BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Looking to do a "semi-civilized" S/M run. . .

299K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  bandito 
#1 · (Edited)
Well well well, the time has come to do a good street s/m ride. All in favour please post your availability for days/evenings during this weekend. For all of you that have been out before, we were thinking about the fun times we've had @ our previous stave falls track (what else do you call that) and could very well end up there again but with that said watch every bubble head west of Mission be out waiting :rtfm anyhow, I'm up for some night parkade action as well so let us know wazup. :thumbup

#403 · (Edited)
Haha great .. Some one needs to caption that first pic of Gaston !!
Seein the bike like that remindes me of dropin the Pdlbike as a kid and runnin in the house ..

Poor Sethro leavin him to the Po Po like that hahaha....

Me lurking at the top of the hill to see if the coppers come and nab every one . :lurking

Lookin forward to seeing the clip..

#408 ·
All most had the vid finished till I loaded the last song in and it corrupted the file...CRASH! FACK!....4 hours of editing lost. My last saved version is a rough cut, so I'm almost starting over again. I might need a Star Shmucks coffee for the editing marathon tonight.:surrender

#409 ·
thanx for taking one for the team sethro you da man!:rockon
you get those pumas mike?
good to have ya out with us again pumpkin shitty bout the video cant wait to see the finished clip, i didnt get anything exciting on mine.
oh ya i crashed again at f440:laughing
love these motards didn't even scatch the new fender and no broken parts:thumbup

#412 · (Edited)
Who's up for some antics tonight?:devillook
My street KTM is having open heart surgery. New 05 motor needs two more gears in it as well, the 250cc is back to dirt format and that leaves me with my newest toy, she's blue and yellow and you cant by one @ Ikea but they have that in common... not street legal (yet) but will try and come out to f440 with Ty on monday and run it for my first time. Hope to see youz there holmes:rolleyes .

#414 ·
MY Pumpkin is down for a while till I get a few parts. I lost half of my sprocket bolts on the Scurrvey Assault and it pounded the living shit out of my cush hub....and to add to insult I was moving the bike into the shop[ and I lost my balance and and she did a slow tip over but it was hard enough to break my shift lever.:surrender I'm heading down to Mt Baker Motorsports right now to pick up my Berenger brake kit and some other misc goodies. Hopfully I'll have it together for the Toy Run on Sunday.:rockon

#432 ·
De Dutch Pannekoek House (Lougheed Hwy)
2748 Lougheed Highway #200, Port Coquitlam[/QUOTE]

Any other Tards coming for breakfast, we'll be at the above De Dutch at 8am.

So far it's just myself, Darrell and Ty. We will be going for an exploration ride after the toy run.

#436 ·
heh heh heh

As this apparently is a long weekend (with favourable weather forecasted), I propose both a maniacal night ride and somewhat warmer (and faster) daytime assault on the GVRD.

Takers??????:devillook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.