New vs used ex300 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: New vs used ex300

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    Thanks for the input. Pitt meadows is about 4.5hrs from me one way though according to the Google. And I'm sure it would be worth it just meant by my earlier comment that it would be nice to have something local to the okanagan is all. But maybe next year I could plan to go down there. I rarely to never head to the lower mainland though, gotta be close to ten years since I've been down that way. Gets harder to justify too when as I mentioned hwy6/ the kootenays are literally on my doorstep. But then there's the speed limits and all that. I'll probably have to just make a plan to get down to Pitt Meadows if I want to get some pro instruction and legal practice which I'm really wanting.*

I would possibly consider a sv650 I think, but a ninja 650 I'm not really sold on. I am going to have to research a bunch I think and try out as many bikes as I can. Locally a '02 cbr600 f4i keeps catching my eye. Older bike but only 20,000km and quite inexpensive. *I'm a really good wrench too and have a lifetime collection of tooling and a shop so a older bike doesn't scare me much maintenance/repair wise but I want something nice, reliable and pleasing to my eye. *I've owned a gs750 in the past and ridden a gsxr 750 a bit. I am worried about making a 'upgrade' that isn't going to satisfy me. The r3 I'm starting to really push hard on. *

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    I've really focused on my riding a ton this year. Since Jan. I've lost a solid 25pds mostly in the quest to up performance realizing I was carrying about 30pds extra on myself that would be my greatest free performance gain to be had. The last five pds are proving to be caught up in a head to head war against my love of beers and being in my 40's. Winter is fast coming though and beer doesn't appeal to me once the mercury dips so I've got high hopes to meet my goal of shedding the last five.*

Pitt meadows looks like where I'll need to go. Looks very reasonable for cost. Just have to sort out the logistics of riding there to do a course/day vs trailering? *I've been chatting with my wife about it and getting her psyched up too. Assuming from their site that today is their last day for the season?

Just about to head out on hwy6 again today. Waiting to hear back from a couple of friends if they want to come too. But not waiting much longer. Lol.