Shopping for a new ride..

Thread: Shopping for a new ride..

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\n Badexample\n \n
\r\n Badexample is offline\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Badexample\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Bike
2011 Zx-10r
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Shopping for a new ride..\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Got my arse to the Motorcycle show willing to put downpayment on the new BMW S1000RR. According to the rep from MTL there, Only a few lucky SOB will get their new 2019/2020 RR by June or late August later this year. No thanks. I want to ride ASAP. I am torn between a left over Aprilia RSV4 RR or RF, GSX-argh latest Gen or new Gen R1 from Yamahahaha.
\n
\nAnybody on here own an APE from 2016+ Any issues? Feeling like gambling buying an Italian Bike. Seems to be a no brainer. ECU reflash, Exhaust, few bits like Rearset, 520 kit, Suspension tune and ET Voila!
\n
\nAny good suspension tuner in B.C.? Also any good Dyno tuners? thinking about going Rapid Bike module this year.
\n
\nThanks a lot!
\nFred\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n '; pd[2641700] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bacchus40\n \n
    \r\n bacchus40 is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n bacchus40\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 \'09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL \'14
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n have fun whatever you decide to go with.. i\'ve always liked the APES
    \r\n
    \r\nfriend of mine down under swears by \'em. has owned both RSV4-R Factory (the original), and then a Tuono.. which i dont think he ever sold. its a newer model.
    \r\n
    \r\nhe rides the shit out of his bikes.. only method of transport for a bloody long time \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    http://bcusedoil.com/
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641708] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Badexample\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by bacchus40\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    have fun whatever you decide to go with.. i\'ve always liked the APES
    \n
    \n
    \nfriend of mine down under swears by \'em. has owned both RSV4-R Factory (the original), and then a Tuono.. which i dont think he ever sold. its a newer model.
    \n
    \n
    \nhe rides the shit out of his bikes.. only method of transport for a bloody long time
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I get fully erected everytime I hear one live. Love the ergo as well. It is a bred race bike. The left overs go for cheap right now.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641702] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Young Lion\n \n
    \r\n Young Lion is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n track hack\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Young Lion\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n RSV4 is an amazing machine but on the heavier side of things and even worse, ZERO shops on the Island will service it. A buddy just looked to purchase a used one so called around the local south Island shops as it\'s due for a valve adjustment and not only will they not do that, they won\'t touch it for anything - even a damn rubber swap would have to be done with wheels only - he can\'t ride the bike in and get the swapped. Unbelievable.
    \r\n
    \r\nIf you\'re okay taking it to Vancouver then that\'s not an issue (assuming you\'re still based in Courtenay) however parts and servicing would factor heavily into my decision.
    \r\n
    \r\nI think the new S1000RR is gonna be an absolute weapon but if I couldn\'t wait - then for me I\'d buy the GSXR. I actually picked one up in the Fall, just had a full Yosh put on, some V2.0 Vortex rearsets, and had it down to see Nels at 2WheelDynoWorks for a reflash and tune. HEALTHY numbers to say the least so I\'m looking forward to Spring to get a chance to put some km\'s on it and see how the chassis is.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "I\'m so mean I make medicine sick!"
    \n

\nC.C.
    \n

\n

\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641706] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Young Lion\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    RSV4 is an amazing machine but on the heavier side of things and even worse, ZERO shops on the Island will service it. A buddy just looked to purchase a used one so called around the local south Island shops as it\'s due for a valve adjustment and not only will they not do that, they won\'t touch it for anything - even a damn rubber swap would have to be done with wheels only - he can\'t ride the bike in and get the swapped. Unbelievable.
    \n
    \nIf you\'re okay taking it to Vancouver then that\'s not an issue (assuming you\'re still based in Courtenay) however parts and servicing would factor heavily into my decision.
    \n
    \nI think the new S1000RR is gonna be an absolute weapon but if I couldn\'t wait - then for me I\'d buy the GSXR. I actually picked one up in the Fall, just had a full Yosh put on, some V2.0 Vortex rearsets, and had it down to see Nels at 2WheelDynoWorks for a reflash and tune. HEALTHY numbers to say the least so I\'m looking forward to Spring to get a chance to put some km\'s on it and see how the chassis is.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Thank you very much for the feedback and info! It seems like SGPower won\'t even do a valve adjustment on them! They\'re such good bikes out of the box but knowledge and support is minimal everywhere. A buddy of mine got a 16 RF and had to "trailer it" to the mainland for a recall and an issue with his dash. That can be a pain in the arse. They had to call AF1 racing (online shop/forum) to fix his dash issue over the phone! Sad! I am looking at other options as well. The new Gixxer comes with a 5 years warranty and there\'s many left over. Sounds so sweet with the VVT! Comes heavily restricted out of the box. Needs brakes/suspension tweaking. I just have problems with the look of it. It looks like a banana on 2 wheels with that tail? I am trying to convince myself to love it by watching videos on youtube everyday!!!
    \nhaah The new R1 is cool as well, alu tank, magnesium wheels, crossplane..feels lightweight AF just being sit on it, those headlights are hideous! Love the ergos.. I can probably can score a left over and spend $$ on goodies. Having such an hard time to pick a damn ride!! haah It is like Hell!!

\n
    \n
    \nLot of time and money invested in that one!
    \n\r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 04-09-2019 at 09:18 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641710] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Young Lion\n \n
    \r\n \r\n track hack\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Young Lion\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Badexample\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Thank you very much for the feedback and info! It seems like SGPower won\'t even do a valve adjustment on them! They\'re such good bikes out of the box but knowledge and support is minimal everywhere. A buddy of mine got a 16 RF and had to "trailer it" to the mainland for a recall and an issue with his dash. That can be a pain in the arse. They had to call AF1 racing (online shop/forum) to fix his dash issue over the phone! Sad! I am looking at other options as well. The new Gixxer comes with a 5 years warranty and there\'s many left over. Sounds so sweet with the VVT! Comes heavily restricted out of the box. Needs brakes/suspension tweaking. I just have problems with the look of it. It looks like a banana on 2 wheels with that tail? I am trying to convince myself to love it by watching videos on youtube everyday!!!
    \r\nhaah The new R1 is cool as well, alu tank, magnesium wheels, crossplane..feels lightweight AF just being sit on it, those headlights are hideous! Love the ergos.. I can probably can score a left over and spend $$ on goodies. Having such an hard time to pick a damn ride!! haah It is like Hell!!

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nLot of time and money invested in that one!
    \r\n
    \r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neCO...FpQMTO3jSB6ksM
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    SG fired their sole Aprilia Tech so now have nobody trained on staff to service them so yeah, insane indeed.
    \r\n
    \r\nMy pal took his to Nikola in Van and had the ECU update done on his \'16 Tuono, plus the first service. Even then he tried to use SG (where he bought it) but they "didn\'t have the right cable" for the ECU update which AF1 form users confirmed should have been done BEFORE the bikes were to be sold. Ugh...
    \r\n
    \r\nGoogle says the Gix is 17lbs lighter than the RSV4 and it feels like more to me. I rode a friends RF 2 summers ago and on our Island roads it was WAY too cumbersome for my liking. The GSXR could be similar, as I said, I only have 350km\'s on it so far in cool, dirty Fall riding conditions and couldn\'t go over 7,000rpm.
    \r\n
    \r\nECU flash was a big change power wise, I went from 159 to 185 but that also included a full Yosh - Nels says roughly 175-176 with OEM pipe and flash/tune though so still a solid 16+ ponies from the uncorking.
    \r\n
    \r\nBrakes feel totally fine for the street, just a tad more lever travel that I\'m used to. Track riding and racing would see an upgrade but that\'s true for almost every OEM system out there, I\'ve yet to keep that stock for a race bike. Braking on the street for me is a non-issue so that\'s just a personal thing, it\'s barely used to scrub off a touch of entry speed and increase contact patch but nowhere near the level of importance versus on track IMO. I\'m leaving mine stock that\'s for sure.
    \r\n
    \r\nSuspension - components feel great - I have the base model non-R and if anything it\'s a touch stiff for our roads. I\'ll soften it up, set Sag and then likely leave it alone. Again, as a streetbike once I get it in the ballpark I don\'t worry too much as stock stuff is so good there\'s no need to upgrade. It never gets worked hard enough to blow through it\'s adjustment range the way I ride it.
    \r\n
    \r\nI got mine in the Fall, it came with a 5 year warranty and a $1,000 Petro Canada gas card plus an insane sticker price (as in less than a current 600cc bike) so I\'m stocked - bang for buck it\'s unbeatable IMO.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \n

\nC.C.
    \n

\n

\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641712] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n the bartender\n \n
    \r\n the bartender is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n the bartender\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2014 Aprilia Tuono V4R
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I rode a friends RF 2 summers ago and on our Island roads it was WAY too cumbersome for my liking.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Setup issue perhaps? As we both know, it\'s generally regarded as one of the lightest handling big bikes.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641714] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Young Lion\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by the bartender\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Setup issue perhaps? As we both know, it\'s generally regarded as one of the lightest handling big bikes.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Great question! Could very well had been setup not to my liking, tires mighta been squared off, etc... It was a quick 25 minute section of tight twisties where I traded bikes with a friend as he wanted to try my bike at the time. I recall being blown away by the power over my \'13 Tuono, and only slightly more blown away by how hard it was to transition on tighter sections with it. I got off it thoroughly underwhelmed as a machine where I could make good time on. Every review I\'ve ever read or watched has raved about the chassis but of course those are typically done at GP level tracks and hand picked street sections of Northern Italy or wherever and not our bumpy, pot holed, tarsnaked, camber be damned Island roads. \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \n

\nC.C.
    \n

\n

\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641730] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Young, awesome info there! Thinking about buying the non-R version as well! I could care less about the BFF forks, rear shock. I can get better results with simple revalve/resprung. Nels at 2WheelDynoWorks ? Cool! Thinking about trying the Rapidbike EVO.. to unleash the beast. I liked the PCV/autotune option in the past wih a reflash. That was perfect.
    \n
    \n
    \n\r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 04-09-2019 at 09:20 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641734] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n HighZoot\n \n
    \r\n HighZoot is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n HighZoot\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    RSV4 is an amazing machine but on the heavier side of things and even worse, ZERO shops on the Island will service it. A buddy just looked to purchase a used one so called around the local south Island shops as it\'s due for a valve adjustment and not only will they not do that, they won\'t touch it for anything - even a damn rubber swap would have to be done with wheels only - he can\'t ride the bike in and get the swapped. Unbelievable.
    \r\n
    \r\nIf you\'re okay taking it to Vancouver then that\'s not an issue (assuming you\'re still based in Courtenay) however parts and servicing would factor heavily into my decision.
    \r\n
    \r\nI think the new S1000RR is gonna be an absolute weapon but if I couldn\'t wait - then for me I\'d buy the GSXR. I actually picked one up in the Fall, just had a full Yosh put on, some V2.0 Vortex rearsets, and had it down to see Nels at 2WheelDynoWorks for a reflash and tune. HEALTHY numbers to say the least so I\'m looking forward to Spring to get a chance to put some km\'s on it and see how the chassis is.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    do you know who was selling? i know a guy in vic that has his for sale.. but I would\'a though he would have done the valves before selling if they needed to be done.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641738] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Young Lion\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by HighZoot\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    do you know who was selling? i know a guy in vic that has his for sale.. but I would\'a though he would have done the valves before selling if they needed to be done.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Yes, I do...
    \r\n
    \r\nWhite one. Same color as the one you know of?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \n

\nC.C.
    \n

\n

\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641756] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n HighZoot\n \n
    \r\n HighZoot is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n HighZoot\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Yes, I do...
    \r\n
    \r\nWhite one. Same color as the one you know of?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    his is black. popular sell item in victoria apparently.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641704] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bacchus40\n \n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n bacchus40\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n ^^^ i was going to ask some of those crazy questions regarding upkeep myself.. thanks for confirming fears \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641716] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n CoolDaddyGroove\n \n
    \r\n CoolDaddyGroove is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Moderator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n CoolDaddyGroove\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    H2 SX
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Weighing desire against availability, I\'d take a hard look at the GSXR, there are some deals to be had on leftover 2018\'s. Save yourself a lot of cabbage over a new Ape for sure, much of which can be dumped in to mods.
    \r\n
    \r\nBut if bragging rights, sound, and the excitement of riding a V oriented motor, then wait it out. Buy something now that you can flip in 6 months. I personally would not have a Euro bike in my garage unless I had a Japanese backup bike. That\'s just me. I go far away from home when I am out and all the Japanese bikes have never failed on me.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    DON\'T STUFF THE CAGERS!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641724] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bacchus40\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Weighing desire against availability, I\'d take a hard look at the GSXR, there are some deals to be had on leftover 2018\'s. Save yourself a lot of cabbage over a new Ape for sure, much of which can be dumped in to mods.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    have you been looking at my google search history? or did you hack into my laptop and saw my desktop pictures over the past 2 months?
    \r\n
    \r\n\'nough said?
    \r\n
    \r\nhttps://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bik...i-r1000-ryuyo/
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I get fully erected everytime I hear one live. Love the ergo as well. It is a bred race bike. The left overs go for cheap right now.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    this is what i was trying to explain to dad.. he had not heard of Aprilia till i introduced him to \'em.. and
    \r\nhe\'s owned entirely way more bikes than me in his lifetime. I am definitely a big fan of the V4 engine sound..
    \r\n
    \r\ni just wish they would put a little more r&d into the body work, its looking dated now
    \r\nto be perfectly honest its the only reason i did not buy one a couple of years ago.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by bacchus40; 02-27-2019 at 08:40 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641726] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by bacchus40\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    have you been looking at my google search history? or did you hack into my laptop and saw my desktop pictures over the past 2 months?
    \r\n
    \r\n\'nough said?
    \r\n
    \r\nhttps://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bik...i-r1000-ryuyo/
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nthis is what i was trying to explain to dad.. he had not heard of Aprilia till i introduced him to \'em.. and
    \r\nhe\'s owned entirely way more bikes than me in his lifetime. I am definitely a big fan of the V4 engine sound..
    \r\n
    \r\nI just wish they would put a little more r&d into the body work, its looking dated now
    \r\nto be perfectly honest its the only reason i did not buy one a couple of years ago.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nThe GSX-R is nice but meh looking. I didn\'t see anybody at the Suzuki booth in 2017 @ the Bike show being overwhelmed by the look of it. LOL. Having said that, I\'ll probably end up with one! Can\'t go wrong with the reliability, price and availability of aftermarket parts. Love the sound of it for sure! Totally right on the Ape, looks outdated but like the new 1100 RSV4 in black!
    \r\nHeadphones are recommended!
    \r\n
    \r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_1UO9Zgo8
    \r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkAx64z-3yQ
    \r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4HmwEAL4UE
    \r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPejbPzgDHw
    \r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWnNZ007wYE
    \r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og1lAU4gV4c\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641732] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bacchus40\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    The GSX-R is nice but meh looking. I didn\'t see anybody at the Suzuki booth in 2017 @ the Bike show being overwhelmed by the look of it. LOL. Having said that, I\'ll probably end up with one! Can\'t go wrong with the reliability, price and availability of aftermarket parts. ]
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    i think its just meh looking to us old school boys, but as far as a Zook bodywork & their own R&D resulting from wind tunnel testing i\'m sure it will perform
    \r\n
    \r\ni actually did drool over the R version at the bike shop.. i came back to sit on the Gsxr1K ABS version though, a couple of times.
    \r\n
    \r\nI like TALL BIKES!! the R1 got me hooked on that, thus i felt really comfortable on it..
    \r\n
    \r\nmind you i think out of all of them the ZX-10R was a PERFECT FIT!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641728] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Weighing desire against availability, I\'d take a hard look at the GSXR, there are some deals to be had on leftover 2018\'s. Save yourself a lot of cabbage over a new Ape for sure, much of which can be dumped in to mods.
    \n
    \nBut if bragging rights, sound, and the excitement of riding a V oriented motor, then wait it out. Buy something now that you can flip in 6 months. I personally would not have a Euro bike in my garage unless I had a Japanese backup bike. That\'s just me. I go far away from home when I am out and all the Japanese bikes have never failed on me.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\nDaddy, totally, can\'t go wrong with the Japs! There is just something sexy about the damn Italians!!! friggin dark side.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641748] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n CoolDaddyGroove\n \n
    \r\n \r\n Moderator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n CoolDaddyGroove\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    H2 SX
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'ve had KFG do 2 of my bikes and Nel\'s do two of my bikes. Highly recommend both.
    \r\n
    \r\nAnd BTW...........most japanese bikes are Meh looking........mine included. The older you get the less you care about curb appeal\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    DON\'T STUFF THE CAGERS!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641764] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Redhawk\n \n
    \r\n Redhawk is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n How to ride\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Redhawk\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    CB 500X
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nAnd BTW...........most japanese bikes are Meh looking........mine included. The older you get the less you care about curb appeal
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Speaking about the older you get...
    \r\n
    \r\n My Penticton friend Old Gixxer got his lastest non-current GSXR 1000 when a dealer called him last year and like the God Father. \'Made him an offer he couldn\'t refuse\'\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \'I ride, therefore I\'m not here.\'
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641778] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n oldgixxer\n \n
    \r\n oldgixxer is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    nekkid
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Redhawk\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Speaking about the older you get...
    \r\n
    \r\n My Penticton friend Old Gixxer got his lastest non-current GSXR 1000 when a dealer called him last year and like the God Father. \'Made him an offer he couldn\'t refuse\'
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Very true. Seems like long long ago with winter dragging on. Managed to get a couple thousand klicks + on it before the season ended. Got my motobars rack for it the other day so I can do some touring. Going to hunt for new twisties.
    \r\n
    \r\nhttps://unsee.cc/adadda83/\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641780] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I contacted Pierobonframes because I was curious about pricing for frame (not shown on website) for the Ducati 1299.. https://www.pierobonframes.com/
    \n
    \nProper sexy!!!!!
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nCiao Frederic,
    \n
    \nin attached you find the price list.
    \n
    \nHere you find some technical informations.
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nThe parts streeclty necessary to mount the trellis frame are:
    \n
    \nFrame
    \n
    \nHeadstock inserts
    \n
    \nFront frame holder
    \n
    \nRear subframe, available for standard or increased fuel tank
    \n
    \nFuel tank holder
    \n
    \nScrews for fuel tank
    \n
    \nAirbox
    \n
    \nAirduct
    \n
    \nFootpegs
    \n
    \nLeft elctronic holder
    \n
    \nRight elctronic holder
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nA second step is modify your fuel tank, increasing the capacity of 2L.
    \n
    \nA third step is add the winglets to your bodywork.
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nThe basic kit has similar geometries of the original bike. We have only change a little bit the rake angle and so the trail, but the weight distribution not change.
    \n
    \nOur target is give back the typical sensations of trellis frame and we want that the bike communicated the front wheel limit , so we worked on the torsional and the lateral stiffness of the frame, to give to the rider more confidence on the front side.
    \n
    \nAfter, if you want ,with upgrades, you can radical change the geometry and weight distribution of bike, for example with longer swingarm, steering bushes and fuel tank upgrade.
    \n
    \nIn case, we can also modify the orginal swingarm, increasing of 30 mm:
    \n
    \nhttps://www.pierobonframes.com/en/product/swingarm-30/
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nHere you can find other info and pictures of the kit:
    \n
    \nhttps://www.pierobonframes.com/en/bi...robon-x85r-en/
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nIf you need other informations, we are here.
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nBest regards
    \n
    \n
    \n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 03-02-2019 at 11:58 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641784] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Young Lion\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Tommy Bridewell from the BSB Series came over and raced one of the X85R\'s at Barber last year and did reasonably well on it.
    \r\n
    \r\nSexy machine for those where dollars don\'t matter. Personally I\'d go the Kramer route once they release the 790 twin version later this year.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \n

\nC.C.
    \n

\n

\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641800] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Tommy Bridewell from the BSB Series came over and raced one of the X85R\'s at Barber last year and did reasonably well on it.
    \n
    \nSexy machine for those where dollars don\'t matter. Personally I\'d go the Kramer route once they release the 790 twin version later this year.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Sexy machine for sure! I would like to see what is the difference between the monocoque chassis and the Pierobon setup??? I do like the new tech on the new bikes but they\'re all lacking sex appeal.
    \n
    \n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 03-03-2019 at 06:59 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641860] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Wondering if the same issue killed Williams Dunlop?
    \n
    \nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7I7UpkpC9A\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641866] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n The new BMW would be a beast! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElM9PQxIQn8&t=59s\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 03-05-2019 at 07:12 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641868] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Young Lion\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Agreed, I think it\'ll be the best bike not named V4R this year.
    \r\n
    \r\nBase model is $22,500 OTD but if it\'s like years past, no dealers will bring in base models, just mid-level bikes and M-spec units which add another $3000-$7000 on top.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \n

\nC.C.
    \n

\n

\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641872] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n CoolDaddyGroove\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    H2 SX
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nBase model is $22,500 OTD but if it\'s like years past, no dealers will bring in base models, just mid-level bikes and M-spec units which add another $3000-$7000 on top.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    You know........I have the financial means to just go and buy one at my age (my body may protest........alot!), but I just can\'t make it work in my head. I bet a third of those active here have either owned a \'05 GSX-R1000 or ridden one enough to know, and despite the tendency for time to make things much better than they were, I swear that bike has more guts than anyone every needs (street).
    \r\n
    \r\nRacking my memory. Can\'t recall..............guessing $12K plus all the shit. I think the 750 was like $10,500. I guess if you do a future cost calculation @ 4%, that $12K becomes $20,780, so I guess that is fair. Still seems cheaper back then though
    \r\n
    \r\nRamble\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    DON\'T STUFF THE CAGERS!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641880] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n doser\n \n
    \r\n doser is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n doser\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2013 CB1000RA
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n you\'re not alone in your opinion of the BMW, but get in line. I was told at the show by a person who would know that they had TWO DOZEN deposits in hand at that point, Friday, first day of the show, way back in January. and almost all of them were the M model. and half of those were from people who had M class BMW cars, and were \'complementing\' the car with the bike... who says branding doesn\'t work!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensible.
    \r\nDwight Eisenhower
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641886] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by doser\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    you\'re not alone in your opinion of the BMW, but get in line. I was told at the show by a person who would know that they had TWO DOZEN deposits in hand at that point, Friday, first day of the show, way back in January. and almost all of them were the M model. and half of those were from people who had M class BMW cars, and were \'complementing\' the car with the bike... who says branding doesn\'t work!
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I was there on Saturday early in the morning, they had over 66 pre-orders in Canada alone, more than the whole USA together and half of them were from the West Coast. \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641908] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n bacchus40\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n please delete.. double post\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by bacchus40; 03-05-2019 at 09:06 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641888] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \n
    \nBase model is $22,500 OTD but if it\'s like years past, no dealers will bring in base models, just mid-level bikes and M-spec units which add another $3000-$7000 on top.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\nTotally worth the price, maybe.. bikes are getting expensive AF! Love the BMW shiftcam, torque numbers are utterly amazing,(100 Nm of torque from 5 500 to 14 500 rpm), the 6.5 inch TFT screen, 207 HP with a Euro 4 exhaust can! (Germans usually don\'t lie with their numbers!) Wheelie control is "separated" from the TC package. Base price +race package is around $22 000 before taxes. The bike is a total homerun. I just wish we have more color options.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 03-05-2019 at 08:06 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641890] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Young Lion\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Totally worth the price. Love the BMW shiftcam, torque numbers are utterly amazing,(100 Nm of torque from 5 500 to 14 500 rpm), the 6.5 inch TFT screen, 207 HP with a Euro 4 exhaust can! (Germans usually don\'t lie with their numbers!) Wheelie control is "separated" from the TC package. Base price +race package is around $22 000 before taxes. The bike is a total homerun. I just wish we have more color options.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    $28,000 after taxes and financing costs - no chance in hell a street bike is worth that when compared to things like what Bachus and CDG posted.
    \r\n
    \r\n207 hp won\'t be RWHP, that\'ll likely come out at roughly 185 stock and that torque figure is also claimed at crank so bet on it being exactly right where the current class leader is for midrange - the G1K which has 70+ ft lbs from 6,000-13,500pm. The Beemer lost a LOT of weight this year though, it went from 4kg heavier than the G1K to 5kg lighter.
    \r\n
    \r\nI have the new G1K in my garage and for Island riding, my last bike would be faster on the roads I ride. Yes it had the suspension sorted out but regardless, when a 39hp KTM RC390 leads groups of 7-8 experienced riders all on literbikes - that tells you just how little of the bikes potential we all use. I\'ll be slower on the Zook and have less margin for error I bet.
    \r\n
    \r\nInterior BC roads where it\'s much more about faster sweepers sure it\'s a different ballgame but for us on the Island at least if I had to race for pink slips on 95% of our roads I\'d pick an older grey market VFR400RR, new Ninja 400, or something similar - heavy bikes with boat loads of power are insane overkill but in our day and age, there\'s no such thing as "too much" anything, hence me owning a liter bike like a putz. LOL...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \n

\nC.C.
    \n

\n

\n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641896] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    $28,000 after taxes and financing costs - no chance in hell a street bike is worth that when compared to things like what Bachus and CDG posted.
    \n
    \n207 hp won\'t be RWHP, that\'ll likely come out at roughly 185 stock and that torque figure is also claimed at crank so bet on it being exactly right where the current class leader is for midrange - the G1K which has 70+ ft lbs from 6,000-13,500pm. The Beemer lost a LOT of weight this year though, it went from 4kg heavier than the G1K to 5kg lighter.
    \n
    \nI have the new G1K in my garage and for Island riding, my last bike would be faster on the roads I ride. Yes it had the suspension sorted out but regardless, when a 39hp KTM RC390 leads groups of 7-8 experienced riders all on literbikes - that tells you just how little of the bikes potential we all use. I\'ll be slower on the Zook and have less margin for error I bet.
    \n
    \nInterior BC roads where it\'s much more about faster sweepers sure it\'s a different ballgame but for us on the Island at least if I had to race for pink slips on 95% of our roads I\'d pick an older grey market VFR400RR, new Ninja 400, or something similar - heavy bikes with boat loads of power are insane overkill but in our day and age, there\'s no such thing as "too much" anything, hence me owning a liter bike like a putz. LOL...
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    ahahahahahahah I know! Just ride it like a little Princess??! Prices are friggin ridiculous! I think I am going to buy a brand new dirt bike and go hide myself in the woods trying to find the Sasquatch for a while! My mental budget limit for a sportbike is $20 000. still too much!
    \n
    \n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 03-05-2019 at 08:31 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641870] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Sikorsky\n \n
    \r\n Sikorsky is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Array\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Sikorsky\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Honda
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Watch for multiple appearances on S2S flat decks and impound lots this summer! **\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641898] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Squisher\n \n
    \r\n Squisher is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n So this is out? **https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...ationFlag=true
    \r\n
    \r\nA friend of a friend put a order in on the new BMW this year at the bike show. I can hardly wait to check it out when he gets it. But man that\'s a lot of clams!*\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641900] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Squisher\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    So this is out? **https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...ationFlag=true
    \n
    \nA friend of a friend put a order in on the new BMW this year at the bike show. I can hardly wait to check it out when he gets it. But man that\'s a lot of clams!*
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    WOW!! Wonder if the 5 recalls were done on it?. The bike in person is stunning.
    \n
    \n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n \r\n Last edited by Badexample; 03-05-2019 at 08:38 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641902] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Squisher\n \n
    \r\n Squisher is offline\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    Ninja 300/CBR f4i
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n You mean a big chunk of that 3500km is probably to and from the dealer? And Starbucks?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; pd[2641904] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #39\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \n Badexample\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Bike
    2011 Zx-10r
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Squisher\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    You mean a big chunk of that 3500km is probably to and from the dealer? And Starbucks?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    hahaahahaahah!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n '; // next/previous post info pn[2641698] = "2644506,2641700"; pn[0] = ",2641698"; pn[2641700] = "2641698,2641708"; pn[2641708] = "2641700,2641702"; pn[2641702] = "2641708,2641706"; pn[2641706] = "2641702,2641710"; pn[2641710] = "2641706,2641712"; pn[2641712] = "2641710,2641714"; pn[2641714] = "2641712,2641730"; pn[2641730] = "2641714,2641736"; pn[2641736] = "2641730,2641734"; pn[2641734] = "2641736,2641738"; pn[2641738] = "2641734,2641756"; pn[2641756] = "2641738,2641704"; pn[2641704] = "2641756,2641716"; pn[2641716] = "2641704,2641724"; pn[2641724] = "2641716,2641726"; pn[2641726] = "2641724,2641732"; pn[2641732] = "2641726,2641728"; pn[2641728] = "2641732,2641748"; pn[2641748] = "2641728,2641764"; pn[2641764] = "2641748,2641778"; pn[2641778] = "2641764,2641780"; pn[2641780] = "2641778,2641784"; pn[2641784] = "2641780,2641800"; pn[2641800] = "2641784,2641860"; pn[2641860] = "2641800,2641866"; pn[2641866] = "2641860,2641868"; pn[2641868] = "2641866,2641872"; pn[2641872] = "2641868,2641880"; pn[2641880] = "2641872,2641886"; pn[2641886] = "2641880,2641908"; pn[2641908] = "2641886,2641910"; pn[2641910] = "2641908,2641888"; pn[2641888] = "2641910,2641890"; pn[2641890] = "2641888,2641896"; pn[2641896] = "2641890,2641870"; pn[2641870] = "2641896,2641898"; pn[2641898] = "2641870,2641900"; pn[2641900] = "2641898,2641902"; pn[2641902] = "2641900,2641904"; pn[2641904] = "2641902,2641906"; pn[2641906] = "2641904,2641914"; pn[2641914] = "2641906,2641916"; pn[2641916] = "2641914,2641918"; pn[2641918] = "2641916,2641920"; pn[2641920] = "2641918,2641924"; pn[2641924] = "2641920,2641934"; pn[2641934] = "2641924,2641922"; pn[2641922] = "2641934,2641928"; pn[2641928] = "2641922,2641932"; pn[2641932] = "2641928,2641936"; pn[2641936] = "2641932,2641938"; pn[2641938] = "2641936,2641940"; pn[2641940] = "2641938,2641960"; pn[2641960] = "2641940,2641962"; pn[2641962] = "2641960,2642006"; pn[2642006] = "2641962,2642152"; pn[2642152] = "2642006,2642162"; pn[2642162] = "2642152,2642004"; pn[2642004] = "2642162,2642014"; pn[2642014] = "2642004,2642036"; pn[2642036] = "2642014,2642124"; pn[2642124] = "2642036,2642136"; pn[2642136] = "2642124,2642142"; pn[2642142] = "2642136,2642144"; pn[2642144] = "2642142,2642146"; pn[2642146] = "2642144,2642148"; pn[2642148] = "2642146,2642150"; pn[2642150] = "2642148,2642154"; pn[2642154] = "2642150,2642156"; pn[2642156] = "2642154,2642158"; pn[2642158] = "2642156,2642166"; pn[2642166] = "2642158,2642172"; pn[2642172] = "2642166,2642176"; pn[2642176] = "2642172,2642204"; pn[2642204] = "2642176,2642206"; pn[2642206] = "2642204,2642210"; pn[2642210] = "2642206,2642218"; pn[2642218] = "2642210,2642216"; pn[2642216] = "2642218,2642220"; pn[2642220] = "2642216,2642412"; pn[2642412] = "2642220,2642416"; pn[2642416] = "2642412,2642426"; pn[2642426] = "2642416,2642430"; pn[2642430] = "2642426,2642428"; pn[2642428] = "2642430,2642424"; pn[2642424] = "2642428,2642448"; pn[2642448] = "2642424,2642450"; pn[2642450] = "2642448,2642454"; pn[2642454] = "2642450,2642460"; pn[2642460] = "2642454,2642456"; pn[2642456] = "2642460,2642470"; pn[2642470] = "2642456,2642512"; pn[2642512] = "2642470,2642518"; pn[2642518] = "2642512,2642522"; pn[2642522] = "2642518,2642526"; pn[2642526] = "2642522,2642664"; pn[2642664] = "2642526,2642646"; pn[2642646] = "2642664,2642662"; pn[2642662] = "2642646,2642584"; pn[2642584] = "2642662,2642590"; pn[2642590] = "2642584,2642594"; pn[2642594] = "2642590,2642626"; pn[2642626] = "2642594,2642628"; pn[2642628] = "2642626,2642634"; pn[2642634] = "2642628,2642720"; pn[2642720] = "2642634,2642728"; pn[2642728] = "2642720,2642740"; pn[2642740] = "2642728,2642752"; pn[2642752] = "2642740,2642764"; pn[2642764] = "2642752,2642736"; pn[2642736] = "2642764,2642748"; pn[2642748] = "2642736,2642750"; pn[2642750] = "2642748,2642756"; pn[2642756] = "2642750,2642780"; pn[2642780] = "2642756,2642760"; pn[2642760] = "2642780,2642778"; pn[2642778] = "2642760,2642788"; pn[2642788] = "2642778,2642816"; pn[2642816] = "2642788,2642820"; pn[2642820] = "2642816,2642840"; pn[2642840] = "2642820,2642850"; pn[2642850] = "2642840,2642826"; pn[2642826] = "2642850,2642846"; pn[2642846] = "2642826,2642768"; pn[2642768] = "2642846,2642798"; pn[2642798] = "2642768,2642852"; pn[2642852] = "2642798,2642866"; pn[2642866] = "2642852,2642862"; pn[2642862] = "2642866,2642876"; pn[2642876] = "2642862,2642916"; pn[2642916] = "2642876,2642918"; pn[2642918] = "2642916,2642924"; pn[2642924] = "2642918,2642978"; pn[2642978] = "2642924,2643034"; pn[2643034] = "2642978,2643040"; pn[2643040] = "2643034,2643044"; pn[2643044] = "2643040,2643056"; pn[2643056] = "2643044,2643060"; pn[2643060] = "2643056,2643062"; pn[2643062] = "2643060,2643070"; pn[2643070] = "2643062,2643058"; pn[2643058] = "2643070,2643392"; pn[2643392] = "2643058,2643412"; pn[2643412] = "2643392,2643602"; pn[2643602] = "2643412,2644026"; pn[2644026] = "2643602,2644064"; pn[2644064] = "2644026,2644058"; pn[2644058] = "2644064,2644200"; pn[2644200] = "2644058,2644504"; pn[2644504] = "2644200,2644512"; pn[2644512] = "2644504,2644506"; pn[2644506] = "2644512,2641698"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[55179] = "Badexample"; pu[14737] = "bacchus40"; pu[1002] = "Young Lion"; pu[52155] = "the bartender"; pu[286] = "CoolDaddyGroove"; pu[76322] = "HighZoot"; pu[28720] = "Redhawk"; pu[8213] = "oldgixxer"; pu[1282] = "Sikorsky"; pu[26431] = "doser"; pu[82650] = "Squisher"; pu[26432] = "bandito"; pu[1501] = "TMR"; pu[44022] = "Talonz"; pu[6014] = "jeckyll"; pu[27669] = "sAdam"; pu[15656] = "syncro"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Registered User Array Badexample's Avatar
      Bike
      2011 Zx-10r

Shopping for a new ride..

Got my arse to the Motorcycle show willing to put downpayment on the new BMW S1000RR. According to the rep from MTL there, Only a few lucky SOB will get their new 2019/2020 RR by June or late August later this year. No thanks. I want to ride ASAP. I am torn between a left over Aprilia RSV4 RR or RF, GSX-argh latest Gen or new Gen R1 from Yamahahaha.

Anybody on here own an APE from 2016+ Any issues? Feeling like gambling buying an Italian Bike. Seems to be a no brainer. ECU reflash, Exhaust, few bits like Rearset, 520 kit, Suspension tune and ET Voila!

Any good suspension tuner in B.C.? Also any good Dyno tuners? thinking about going Rapid Bike module this year.

Thanks a lot!
      Fred