Winds of Change: week one - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 170

Thread: Winds of Change: week one

  1. #16
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    Oh Steve. You misinterpret or ignore outright at every opportunity. Is this your failure or mine? Let me reiterate;

    No, I am not an Anarchist in your sense of the word; it may simply be that your brain is too dense for any known explosives to affect it!
    No, I am not an Anarchist in your sense of the word; fancy a Policeman let loose on Society!

    I am FOR Liberty and AGAINST Tyranny.
    I am FOR Knowledge, begot from Wisdom and Understanding, and AGAINST Ignorance.

    "The things he's doing are for the most part, very much over-due."

    ...and now I'm certain you have no fucking clue what's really going on here.




    Yup, that's it. pull out a pic of world war 2 Nazi's, just to offer subtle image impressionism to your indoctrination. Classy.


    I know exactly what's going on.
    Last edited by Steve G.; 01-29-2017 at 10:25 PM.

  2. #17
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    As long as they keep letting refugees from Britain,Norway,Finland,Australia and New Zealand in then I am ok with this temporary ban ....... OH WAIT a minute ??? maybe there is a reason "certain" countries have so many refugees ..... LOL

    Like it or not Trump is doing what he said he would do which is change things from the decades of constant stupid. May not be the right thing at this moment but the USA has been trying the whole worshipping of political correctness for long enough to show that ideologies poor results.
    I was just going to say.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


    The guy was elected within the parameters of the U.S. electoral system. I'm willing to listen, and observe proof of external influences. One thing he is doing, is going ahead with exactly what he has been yelling about for,,,,,at least a fucking year. Close to 50% of the voting public want him to do this stuff.

  3. #18
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    I was just going to say.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


    The guy was elected within the parameters of the U.S. electoral system. I'm willing to listen, and observe proof of external influences. One thing he is doing, is going ahead with exactly what he has been yelling about for,,,,,at least a fucking year. Close to 50% of the voting public want him to do this stuff.
    The part many libtarded worshippers of political correctness fail to understand is that everyone gets one vote not matter how loud you chant or how poorly worded your sign is LOL
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  4. #19
    Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    H2 SX
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint View Post
    I guess I'm not seeing the whole "it's so terrible to live in the US" feeling. The worst things about the country are the ones that the citizens themselves, particularly the stereotypical Trump voters, perpetuate; racial divides, class separation that prevents successful (in other countries) socialized policies around education, health care etc.

    But overall most of America is doing pretty all right, hella better than many other countries. Some cleaning up to do in the government and banking areas, but otherwise a little more "for the greater good" would go a long way.
    You missed crime rates, murder rates, number imprisoned, privacy, debt, literacy........
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

  5. #20
    Registered User Array Commuter Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Burnaby
    Bike
    Suzuki Bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Yup, that's it. pull out a pic of world war 2 Nazi's.

    Is that a technical violation of Godwin's Law? Page one would be a new records for around here, no?

  6. #21
    Registered User Array Sikorsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Retirement bound
    Bike
    Honda
    Geez, I've was avoiding lively discussions on forums so long I had to refresh myself on Godwins Laws.*
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

  7. #22
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Commuter Boy View Post
    Is that a technical violation of Godwin's Law? Page one would be a new records for around here, no?
    Never heard of Godwin's Law, had to look it up.

    No. It's with with some amusement, just the observance of one of the classic "left wing go-to's" , right out of that camp's playbook. It means to me the conversation is now a waste of time as it's now confirmed heavy emotional non logical indoctrination is at play, no further oxygen need bother be wasted on my part.

  8. #23
    Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    השטן שב
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    your so lulzy Steve. Yes, I've been deeply "indoctrinated" via meme-magick by the 'marxist libtards' out to poison the gender supply with our tears.

    Of course, this shit's just going to get more and more ridiculous by the day, so there's not much to say here - is there?! - surely it's becoming increasingly more difficult for you to articulate validation and support for this shit (outside of 'thedonald', if you're looking for a safe-space for Trump-cucks)

    Watch out for those white Trumpist terrorists going around shooting shit up, by the way. All heil the 4th Reich of the Walmart Republic!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

  9. #24
    Registered User Array Squint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    East Van
    Bike
    2017 Scott Spark 720+
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove View Post
    You missed crime rates, murder rates, number imprisoned, privacy, debt, literacy........
    You missed "better than many other countries". Otherwise why do people want to immigrate there?

    And it's the racial and class divides that weigh on the crime, murder, incarceration and literacy rates. If you lump people together based on race or religion, treat them like shit and deny them a fair go, they may push back.*

    Things have gradually, slowly, painfully been getting better, but you'd never know it to listen to the rhetoric. The signal to noise ratio is very poor.*

  10. #25
    Registered Luser Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    White Rock
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    your so lulzy Steve. Yes, I've been deeply "indoctrinated" via meme-magick by the 'marxist libtards' out to poison the gender supply with our tears.

    Of course, this shit's just going to get more and more ridiculous by the day, so there's not much to say here - is there?! - surely it's becoming increasingly more difficult for you to articulate validation and support for this shit (outside of 'thedonald', if you're looking for a safe-space for Trump-cucks)

    Watch out for those white Trumpist terrorists going around shooting shit up, by the way. All heil the 4th Reich of the Walmart Republic!
    Meme magick. *Amaze
    *https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
    I found this the other day and I did think of u dna. *

    Trump cucks. *Haha. *u planted *the Russian hooker piss party dossier didn't you?

  11. #26
    Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    two feet off the ground..
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint View Post
    You missed "better than many other countries". Otherwise why do people want to immigrate there?

    And it's the racial and class divides that weigh on the crime, murder, incarceration and literacy rates. If you lump people together based on race or religion, treat them like shit and deny them a fair go, they may push back.*
    agreed, I've had very close family spend their entire lives in the US of A. I have cousins who are in fact americans.

    I enjoy traveling the US and have little bad to say about most areas I have visited. There is a lot of misconception that is tossed around by the media
    and us canucks seem to lap it up like its going out of style. Just like everywhere else in the world there are some people you dont want to cross, and
    just as you would hope there are a few incredibly gracious gems who will call you up out of nowhere and literally open their entire house to you at the
    drop of a hat.

    I spent 2 weeks in Vegas thanks to one such family and I am happy to call them great friends to this day!

    you hit the nail in the head, everybody has a melting point. You dont want to go there if its their constitutional right to defend their lawn with heavy weaponry.
    http://bcusedoil.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

  12. #27
    Been there, Wrecked that! Array CrashTested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nelson
    Bike
    - unknown
    I'm just going to leave this here...

    http://www.trumpdonald.org/
    There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.
    BCSB Member #XXXX

    2 Wheeled History:
    '02 F4i (RIP, damn guardrail)

    '87 TZR 250 (piston ate itself)
    '99 SV650s (RIP, damn Jeep)
    '79 250XR
    '81 500XT

  13. #28
    lover of twins Array syncro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    white privilege
    Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Never heard of Godwin's Law, had to look it up.

    No. It's with with some amusement, just the observance of one of the classic "left wing go-to's" , right out of that camp's playbook. It means to me the conversation is now a waste of time as it's now confirmed heavy emotional non logical indoctrination is at play, no further oxygen need bother be wasted on my part.

    you like to speak a lot of fancy words and sometimes even make a valid point or two, but your history shows that it is your own indoctrination that is permitting you from seeing the full picture.

    i can see why you would have an issue with DNA, but your assumptions are so far off base; again this is a product of your bias.
    *** every move should be calculated ***

    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    Most everyone on here is worth a laugh or has a good insight at one time or another, even syncro.

  14. #29
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by syncro View Post

    you from seeing the full picture.
    I wish someone would fill the rest of us normals in on "the full picture" ?
    Personally I am hopeful for the complete death of the religion of political correctness but I have heard everything from Hilter will rise again to we will finally have this war against islam that was never properly finished in 1291
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  15. #30
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post

    Never heard of Godwin's Law, had to look it up.
    funny I did not know it had an actual name
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •