BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Looking to do a "semi-civilized" S/M run. . .

299K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  bandito 
#1 · (Edited)
Well well well, the time has come to do a good street s/m ride. All in favour please post your availability for days/evenings during this weekend. For all of you that have been out before, we were thinking about the fun times we've had @ our previous stave falls track (what else do you call that) and could very well end up there again but with that said watch every bubble head west of Mission be out waiting :rtfm anyhow, I'm up for some night parkade action as well so let us know wazup. :thumbup

#10 ·
Sliver said:
someone lend me a plated bike! you have no idea how much i could use a bit of a ride with you folks right now.

come and get it ! brand new 208 GP on it this friday a hundred and seventy five buck's......for tires......now thats RETARDED !

#13 ·
Sliver said:
someone lend me a plated bike! you have no idea how much i could use a bit of a ride with you folks right now.

Get your b/f Bill to lend you a "repairman" or a "dealer" plate and you'll be IN...

As far as times, people dont be shy, post some shite up and we all can see who can or who cant go, that simple...
:thumbup

#14 ·
I could use a street rip... why don't we split the dif (night and day) and go for some time around 7:00 or 8:00pm. The forcast is calling for showers tonight though. We could meet at 5th Gear (and rub in the fact that bill has'nt got his shit together on plating his bikes yet). Seth and myself were thinking about putting together an Annassis route that would start at Bill's shop, to bad we have'nt laid anything out yet.

#16 ·
Wow.. seems like everyone kinda disapeared. It doesn't look like rain... guys... hello... oh well. I am going down to my bike to throw on some new turn signals, and then I was going to head over to Bill's shop. Doesn't sound like he will be there, but you never know with Billy. I will probably be there for around 7:30 or 8:00ish. If no one shows I will just scope out Annassis and see what kind of fun loop I can assemble for the future. See ya if I see ya...

#23 ·
I have a loop set up for a possible chapter issue.

We have to see when and who is available for a crazy loop session. Some of you have been on it with me in the past, like Kev and his cousin but it was a good two years ago and we have made lots of new super retarded friends :drinkbeer so let's get it on. Daytime prefered as the bends are tight :evilgrin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.