Daylight Savings Time, Yes or No? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Daylight Savings Time, Yes or No?

Bike
    Honda
    All the different types and choices in life .... that makes the system work and I welcome the variety.*

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's choices... and Suzuki owners.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    Suzuki owners.

hilarious..

time will tell at work, it would be nice to set things up so i can do 4 on / 4 off with 10 hour days though..

we are still growing and with new help in our department it may be possible..
    Last edited by bacchus40; 04-07-2019 at 06:58 PM.
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    That's a good attitude Sikorsky. I have done a number of different things in my life re-inventing myself as I went. And it has always come from my philosophy of being happy what I'm doing. If I'm not, I change it. As long as someone is happy doing what they're doing. I say good for them.*

But a long time ago I used to ride a gs750. .....just saying. *

Bike
    Honda
    LOL ..... my first bike was an ‘82 GS400E and I was lucky enough to have an ‘85 GSXR750 Ltd Ed for a year or so. I was paraphrasing Austin Powers dad’s line about the Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Squisher View Post
    I have done a number of different things in my life re-inventing myself as I went. And it has always come from my philosophy of being happy what I'm doing. If I'm not, I change it. As long as someone is happy doing what they're doing. I say good for them.*
    I’ve wrenched on fixed wing, pulled lumber on a green chain, worked the file room, drove bus and truck, worked as a ramp rat, worked technical and pulping at a pulp mill, humped furniture, worked in kitchens, unloaded fish and wrenched on rotary wing before joining the Mounties a decade ago. When first married I did a lot of different things to support a young family, most of them I really enjoyed ..... nowadays my lifestyle is a lot different. I understand the reinventing thing.*
    Last edited by Sikorsky; 04-07-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.