Winds of Change: week one - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 158

Thread: Winds of Change: week one

  1. #61
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    IMO the media has become a complete waste of humanity. We should start useing Hitler type ideas except start gassing the media instead of innocent jewish types
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  2. #62
    Registered Luser Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    White Rock
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    IMO the media has become a complete waste of humanity. We should start useing Hitler type ideas except start gassing the media instead of innocent jewish types
    Hmm. *And today's winner of things we can't unsay online...

  3. #63
    Registered Luser Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    White Rock
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Why, after watergate, would you ever tape anything, and for the love of god why would you ever allude to the existence of any tapes that did exist?
    That seems kinda moronic. *Unless comey said something purely criminal, trump has wayyy more to lose from comey's potential testimony.

  4. #64
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    seems kinda moronic.
    great universal answer to any question regarding government, politics, media, etc
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  5. #65
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    Hmm. *And today's winner of things we can't unsay online...
    What offends you there snow#@&%. Gas. Jewish. Types. Hitler. Ideas. Humanity.

    Get a life.

  6. #66
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    great universal answer to any question regarding government, politics, media, etc
    Agree. pick a side, your fucked up. Go for the fact that all government is a cesspool of greed, incompetence, over compensation, and immoral, if not illegal activity. Think otherwise, Ill probably consider you a member of the sheep family.

  7. #67
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    What offends you there snow#@&%. Gas. Jewish. Types. Hitler. Ideas. Humanity.

    Get a life.
    for the record I am pretty sure that because of family history I am allowed to use Hitler references as long as they are in a full sentence
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  8. #68
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    I am still waiting for the libtard world order to apologize Trump has been president for how many weeks and still no civil war or any war, women are still allowed to work,vote and ride, gays are not being killed or jailed, the earth is still rotating .......
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  9. #69
    Registered Luser Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    White Rock
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    What offends you there snow#@&%. Gas. Jewish. Types. Hitler. Ideas. Humanity.

    Get a life.
    Oh noes, I got snowflaked by Steve-o.
    What if I told you being an alt right cuck makes you a sheeple too.?

    lolcats to the bank as usual. * *

  10. #70
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    Oh noes, I got snowflaked by Steve-o.
    What if I told you being an alt right cuck makes you a sheeple too.?

    lolcats to the bank as usual. * *


    Don't know what a cuck is.

    Still all ears open how that comment above is 'hurtful'.

  11. #71
    Registered User Array Squint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    East Van
    Bike
    2017 Scott Spark 720+
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    I am still waiting for the libtard world order to apologize Trump has been president for how many weeks and still no civil war or any war, women are still allowed to work,vote and ride, gays are not being killed or jailed, the earth is still rotating .......
    Right... Four months of stable, predictable, confidence-inspiring leadership, highest approval ratings ever.

    Imagine what four years will look like.

  12. #72
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint View Post
    Right... Four months of stable, predictable, confidence-inspiring leadership, highest approval ratings ever.

    Imagine what four years will look like.
    well the libtarded community & media said it would be total chaos , war like, and that america would fall into anarchy ....... I am still waiting for that as the news is really boring. Seems its just media & hollywood against trump now, boring I was promised alot and the leftys have not delivered
    What I was really hoping for was the total economic crash they said would happen under Trump so people like myself could cash in on opportunities and retire
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  13. #73
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Don't know what a cuck is.

    Still all ears open how that comment above is 'hurtful'.
    LOL Steve you gotta understand that some snowflakes even get upset when you pet a cat from the back to the front
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  14. #74
    Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    השטן שב
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Don't know what a cuck is.
    simple: the Trumpites are Trump-cucks, ...because they have invited this man to fuck their country.

    now it's almost time to ro-sham-bo for sloppy seconds... who's up?!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

  15. #75
    Registered Luser Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    White Rock
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    simple: the Trumpites are Trump-cucks, ...because they have invited this man to fuck their country.

    now it's almost time to ro-sham-bo for sloppy seconds... who's up?!
    what about the lib-cucks who wanted Hillary to strap on??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •