Winds of Change: week one - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Winds of Change: week one

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by syncro View Post
    you like to speak a lot of fancy words and sometimes even make a valid point or two, but your history shows that it is your own indoctrination that is permitting you from seeing the full picture.

i can see why you would have an issue with DNA, but your assumptions are so far off base; again this is a product of your bias.
    Years of reading his submissions, probably with him snickering, did lead me to believe that. He says now he's not, I'll go with that from now on.

I'm with Kaz on Political Correctness. I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.

Bike
    2017 Scott Spark 720+
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
    What??? And cancel Christmas?!?!?!?!

But really... if you could detail out even halfway to actually doing that, you'd get a Nobel Peace Prize. And before you start your reply with "It's simple..." remember that the LAST thing religion is, is simple. * *

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    annnd, a goddamn granola eatin, pot smokin, hippy seattle judge spoils the party. back to you mr. hairdo.

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    Bike
    K1300R
    We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
    Except we do. This is how we treat ppl: "All persons are free to practice their religion so long as it doesn't cause harm to others"

Registered User Array
    Bike
    K7 GSXR750, K8 GSXR1000, 07 1098s, 11 MTS1200, 16 Beta 500 RS
    We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
    Hopefully this link works:

http://huff.to/2gskJNb

I'm sure this will resonate well with you

Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by CanaganD View Post
    Except we do. This is how we treat ppl: "All persons are free to practice their religion so long as it doesn't cause harm to others"
    Libtards believe this is actually possible because of their denial that some religion(s) find abuse justified and do not consider killing non-believers to be wrong.
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

Bike
    Years of reading his submissions, probably with him snickering, did lead me to believe that. He says now he's not, I'll go with that from now on.

I'm with Kaz on Political Correctness. I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
    I agree that a full stop to political correctness and a return to judgement by actions would be a better method

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by whistle View Post
    Hopefully this link works:

http://huff.to/2gskJNb

I'm sure this will resonate well with you
    Learning or useing the past to shape the present is the most hated thing in the church of political correctness LOL

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    Libtards believe this is actually possible because of their denial that some religion(s) find abuse justified and do not consider killing non-believers to be wrong.
    I'm so glad you've got the energy to try to communicate with the Libtards Kaz. I've just about given up in that respect, they're mind indoctrination just does not see facts, so head shakingly frustrating.

I'm just glad I can grow some semblance of an acceptable beard if needed, and while finding it terribly horrifying, disgusting, totally against my wish of true equality for all, if a Kalashnikov was held to my head, in the name of some stone age religion, I suppose I could be told to treat all of my 6 underage wives like a herd of cattle, to stay alive. Ironic, as it's mostly those of millennial female 'gender confirmation' that most wishes said stone age religion to be priority 1 here in the west, so we westerners may submit to punishment we deserve for building up, retaining, and enjoying the best that humans have had it in human history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

Without surprise, the hottest selling garments selling these days in Germany, SAFE SHORTS:

http://www.safeshorts.eu/

Gotta wonder why???????
    Last edited by Steve G.; 02-06-2017 at 04:56 PM.

Bike
    " A feminist that supports Sharia law is like a chicken that supports KFC " LOL

Bike
    2017 Scott Spark 720+
    I've just about given up in that respect, they're mind indoctrination just does not see facts, so head shakingly frustrating.
    I hear ya there.

Wait, who are we talking about?

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint View Post
    I hear ya there.

Wait, who are we talking about?

See Kaz, hopeless.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna, 2006 FJR 1300
    We are no longer in week 1
    There are old riders and there are bold riders. There aren't any old, bold riders.

Ride safe folks.

Posing with conviction Array heisenberg9's Avatar
    Bike
    anyone I can lean against
    In case you didn't see last week's SNL Sean Spicer sketch, you can watch it here until Feb 12th, then it goes behind a paywall:

http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynigh...v=870555203814

and The Donald and Bannon:

http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynigh...v=870531651923

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg9 View Post
    In case you didn't see last week's SNL Sean Spicer sketch, you can watch it here until Feb 12th, then it goes behind a paywall:

http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynigh...v=870555203814

and The Donald and Bannon:

http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynigh...v=870531651923
    * *Baldwins trump is way over rated, but McCarthy absolutely killed it with spicer. *Maybe the best thing that craptacular celebrity wank fest has ever produced.