Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP: Max Evans

chainlynx
    Rest in Peace.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

89RS
    I was at RCH visting a friend who was in a bike accident on friday, when this 'max' was brought in with massive leg injuries, and a partially torn aorta(sp). What a sad day

RIP rider

There was no thread made for this, but my good friend, whom i previously mentioned, went down on friday at around 5:30pm on 56th ave and 232nd. He was riding along, when a lady in an expedition turned across his lane into a driveway, right in front of him. The biek tore the wheel clean off the expedition, and rider was thrown a good 30-40ft.
    He sustained a broken shoulder, other shoulder dislocated, right arm badly sprained, bruised lung, liver, kidney on right side, shattered right leg broken in over 30 places, with most breaks around the knee but running from the hip all the way to the ankle, including 3 coupound fractures in the lower leg which came through the skin.

Please keep my good friend in your prayers

thundergod
    R.i.p

Bummer
    I'm sure Max was having having a great birthday when he went down. Beautiful sunny day, nice new yamaha ect... In a way its tempting to say that he went doing something that he loved but then he was much too young.

I find comfort that it wasn't someone else who took him out. Unlike the fellow hit by the Expedition, and I sure feel for him as it sounds like it will be long recovery.

I totally miss riding, its one of the best sensations in the world, but I don't want my parents to have to bury me and ruin the lives of those who care about me. I remember my landlord telling me about how they were worried when Max bought a new bike, and my parents tell me every time they heard of a motorcycle accident on the news "seems like all the time these days " they would freeze up a bit until they found out it wasn't me.

I'm dealing with the pain right now and I've lost others before so just be goddamn careful out there guys. Thanks for the RIP's, it always hurts to lose a fellow rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Bummer
    I'm sure Max was having having a great birthday when he went down. Beautiful sunny day, nice new yamaha ect... In a way its tempting to say that he went doing something that he loved but then he was much too young.

I find comfort that it wasn't someone else who took him out. Unlike the fellow hit by the Expedition, and I sure feel for him as it sounds like it will be long recovery.

I totally miss riding, its one of the best sensations in the world, but I don't want my parents to have to bury me and ruin the lives of those who care about me. I remember my landlord telling me about how they were worried when Max bought a new bike, and my parents tell me every time they heard of a motorcycle accident on the news "seems like all the time these days " they would freeze up a bit until they found out it wasn't me.

I'm dealing with the pain right now and I've lost others before so just be goddamn careful out there guys. Thanks for the RIP's, it always hurts to lose a fellow rider.
    Truly a sad, sad day for family and friends my deepest condolences.

I just happend to be at the scene after the rider was picked up by the ambulance. The vehicles were just mangled, the bike (newer honda) had penetrated halfway through the parked car. An eye witness had mention that speed was involved, and witnessed the rear wheel shake before the rider had his accident.

Even though Armstrong is a fairly straight road and he probably travelled it a thousand times. There are just so many unknowns on the road.

Rest well, peace be with the family.

Please all keep the speeding on the track, and the highway speeds on the highway not local roads.

Its always a race Array Sandman's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 CBR 600
    RIP RIDER!!

Ride safe everyone!!!
    JS

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    It would have been safer to slow down and wait behind the left turner, and let the idiot racer go by on the right. To each his own...

on my gixxer no problem, but the brakes aren't nearly as good, and the bike is heavier than my gixxer, so going through was my only option.
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

California dreamin' Array KatRider's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Quote Originally Posted by 89RS
    He was riding along, when a lady in an expedition turned across his lane into a driveway, right in front of him.

I don't know how drivers cannot see motorcycles. (They are obviously not paying attention.) If drivers cannot notice other vehicles on the road, including motorcycles, then obviously they are not conscious/aware enough of their surroundings to have a DL in the first place. I'd sue her ass off.

I hope you friend fully recovers.
    Work sucks -- let's go riding!

Bike
    Honda CBR600RR Race Bike, CRF450R Motard
    RIP Max.

Khalnath
    Quote Originally Posted by KatRider
    I don't know how drivers cannot see motorcycles. (They are obviously not paying attention.) If drivers cannot notice other vehicles on the road, including motorcycles, then obviously they are not conscious/aware enough of their surroundings to have a DL in the first place. I'd sue her ass off.

I hope you friend fully recovers.
    Ditto to both.

rd.guy
    rest in peace Max. My prayers to the familly.

And shepherds we shall be Array miraclejoe's Avatar
    Bike
    Gixxer V2.1
    RIP buddy.
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Fascist oppressor.

Bike
    2006 GSXR 750
    RIP Max. condolences to your family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by 89RS
    There was no thread made for this, but my good friend, whom i previously mentioned, went down on friday at around 5:30pm on 56th ave and 232nd. He was riding along, when a lady in an expedition turned across his lane into a driveway, right in front of him. The biek tore the wheel clean off the expedition, and rider was thrown a good 30-40ft.
    He sustained a broken shoulder, other shoulder dislocated, right arm badly sprained, bruised lung, liver, kidney on right side, shattered right leg broken in over 30 places, with most breaks around the knee but running from the hip all the way to the ankle, including 3 coupound fractures in the lower leg which came through the skin.

Please keep my good friend in your prayers
    This is insane. Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he makes a full recovery.

RIP He was much too young..

? Array
    Bike
    S
    Quote Originally Posted by fukamoto
    RIP He was much too young..
    rip man.