Bitcoin Holders Beware - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Holders Beware

Registered User Array
    Bike
    nekkid
    Yep, crypto is the wild west in the gold rush days. Lots of money and gold floating around. Old Bill Miner hiding around every corner to take it away from you.

Bike
    ummm

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Ha, if anything this makes me more confident in tether. *I always just assumed that there was no real money there and it was a big exit scam. *If the AG actually had something to seize, iím duly impressed.

Btc is gonna be just fine. *Interesting that trading volume is almost back to value peak levels. * I think 8-9k usd is gonna be the new normal pretty soon. *

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    this is old news already, <24hrs, that's like an eon in crypto-land.

so... where's the dip? i was assured there would be a BIG dip!

...at least tether can *finally* fuck right off and die - GOOD - getting that FUD cleared off the launchpad is an important stepping stone for prepping the next run
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Bike
    CBR600RR
    People are still buying cryptocurrency thinking it's an investment instead of gambling?
    BCSB Crash Reconstruction Team Member

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg9 View Post
    Once people who are on the Bitcoin train just start using the trading methodology of "regular" stocks, they might fare better with volatility. See bitcoin as just another stock in their diversified portfolio. Take profits from your winnings, don't be greedy, buy when you think you are near bottom, do it in stages cuz no one can anticipate true bottom, etc, etc.
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    People are still buying cryptocurrency thinking it's an investment instead of gambling?
    Erm no. *It literally is gambling. *Itís a bet on crypto being better money than itís currently valued at. *There are no fundamentals. *Itís all blue sky. *I thought u were a financial guru type.

Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    have you seen what the U.S. administration has done with their debt? Printing money like it's Venezuela! Then giving it all to the 'masters'!

ever had to deal with 'banker hours' ? long lineups with one lazy teller taking 5 minute breaks in between 'helping' customers?

ever had a bank step in block/deny a perfectly legal financial transaction, telling you how you're allowed to spend THEIR money?

Yea. fuck all that.

no faith, no trust. verify.

... I'm not buying crytpo - I'm selling fiat.

and this has proved a preposterously profitable perspective.
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/YZF R3/CBR f4i
    Sooo by extension then you are like a bank or the government now by making money off of this?

Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    "be your own bank"

sure

give me all YOUR money, I'll keep it safe -- TRUST ME!

<service unavailable>

closed on weekends, and weekdays outside of the hours of 12-2pm
    5% surcharge on all transactions and withdrawls.
    don't forget to tip the teller!

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Squisher View Post
    Sooo by extension then you are like a bank or the government now by making money off of this?
    ^i think thatís the point, or the fantasy. *A government of one. *

Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    have you seen what the U.S. administration has done with their debt? Printing money like it's Venezuela! Then giving it all to the 'masters'!...
    ...preposterously profitable perspective.
    And yet they havenít really managed to devalue it. *Not compared to a piece of gold or a chunk of steel.
    Guess US fiat was undervalued too. *

PPP should be added to the crypto-nerd dictionary.*

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    And Iíve just punched myself in the Johnson for calling it correctly and doing nothing...again.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    nekkid
    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    And Iíve just punched myself in the Johnson for calling it correctly and doing nothing...again.
    We never know how low or high this shit will go. I did pick up some cheap ltc, bch, and some notsocheap btc. I dumped my stash of free bsv when exchanges started blacklisting it. I expect to make the best money on bch as much of mine was free. I wished I had bought more btc under $3500 but I was waiting for further lows ....damn.
    I'm still confident we will see more extremes in years to come pricewise.

Bike
    04 SV650
    If you bought btc a week ago, you doubled up your investment. I am just having fun mining rvn, and waiting for it to moon in few years (I can only hope it does haha) So far I covered all my expenses, so it's all gravy from here on out.

Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    DCA boys, DCA. "i've been buying this whooooole damn time"

shoutout to the o.g. BEST THREAD EVER POSTED TO BCSB, of all places, that elevated the idea enough to convince me - after defending it for several pages -- that the idea was important enough to jump in and participate.
    And here ya'll just wanted to talk about bikes! lol