Is it possible to buy and register as a international driver license?

Thread: Is it possible to buy and register as a international driver license?

Registered User Array

Is it possible to buy and register as a international driver license?

I've came from SouthKorea and gotten a international driver license. It is allowed to ride all motorcycle level ( it mean no limit a engine volume)

So i can ride and register a motorcycle like a yamaha fz07?

Or is it better to get a BC motorcycle license ?

When i live in Southkorea, i used to drive a 800cc motorcycle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    https://www.icbc.com/driver-licensin...r-country.aspx

Check out that link. If in doubt go to a BC access centre and ask someone in person. Best not to risk being improperly licensed or insured here. From the link it's quite plain if you've moved here permanently you have 90days to get a BC license and you have to surrender any other licenses held in other jurisdictions.*

Bike
    Honda
    If you are a student, presently registered in courses and carry that proof of registration with you ....... then yes, you can drive on an International Driver's Permit as long as there is an English language version or suitable translation.

However, if you are over here for several years why not get the actual license? In BC, you can go buy an new Duc V4 on a learner's license, there are no displacement or power limitations. But mind the restrictions regarding time of day, passengers and speed.
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    And remember, the cars with the red and blue flashing things, those are pace cars.
    The reason they are behind you is that you have been lapped. *You need to speed up and keep turning right until you catch up.