Pashnit.com California m/c Roads

Thread: Pashnit.com California m/c Roads

Bike
    2013 CB1000RA

Pashnit.com California m/c Roads

I've long used the pashnit.com CA roads section for California exploration / imagination/ trip planning, and the website is being revised. Tim Mayhew has been riding these roads for something like 25 years, publishing information for the past 20, and running tours for the past 16. I know from personal communications that he's very open and sharing with information, and that attitude seems to be extending to his 'new' version of California Motorcycle Roads.
    https://www.pashnit.com/ca-roads
    This is an outstanding resource, and I humbly suggest that those of you who make use of it take heed of Tim's suggestion and make a donation. The amount of work involved is staggering...
    In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensible.
    Dwight Eisenhower

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Honda
    I’d forgotten about that site. I’ve used it and spoken with Tim in the past, truly a wealth of knowledge.*
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Bike
    Honda
    ^^^^^^ lolololol^^^^^^^
    The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    Quote Originally Posted by adriantoth View Post
    much obliged to you for posting such an incredible article! I discovered your site ideal for my necessities. It contains magnificent and accommodating posts. Keep doing awesome!. Much thanks to you for this superb article! This is the ideal theme to compose a paper. Understudies should note down the critical points with the goal that they could compose a paper over it. It's extremely clear and rather sensible. You have even figured out how to make it justifiable and simple to examine.
    TLTR
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Fantastic resource and great guy. Ran into him at Eel River Brewing in Fortuna one night.
    BCSB Crash Reconstruction Team Member