upgrade recommendations - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: upgrade recommendations

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    When Pete posts pics of his bike he blocks out the plate with a dick pic....true story!!
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    Lmao. Thanks for the warning!

I am really quite pleased with this bike. Newer and abs would be cool. But I mean as a step up from my r3 I feel like it was exactly the right jump for me. I may get out highway six with it hopefully today. My 'honey do' list seems to have grown though, as well as I may be called into work today but I think I'll have to decline as a fellow is heading from chilliwack late morning to buy one of my trucks. Good timing for that. So more realistically I'll be lucky to get out for a short jaunt around the neighbourhood. Man that Coffman shorty is pretty loud, even with the baffle in.

It seemed pretty rideable through Kelowna, which I won't be doing a lot of anyways. But I may try to commute on this bike a bit so I'll have to go through Vernon with it to do so. To me that's a big city lol. But I mean the torque/power in the lower range 4-8rpm doesn't seem real lacking to me coming from my r3. From about 8k and up it feels blistering fast to me on the first couple of jaunts. Just what I wanted.*

Front brakes work well but the lever feels softish in comparison to my r3. Looks like original brake lines, but could that make the lever feel soft even when the brakes are cool/cold? I plan to flush and replace the lines this winter anyways. Seems if they are original it's well due.*

I'm kind of paranoid about my personal safety despite loving sport riding. So I am going over this thing with a fine tooth comb.**

Registered User Array Good old Pete's Avatar
    Bike
    2017 ninja1000sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplekawi View Post
    When Pete posts pics of his bike he blocks out the plate with a dick pic....true story!!
    Can’t prove that with a pic. Mwahaha
    Smile, you'll live longer.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    nekkid
    Congrats on the new ride Squisher. Its a fine looking ride!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    Thanks. Got out for my little Mabel/rawlings lake loop today. *Ohhhh man. I'm sure enjoying the hell out of this thing. Next time out I'm going to do some serious emergency stop practice with it, because it gets going quick in a hurry.*

Also sold the truck the guy came to look at. Always nice to unload some stuff. *

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Good old Pete View Post
    first: you posted your licence plate on the "web"
    Your licence plate can provide info on you.

I'll try to make a simple example: you post something "cool" but illegal.

The BCSB owners do not want to have any attachment to "you" and they will
    provide all info of "you" to the authorities.

I hope that answers your question. BCSB is great period. Just don't post a meat ball ride to squish 1 year after you post pics of your bike licence.
    Ummmm ...... not really. But whatever.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    I feel like I'm caught up in the cra scam again. *So am I going to be arrested or not?*

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    Just use a tinfoil hat and you'll be fine. Tru story!!
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Squisher View Post
    I feel like I'm caught up in the cra scam again. *So am I going to be arrested or not?*
    Just call me at 900-555-1224 and I will provide a address that you can send the iTunes cards to ...... this will ensure an CRA warrant for your arrest will not be issued in your name. However there are extensive charges so we may need to see some Timmies cards, a few sets of PR5's and a credit at Burnaby Kawasaki just to be sure.

I love when those guys call. It is wonderful to engage them in "earthy" conversation about their family members ........ I can't help but laugh out loud when they tell me they are going to have the RCMP at my door in 15 minutes. Unfortunately there are people who, despite being intelligent, have fallen for the scams these guys work.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    I got hit up a couple weeks ago. I always mess around some. Asked them if it was a private cell or general admission likemthe drunk tank i would be incarcerated in. You know, so I'd know how much I should drink before the constabulary arrived.*

It really isn't that funny though. Three years ago I went through a full cra audit. I sold a business and a property in the same year which I think triggered it, but you never know, they don't tell you why. Having a cra super accountant sitting at your dining room table going through your whole life really isn't a lot of fun. *In the end for me it was no big deal, the worst thing that was found was a depreciating asset was written off improperly. Cost me about a 1k all said and done. Still the whole experience is not a good time. *

Bike
    Honda
    No kidding ...... CRA is not an organization that anyone wants to deal with.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    I kid you not the real call from the cra came one week exactly before Christmas. Happy holidays, I'm just contacting you to schedule your audit. Yah, that was a fantastic holiday season.*

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    Well the seller came through and last night I picked up a yoshi rs3 slip on/pipe, the stock windscreen, new grips, and a werkes undertail kit with nice little led's for another $100.*

Figuring I could get close to double that out of the pipe on the classified market? *Mint pipe except for one small dent on the inside(bike side) of it. Odd place to have a dent? Maybe while stored or something? But no marks/dents on the outside of the pipe at all. It's the slip on and the connecting pipe complete. *I'd be tempted to try it out myself as my Coffman shorty is almost to loud with the baffle in even but I don't think I could go to a big ole pipe hanging on the side? *And all and all I don't really mind the loudness it gets me noticed by cagers that's for sure. Just don't want it to get me unwanted attention from the police.*