BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL.....just kiddin, I'm the last one to talk of course :evilgrin

Still, 1 mos anniversary and in those 30 days, you've run up 638 posts......20/day average.....holy shit, that's double my sickness, but hey, who's countin?

·
Katani Kalan
906 Posts
Lol I was thinking the same thing over ten days ago haha. You better pick up the pace Chia or she's gonna catch ya. Keep em coming Hols :thewave.

·
Bad Motherfucker
2,457 Posts
She is from Aus.... only 2 things come from Aus.... Post Whore's and Kangaroo's... and I don't see a pouch

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
So many post and yet not a single one that i can recall where shes being a troll or spewing bs.

There are a lot who can learn from her. A real asset to this forum and a great person to talk to. Hols FTW!!

·
Super Moderator
23,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So many post and yet not a single one that i can recall where shes being a troll or spewing bs.

There are a lot who can learn from her. A real asset to this forum and a great person to talk to. Hols FTW!!
Kind words, and true from what I've seen......but it's time, not posts, that tend to jade us......I giver her 60 days......haha

·
Registered
18,876 Posts
Speaking of post whores, I just rocked into 4th position I see... and will be passing for 3rd in no time... leaving only Saturnin and Chia in my sights.

I think Chia has a modded post count that adds 2 for each post though. He can't have posted that much.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Chia is nervous. Very nervous.

·
can't decide
1,149 Posts
Hahaha my very own thread, all for me!

rainbowMeme.PNG

I think it's easier for me, seeming as I am only working 2 or 3 days a week! And as my days off are Mon-Thurs or Mon-Fri, generally a lot of that time is spent at home, cause friends aren't available, and I do all of my food shopping on one day rather than each day. I do have a semi busy week this week though! Well, very busy. Lots of phone calls, appointments in the city, appointment with the bank, got to see the roads and traffic people, got to pay some tolls, got dinners and lunches with friends... but don't worry - I should still have time to post :p

BROSKI, very kind words thanks... I feel like I'm reading my obituary HAHAHAHA... seriously, you read all of my posts? There's a lot of tongue in cheek BS ones :D

CHIA - 60 days... you might be right ;)

·
Bad Motherfucker
2,457 Posts

Wow... can You even read??... have You even look at the "rate the avatar above You" thread??...

·
can't decide
1,149 Posts
Wow... can You even read??... have You even look at the "rate the avatar above You" thread??...
Haha yup exactly what I was thinking :D I enjoy our BS posts :p

Why do you put the word "you" in proper case?

·
can't decide
1,149 Posts
Pensé que fue la misma persona.
I've spoken to BROSKI on Skype - we're definitely not the same person, unless I am schizophrenic, and talking to my multiple friends in my head... uh oh.

SHUT UP HOLLY!

No, Theodore, I will no be quiet! I am not schizo!

Holly, just leave it. You're fine. You're not crazy, or schizo. No one is calling you that.

Thanks Theodore.

·
570 Posts
Ha! Funny thing is that I was banned...twice because someone thought I was a duplicate account & trying to stir up some shit. I really can't wait to meet more of you to show you I am not an extension of someone else LOL!

As far as I'm concerned, Hols seems like a great girl who's going to be moving to a brand new country where she knows NO ONE personally & is being proactive in trying to make some new friends.

Hols, I think you're brave for doing that & wish you nothing but the best. We are looking forward to meeting you!

K, enough from me...I'm attempting to make some Hungarian Cucumber salad & into the NZ Sauv Blanc...cheers!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts