Umbrella Insurance $200K ---> $5 million

Thread: Umbrella Insurance $200K ---> $5 million

Bike
    ZX-10R

Umbrella Insurance $200K ---> $5 million

I'd like to get one policy of excess insurance to cover 5 vehicles. Insure only with ICBC for 200K liability only on each vehicle as required and then have private coverage under one policy. it would also help if I could throw in a boat for $0 - $5 million.

Anyone from this brain trust already researched this issue?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2013 CB1000RA
    I have not done what you are wanting to do, but I might suggest you speak to Ena at AMC - Cassells Insurance, Cambie at King Edward. They've been to 'go to' people for Beacon insurance for motorcycles for many years, and because of former BCSBer, the late Paul Cassell's interests in both motorcycling and boating, they specialize in both.
    In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensible.
    Dwight Eisenhower

Original Pirate Material Array TMR's Avatar
    Bike
    Suzuki Burgman 250 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by doser View Post
    I have not done what you are wanting to do, but I might suggest you speak to Ena at AMC - Cassells Insurance, Cambie at King Edward. They've been to 'go to' people for Beacon insurance for motorcycles for many years, and because of former BCSBer, the late Paul Cassell's interests in both motorcycling and boating, they specialize in both.
    This is for collision and comprehensive, I don't believe it is for 3rd party liability? Also check out cvrle1's thread about Coast Capital Savings, S .