Two-stroke rebuilder. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Two-stroke rebuilder.

Bike
    Honda
    TMR ...... I had seen 2 of those sites and have used David Silver many times. But that parts fiche is awesome! I had been unsuccessfully searching for one, thanks a ton! Come thru the Koots and I'll buy you a beer!
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Original Pirate Material Array TMR's Avatar
    Bike
    Suzuki Burgman 250 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    TMR ...... I had seen 2 of those sites and have used David Silver many times. But that parts fiche is awesome! I had been unsuccessfully searching for one, thanks a ton! Come thru the Koots and I'll buy you a beer!
    My pleasure, took all of two minutes to search and post. Will definitely let you know the next time we head out to the Koots, would be great to put a face to the name, especially in light of dwindling forum engagement.

If you have the time or opportunity, it would be wonderful to see a build thread or at least a way for us to follow along. Super cool to see bikes come to life, especially when it's a 2-smoker.