Winds of Change: week one - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Winds of Change: week one

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    I'm so glad you've got the energy to try to communicate with the Libtards Kaz. I've just about given up in that respect, they're mind indoctrination just does not see facts, so head shakingly frustrating.
    I LOL'd.

The real 'issue' here is not in 'right vs left'... it's top->down. We can agree on that, right? It's pretty hard to miss ...
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    Bike
    K1300R
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    Libtards believe this is actually possible because of their denial that some religion(s) find abuse justified and do not consider killing non-believers to be wrong.
    Whoa, I never said free reign on exercising their religious beliefs. "So long as it doesn't harm others" also applies to those practicing inside the same circle of belief.

You're not critically thinking are you now.

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    I LOL'd.

The real 'issue' here is not in 'right vs left'... it's top->down. We can agree on that, right? It's pretty hard to miss ...
    wait, what are we agreeing to now? top to down? top greater than down? speak plainly man.

Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    I wish someone would fill the rest of us normals in on "the full picture" ?
    Personally I am hopeful for the complete death of the religion of political correctness but I have heard everything from Hilter will rise again to we will finally have this war against islam that was never properly finished in 1291
    full picture is nothing more than being able to read both sides of the equation without any bias. it's something any "normal" is capable of, just put your emotional ties to an issue aside for a second and evaluate all the info available objectively. or, just take a minute to contemplate that your opinion might actually be wrong and the other person might have something to consider.

political correctness doesn't need to die completely, but it's definitely been taken to an extreme and needs to be cut back like an overgrown bush.
    *** every move should be calculated ***

Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    Most everyone on here is worth a laugh or has a good insight at one time or another, even syncro.

Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird
    Years of reading his submissions, probably with him snickering, did lead me to believe that. He says now he's not, I'll go with that from now on.

I'm with Kaz on Political Correctness. I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
    i totally agree with you that the pc world has gone too far, but until people learn and are able to treat everyone the same then it's needed to some degree.

Most everyone on here is worth a laugh or has a good insight at one time or another, even syncro.

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by syncro View Post
    i totally agree with you that the pc world has gone too far, but until people learn and are able to treat everyone the same then it's needed to some degree.
    It's statements like this, that lead to this:

Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird
    It's statements like this, that lead to this

reductio ad absurdum

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by syncro View Post
    It appears we have a long way to go ,,,,,,,,, on both sides of the "wall".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qilcmp3Ic_E

Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird

that's a great clip and it hits on a bunch of great points. the key thing is the warped idea of feminism, and to a lesser degree social justice warriors, that's currently swimming around today. as the vid points out, people are pulling away from the idea of feminism and not wanting to identify with it as it has become a derisive term. the idea feminism has been appropriated by a bunch of insecure twits who don't really understand what it means to be a feminist and unfortunately what they're effectively doing is destroying the ideology.

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    H2 SX
    I really like Paul Joseph Watson's stuff
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Bike
    04 SV650

LOL, I never heard of this guy, but that was brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove View Post
    I really like Paul Joseph Watson's stuff
    I really like Watson. I have a lot of difficulty with his boss Alex Jones. Jones is a bit of a nutbar IMO.

Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird
    Jones is a bit of a nutbar IMO.
    just a "slight" understatement with that one.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    well, this show certainly has been entertaining.

"Treasonous Trump" has such a nice ring to it.

wonder what'll happen in season 2, when they need to introduce a new villain
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    H2 SX
    I am fascinated by Trump, but mostly, on how he might resurrect his credibility, and I don't mean using a distraction like a big war
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!