Denied and "Locked" up at the border - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied and "Locked" up at the border

That new bike smell Array mondocycle's Avatar
    Bike
    Multi
    "ALSO, when i was in there i kept throwing wet toilet paper up at the camera to block the view. They got so mad, they FORGOT to heat up my pizza pops!!! Also, because they made me wait 23 hours, i flooded the toilet a few times to piss them off!!** Had to do something!!!! "

They should have cleaned the camera case with your shirt and then used it to dam the water from coming out of your cell.
    BTW You sound like a stupid heatbag who got what he deserved.
    Log off and ride.
    Acta Virum Probant

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    ZX6R street, SV 650 Race
    Quote Originally Posted by mondocycle View Post
    They should have cleaned the camera case with your shirt and then used it to dam the water from coming out of your cell.
    BTW You sound like a stupid heatbag who got what he deserved.
    Agreed! Newb, you sound like a braindead punk kid who thinks he's tough shit. They taught you a lesson (although I doubt you learned it). If you think you had a tough time getting into the US before, just try to go across now.
    WMRC #12
    WMRC Treasurer 2006 - 2008
    WMRC President 2008 - 2010

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Wow... that's so hot! I love a man who knows how to plug up the toilet.
    Best comeback for the year 2007 !!!!

Buddy you better learn to respect authority , it will get you a lot farther in life than jamming your head in a toilet.

Takin it like a $10 Whore Array newbster_rider's Avatar
    Bike
    750Bitches!!
    What are you gonna do for 23 hrs? Jerk off? Whistle? Count the Bricks?! After they were taunting me and threatning me with physical force for asking for a lawer!? I was angry and f***en hungry! Then I have to get hauled away (in my boxers!) just to get a photo? Then get put back with leg shackles! I was treated badly and yes i resorted to that behavior! I was cool and calm for the first 12hrs untill i started getting harrassed! NONE OF YOU WERE THERE!

And I just talked to my lawyer today, I AM pressing charges and going to court over this! Ive already talk to Amnesty International and will be getting their support as well. I appreciate your interest and experience in these matters, but yes I was a criminal at one point but im not that person anymore. I wouldnt want ANY OF YOU GUYS to ever be treated like that.

license to chill Array frontside5's Avatar
    Bike
    R6, F4 stunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Panama, eh? Now there's a country with some nasty looking border guards, especially if you're crossing in the Darien. Mind you there, they're probably your best friends.

We really have nothing to complain about.

How bout Israeli Customs, they have some intensity.
    As bad as the crap in this thread is, and I've had my share while on a bike, I'm old enough to have experienced Checkpoint Charlie in it's prime. Now that was nasty. The interrogation rooms were vintage communist green on both sides, run by people who looked like they had "random beatings" as just another item on their daily to-do list. My favourite memory: luggage completely unpacked, standing against the wall in my shorts to watch my family's food being tossed around the room; and pops had a Heinz ketchup bottle so they poured it out onto the desk to see what was inside. And this was to another German! Americans must've gotten the glove for sure.

After that stuff, at our border I've learned to just look at the ground and pull down my pants with the small comfort that here the dicks are a little bit smaller and usually don't go as far.

Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear View Post
    Buddy you better learn to respect authority.
    So true...

Quote Originally Posted by newbster_rider View Post
    What are you gonna do for 23 hrs? Jerk off?
    Is this question specifically directed at J_Scott?

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    Meh. Typical border story. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to border guards.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

groundhog - wrong again! Array CBRRR's Avatar
    Bike
    nyn fiddy fo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylo604 View Post
    I once was crossing the border to go to Bellis Fair, and one of my friends had a picture of Osama Bin Laden cut and taped perfectly over his passport picture.

He gave a tiny smile and said "be on your way". He could have ripped me a new hole but didn't.

So yeah... there's nice ones out there.
    that's hilarious
    and your passport had laden's #2 guy picture on it?

Registered User Array 105mmgunner's Avatar
    Bike
    2006 GSXR - Still love her!!
    What are you gonna do for 23 hrs? Jerk off? Whistle? Count the Bricks?! After they were taunting me and threatning me with physical force for asking for a lawer!? I was angry and f***en hungry! Then I have to get hauled away (in my boxers!) just to get a photo? Then get put back with leg shackles! I was treated badly and yes i resorted to that behavior! I was cool and calm for the first 12hrs untill i started getting harrassed! NONE OF YOU WERE THERE!

And I just talked to my lawyer today, I AM pressing charges and going to court over this! Ive already talk to Amnesty International and will be getting their support as well. I appreciate your interest and experience in these matters, but yes I was a criminal at one point but im not that person anymore. I wouldnt want ANY OF YOU GUYS to ever be treated like that.
    Amnesty gets involved with stuff like this with peeps like you????? DAM.

I just stopped contributing money to that cause, I dont think I will ever give them anything ever again either. You ever contribute to them? Somehow I doubt it.

That new bike smell Array mondocycle's Avatar
    Bike
    Multi
    "I was treated badly and yes i resorted to that behavior! I was cool and calm for the first 12hrs untill i started getting harrassed! NONE OF YOU WERE THERE!"

I gotta respond to this one. I wasn't there but I bet:

1. If you had handcuffs on at any point you slid them from behind your back to the front even after repeated warnings.
    2.You spit on the camera.
    3.You tried to piss under the door.
    4.You yelled like a moron until your throat got sore.
    5.You booted the door until your shoes got taken away.(Mule kicks hurt your feet less, but that won't help you now)
    6.If someone tried to explain things you wouldn't listen and would talk over them.
    7.You demanded to talk to a lawyer and then farted around and didn't make the call when given access to a telephone.
    8.You were never "cool and calm" but you were abusive and hostile at every contact.
    The term "bubblegum thief" fits you to a T. I'm at least 4 for 8 on these guesses, be honest....
    Bonus question: How many badges did you threaten to have?
    Log off and ride.
    Acta Virum Probant

Old Dirty Bastard Array masonjarz's Avatar
    Bike
    Looking for the next one
    [QUOTE=newbster_rider;968952]

And I just talked to my lawyer today, I AM pressing charges and going to court over this! Ive already talk to Amnesty International and will be getting their support as well.

It sounds like it was worse than Guantanamo Bay!

I hope you, your lawyer and your chums at Amnesty really take it to those fascist bastards.

Fight the power!!!
    Last edited by masonjarz; 03-21-2007 at 07:50 PM.

Bike
    ZX10Rawr & lots of small bikes
    Went down to the US to get gas today (Saved $14 ) no problems eitherway. I get a little edgy going down in my car but so far so good. I am going to get a Nexus Pass, it will pay for itself in 4 fillups.

I have never given attitude to the deserving border guards but they hold the rubber gloves so I am ok with kissing a little ass to get through there without hassell. Acting cool and calm is almost any situation will help you get through. Acting like a spoiled child will get you nowhere.

Registered User Array Commuter Boy's Avatar
    Bike
    Suzuki Bandit
    You're so fucked if you do that. You left your country, and even American citizens have zero rights at Customs now that the Patriot Act is in force. Heck, they can haul their own citizens off the street now and hold them indefinitely without charges.

Even on the Canadian side you only have the Geneva Convention rights, and one other: if you don't like being stripsearched by an officer of a given gender, you can request one of the opposite gender be present. That's it.

Try and start a lawsuit and you're never leaving Canada again for the rest of your life.

You really should get it through your head: you didn't get beaten, you were lucky to get out of there in 23 hours, and you didn't have your vehicle seized.

There's no one for you to press charges against, it's the US government, and I'll guarantee you that anything INS has done will be declared in the interest in their national security, and therefore can't be questioned.

But, any lawyer worth his shingle will take a couple grand of your money to go "fight" it for you. Don't be a sucker, or at least make the lawyer do it on 100% contingency. Then see if he's willing to take your case.

Bike
    Fast and Shiny
    You guys are hilarious. If you want polite and helpful go to the Tim Horton's drive-thru.
    If our borders and airports were secured by polite and friendly people I would have a serious concern for our safety.