who's motarded ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 19 ... LastLast

Thread: who's motarded ?

Registered User Array staopaopa's Avatar
    Bike
    Burnaby Kawasaki.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil-E
    Sportbikes are too slow in the corners... Supermoto's blow them away... prooven everyday... if you want to find out the hard way lets go riding :P

ahhh..sweet words...so true...
    but i do it with the stock dirt wheels and trail wing tires.
    i love it!
    See GOD, then back off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array staopaopa's Avatar
    Bike
    Burnaby Kawasaki.com
    Quote Originally Posted by borderline
    im sure the motard is faster in the corner but who gets there first is what matters.What about the straights ?

ya , ok, if the raods mostly straights fine, we are done if you're on a zx10r...but thats no fun, unless of course you're trying to outrun the cops!...but that isn't fun either, at least I wasn't getting a kick out of it!
    See GOD, then back off.

Bike
    N/A Supermoto:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harps
    Ask Kevin (wild-fx) he was gonna buy one of those TMs. He had it ordered and stuff (I think) but then the company started experiencing some financial problems, so he ended up getting a KTM. I'm not sure if that company (TM) still exists?

YaI have a SM but its kinda a shit pile though

TM is still in bizzz just a glitch and I was not waiting half way through the summer for one !!!!
    look where you want to go even if there's no chance in hell of actually getting there..

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    How much does he really Love them? you guys must be close!
    I'll step up and even swap you bikes jayson, and then we can see who can adapt faster and pull faster lap times! :P http://www.pocketbikes.ca/movies/loc...nracecrash.wmv
    lol SM u funny. wasnt that the 9hp one you were riding, compared to the 6hp of the others? :P

i would love to swap bikes with you for some track time, i gaurantee you are faster than me, on either bike tho. im a slow fuck. but shit would i like to ride your sm.... not this time though $$
    no

Bike
    750, 600, 400
    Quote Originally Posted by Harps
    Haha...biter!
    That's a common misconception. Jason is actually quite gentle. You'd think he was all gums!

... Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    lol SM u funny. wasnt that the 9hp one you were riding, compared to the 6hp of the others? :P

i would love to swap bikes with you for some track time, i gaurantee you are faster than me, on either bike tho. im a slow fuck. but shit would i like to ride your sm.... not this time though $$
    Actually that was the 6, the 9 was the mint one so it wasnt allowed to be ridden by someone who was gonna crash :P...

You can take my bike out anytime if its at the shop and i'm working... Never said I was faster then anybody either... just love how everyone takes your words online as they were caved in stone!

Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    Actually that was the 6, the 9 was the mint one so it wasnt allowed to be ridden by someone who was gonna crash :P...

You can take my bike out anytime if its at the shop and i'm working... Never said I was faster then anybody either... just love how everyone takes your words online as they were caved in stone!
    im just causing shit like normal, thanks for the offer!
    no

... Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    im just causing shit like normal, thanks for the offer!
    wasn't really directing that at you .. lol seriously, as long as you can kick the bike over you can come down and take it for a good rip.... just call ahead to see if its there....

Dafnip
    BCSB stickers, what?!?! BCSB stickers, who?!?! BCSB stickers, where?!?!
    Get my point?

I'm tarded and as I recently found out.. fuck the corners... these babies like the ditches, round-abouts, stairs, grassy mediums too!

Bike
    N/A Supermoto:
    Quote Originally Posted by Choco
    I'm tarded and as I recently found out.. fuck the corners... these babies like the ditches, round-abouts, stairs, grassy mediums too!
    LOL ya and when in England they like stone walls and hedges too !!!
    look where you want to go even if there's no chance in hell of actually getting there..

Quote Originally Posted by WILD FX
    LOL ya and when in England they like stone walls and hedges too !!!
    Hmmm... wonder what they'll like in Cali in the next two weeks!... I'm thinking dunes

... Array
    Bike
    Mine seems to think it an airplane and keeps trying to take off !

Bike
    03 crf450 motard
    Sweeeeeeeet

Bike
    06 CRF450R sold XR650R :(
    Back to the who's motarded thread. I have a XR650R with 17'rims 320mm wave rotor, Braking caliper and a Mikuni flat slide carb. the 95db limit at Mission has kept teh exhasust stock. Commuted with it during the week and raced it every chance I had. Now it is dedicated to racing but still no cash to do more mods. Can only pay track fees and change the oil and buy used tires from Misty presently. It sure shows its weight on tight go kart tracks like Pats Acres in Oregon but it gets me around the track.

It puts a smile on my face to try to slide it into the turns but I am a long way from being faster that way. I think only the world class guys can pull that off. Trying to get the knee down in the corners now so I can be OK at both riding styles. Spent the afternoon at the last WMRC T&T trying to hang instead of slide. One thing I did learn is how easy it is to break your leg with your foot out and no sliders on your boots. meant I missed the endurance race and last round with WMRC last year which bumbed me out. A good reason for me to try to get the knee down thing dialed.

Where are all the Motards hiding at WMRC events. There will be a class if enough of you come out.
    RPM #26