604 eight three nine 2 8 4 5.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.