BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Looking to do a "semi-civilized" S/M run. . .

299K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  bandito 
#1 · (Edited)
Well well well, the time has come to do a good street s/m ride. All in favour please post your availability for days/evenings during this weekend. For all of you that have been out before, we were thinking about the fun times we've had @ our previous stave falls track (what else do you call that) and could very well end up there again but with that said watch every bubble head west of Mission be out waiting :rtfm anyhow, I'm up for some night parkade action as well so let us know wazup. :thumbup

#1,527 ·
Insanity!!!!

That was outrageous!!!

Right left right left right left..... holy fuck, gotta book ass reconstruction surgery today.....

Good to see Ty doing wheelies again:coffee

Big Greenie is delusional, thinks he's riding a a 4-stroke but with the amount of oil that thing goes through (seen on my face in the mirror at home), it's a bloody 2-stroke!!!

Stop asking me if I need gas, I always need gas.....

where was popo...

till next time:rockon

#1,529 ·
Trust me once I get these home reno's done the first thing I am doing is loading up the bike and heading down for the action. Sounds like you guys had a good time ....everyone but BGM's ass.

Anyone interested in doing the Island ride in September of this year? Someone in Vancouver or on the Island take the ball and run with it.

#1,531 · (Edited)
Ya that was a rippin ride ...

No need to go say hi to any one when you show up for our rides ...
We all introduce each other and no need to feel like an outsider we are not clicky.
Good to make friends with the rentacop ....
See you all for another late nite of were the fuck are we???

#1,547 ·
Other than sending it in to collett I have not. Maybe with yours fully charged. ??? If not I will send it in with the 2 used ones I got off Ebay and make sure there all working so 2 more riders will be able to com with us. Ya Mike see you at Joe's hopfuly 9 sharp with a quick coffee and off to meet Brad and he will only be out with us for a short bit as he is off to the interior early sat morn. So see you all later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.