BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

GIMOTO Leathers anyone got them ?

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  K-rod 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm just in the process of getting a set custom built by this company out of Italy. I've done quite a bit of research on them and have found not one complaint on quality,fit or finish, they have a pretty cool web site that enables you to custom arrange colour schemes ,armour ,lining of the suit and choice of roo leather or cow www.gimoto.com The turn around time is a bit of a wait this time of the year because they are building suits for moto GP teams as well as WSBK ,BSBK and Moto 2 teams so the turn around time is 12 weeks right now , but that isn't a big deal as its winter and who gives a shirt ! The price is right up there with all the "top" manufactures of leathers , but this company seems to be at the top of their game when it comes to producing a great set of leathers that seem to be as good if not better that the other top manufactures . Being 6ft 4 in I don't fit into the regular suits worth a hill of beans, and never have, so if you're thinking of new leathers this next season, you may want to give these guys a try ? Will post pictures in 12 weeks

The off the shelf leathers are a reasonable price at $1600

#4 ·
Gimoto has been around for a long time; I had an off-the-shelf 2 pc leather suit of theirs back in the late eighties (when I had my '86 GSXR 1100) ... and they proved to be indestructible !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.