another idiot down
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: another idiot down

Registered User Array savagebovine's Avatar
    Bike
    '06 GSXR 750

another idiot down

so im out with my buddies yesterday doin the s2s, at a nice legal pace and on the way home we take the gaglardi exit. i had recently used this corner to practice on, so i thought id give it a little heat(nothing too extreme). i back off from traffic about 150 ft. with one of my buddies in front and the other behind me and open it up when i thought there was enough room. im going about 95km/h while entering the corner & realise im catching up extrememly quickly. my buddy was in the middle of the lane, and for some reason i thought i'd move to the outside in case i was going to catch up . gravel all over the place and down i go ino the barricade. im f'ing pissed at myself. somebody please ream me out so i don't do something retarded like that again. .
    Last edited by savagebovine; 01-30-2006 at 05:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

simx
    Wow, you just reamed yourself out, you're a big man too do that.
    I actually thought you were ranting about someone else.
    Hey, shit happens...so live and learn.
    You okay though?

oh BTW
    from riding, hehehe j/k

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    ok...you stupid fucking moronic idiot give us all a bad name asshole kinda shouldn't be on the friggin road go beat your head against a wall cause it won't hurt turd burglin son of a spider monkey worthless piece of camel doo doo waste of good skin blemish on society festering bowl of dog snot!! not too harsh was i?? i apologize if so but YOU DID ASK FOR IT!!
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Didn't you know you're not supposed to ride a nice new bike that hard?

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    You're ok tho right??

if so, can I have what left of ur bike?....idiot
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

ridenrain
    After you're through beating youreself up, make sure you report this to ICBC so they can get some whacks in. After all, their the experts at reaming.

Bike
    '06 GSXR 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplekawi
    ok...you stupid fucking moronic idiot give us all a bad name asshole kinda shouldn't be on the friggin road go beat your head against a wall cause it won't hurt turd burglin son of a spider monkey worthless piece of camel doo doo waste of good skin blemish on society festering bowl of dog snot!! not too harsh was i?? i apologize if so but YOU DID ASK FOR IT!!
    damn. that hurts. j/k.

im ok, just a "bone flake" chipped off ofmy right thumb and foot for which ive now got a splint. my bike on the other hand...well, i dont know just yet, its leaking rad fluid, and looks like shit. i almost cried last night thinking of how my poor bike's doin. i loved that bike.

Unregistered User Array greenboy's Avatar
    Bike
    Knobbies
    Brand new RR - you 've paid the price already. But count yourself one of the fortunate ones you were not more seriously injured, and take heed of the lessons:

1. don't crowd the rider in front of you;
    2. passing on the outside shoulder of unknown road surface is just asking for it.

Now pick up the bike, brush yourself off, and think about how to avoid it next time.

Bike
    1990 kan-o-tuna
    All I can say is... you are an idiot, lala, lalalala...you are an idiot, lala, lalalala...you are an idiot, lala, lalalala...

Post pictures of the ride, or what ever is left form it.

Bike
    None right now...
    [ream] Well, let's see... Speeding, not reading the road conditions, dropped it in the gravel. And you want <b>sympathy</b>? Moron. [/ream]

Okay, i'm just kidding. Hope you're okay. I ride that offramp a lot, as I live just north of it. Stay in the middle, it's a nice sweeper. Get to the edges, and there's <b>lots</b> of shit on the road. Gravel, dust, dirt, pieces of 600RR, etc. And now I have to watch out for rad fluid too. Grr...
    ---
    My Picasa Album

Bike
    '06 GSXR 750
    btw. have any of you felt like this in the hospital:
    when i got there, royal columbian, it was packed, and obviously i wasnt helping. made me feel selfish to take up valuable time and resources @ the hospital because i want to go out and have some fun on adeath machine. try to be extra courteous when in a hospital. i was talking with my x-ray nurse, and she was pointing out the effects of the underfunding. a quick example: they stil use paper forms to fill out -very time consuming. apparently a digital system could have had it done instantly. this is very frustrating for them.

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    i went to Maple View Hospital in Maple Ridge when i banged up my shoulder on Seymour snowboarding. wasn't crowded and was very nice. they looked happy to have something to do. guess the whole problems with the hospital system's is only in larger cities. sure hope i don't have a life threatening in one of them!!
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Bike
    Honda RS 250
    Mad Cow,

The way I see it, concidering recent happenings, You should be joyous.

A bone flake and a broken motorcycle... So sad,

Learn from your good fortune and "Pay it Forward."

Addicted to two wheels Array rscudiver's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    Mike! Shake it off as a "Lucky" learning experience.....If you do it again, then you are stupid! Glad you're ok.

riding on gravel is like stepping on crap...
    dont do it again...