Yamaha T7 Concept Bike - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yamaha T7 Concept Bike

Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    I would really lust over the 500 if they did it in colors like the 1000 ....red, white and blue with gold spoked wheels. Honestly, it's about as much as I need. But how could I show my face around the farkled GSA and KTM crowd and their $9000 in clothing and accessories? There is a lack of sex appeal there.
    If you do it right they'll just see some rocks rolling around and dust as you go by ... Or, would you rather polish bike parts or go riding?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Honda
    Polish for sure!
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    nekkid
    Too bad Kawi didn't make a Versys x400. They missed the mark using the 300 engine. 500cc is a shitty size in BC for double the insurance over 400cc.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Honda
    Yeah, my cheapness, I mean fiscal common sense, is very attracted to the sub 400cc capacity. But then I start lusting after the Husky FE350 with a Nomad Adv rally kit on it. $11K for the bike and $3-4K for the kit ...... so the fiscal responsibility is really concerning paying as little as possible to ICBC while maximizing my cash outflow for depreciating assets.

But who ever said that buying a motorcycle was a smart decision.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Bike
    CB 500X
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgixxer View Post
    Too bad Kawi didn't make a Versys x400. They missed the mark using the 300 engine. 500cc is a shitty size in BC for double the insurance over 400cc.

I'm expecting Kawi to boost the displacement of the X-300 in the next few years since the KLR has been discontinued.
    'I ride, therefore I'm not here.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    Yeah, my cheapness, I mean fiscal common sense, is very attracted to the sub 400cc capacity. But then I start lusting after the Husky FE350 with a Nomad Adv rally kit on it. $11K for the bike and $3-4K for the kit ...... so the fiscal responsibility is really concerning paying as little as possible to ICBC while maximizing my cash outflow for depreciating assets.

But who ever said that buying a motorcycle was a smart decision.
    Nobody that really thought about it ...

But that Husky would be a sweet ride.