Federal election 2019 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Federal election 2019

  1. #31
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus40 View Post
    nefarious you say, oh my!

    welcome back big guy!


    Perhaps you were visiting a different planet: https://torontosun.com/news/national...s-commissioner


    Which, is hilarious in it's hypocrisy, supporters of this camp counselor are mostly all big business hating communists, which makes this so much more laughable.

  2. #32
    Registered User Array thekaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CanadianWestCoast
    Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post

    It's been very busy at work helping 'peoplekind' gifted with low % IQ to have their cars repaired.
    ya threat hijack
    yes it is quite enjoyable to invoice libtards who have to pay me to do simple common sense repairs but because they
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

  3. #33
    Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    two feet off the ground..
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Perhaps you were visiting a different planet: https://torontosun.com/news/national...s-commissioner
    ohh boy, another big word, SCATHING!! now i'm convinced..

    and yet, much ado about fvcking nothing. thats the problem with big words,
    they often lead to tiny insignificant results.


    *read article below for JTs response: " yeah i hear that, i disagree.. next! " like a boss

    but i do love the fact you media boys know how to use a Thesaurus. actually
    thats not true, i just wanted to use a big word.

    yes, i'd already read that article.. i kept up with the shitshow on the radio. The whole thing practically
    backfired. Guess what? Canadians (for the most part) are quite happy with JT protecting canadian jobs.

    Maybe i'm biased as i grew up in a third world country, 1%ers are fvcking hilarious in their naivete.
    Just how did you think business is run on those places? if they sat around arguing with the bean counters
    nothing would ever get done, and they'd still be living in the dark ages.

    see, i didnt have to leave planet earth at all.. I can get the facts from calling my uncle (back home) for fack sakes..

    you may have missed this one though, i'm not sure if they used too many big words...

    Business
    SNC-Lavalin shares soar amid hope of plea deal following federal election


    https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snc...s-up-1.5331794

    I don think that whole fiasco had a thing to do with Canada, but the reporters just could not stop
    themselves from Breaking a big story.. laughable indeed.
    Last edited by bacchus40; 10-26-2019 at 01:09 AM.
    http://bcusedoil.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

  4. #34
    How to ride Array Redhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Princeton
    Bike
    CB 500X
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgixxer View Post
    Well its all over but the crying. Brace yourselves ...its going to be a bumpy ride.
    Name:  MOE.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  107.5 KB
    'I ride, therefore I'm not here.'

  5. #35
    Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    two feet off the ground..
    Bike
    MIAMI 998 YZFR1 '09 & RAIDER S XV19CSEL '14
    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk View Post
    Name:  MOE.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  107.5 KB
    perfect! In every way.

    watch it, i'm in the middle of it here.
    Last edited by bacchus40; 10-26-2019 at 01:24 AM.
    http://bcusedoil.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

  6. #36
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    So I guess Trudeau is Canada's Vladimir Putin.
    It's OK to have Justin Trudeau to be the President instead of Donald Trump, many Americans will agree.
    Do you love the classic arcade games? but you don't have a gaming console to play it. Worry no more.
    Now you can play Mortal Kombat on your PC. Just click here for a mortal kombat free download.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •