1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Kawi=Junk :laughing

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
For the averge rider it is only personal preference and about cosmetics.
They are close to the same performance wise.

S

·
0 Posts
if you're asking which one will look better in the ditch than i'd go with the kawi cuz the broken green plastic will blend in with nature.

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
From my limited experience: if you want a silk smooth ride and incredible handling and cornering stability, go for the Honda. If you want a more raw feeling then I'd say Kawi.

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
888 said:
The 600RR is a little more comfy than the 636.
Just a little, not too much.
I'm calling BS on that! I've ridden both and the seat on the RR is terrible IMHO.

We all know that kawi's are preferred by almost everyone anyway but if you want to compare power, the 636 is definitely a stronger bike. Stock I’d say the 636 is stiffer boarding on too stiff and Honda will be smoother reving but some like the raw feeling of the kawi.

Cosmetically the only real BIG differences are the RR has an undertail exhaust and the 636 has a side can. Of course the undertails are all dieing off now anyway. Try them both and pick the one you enjoy the most.

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
ok, I'l be honest (but still biased)...the 600RR is a nice bike, but its very common. (unless its a unique color like Tonys Blue one...haha) The Kawis look awsome, and are definately a wheelie machine. The truth is, Kawis arent really junk. I am in the 2nd season with my Kawi, and have had no problems with it what so ever. I have had a friend that has ridden Kawis his whole life, none with any major problems. I personally have never ridden a 636, but I do have a few close friends that have...and apparently they are superb!

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
I can say from personal experience that the RR is a wheelie machine too. Just come on a ride with me. :evilgrin :evilgrin :rockon

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'd say the Kawi is nicer for various reasons one being that its a Kawi and Kawi -does-not= junk. But really their probably both awsome except rr's are very common... but if you want to race a 636 your out of the class. Pick the one you like I think the new 636's look great.

·
Woof?
1,011 Posts
dothedr3w said:
can the rr's powerwheelie? not that im gonna try right away i just wanna know
yes they can, and just by asking that question we all know your gunna try, or you wouldn't have asked.

·
Whach u talkn bout Willis
1,646 Posts
I have a 636 and love it. I tried my friends RR a few times and i did not like the cramped feeling of it, im 6 2" and my kawi feels liek there is more room, the RR feels compact. Also i like the power of the kawi, and i think the 03 636 looks BAD ASS, looks so mean, but i think its a you love it or hate it look and i love it.:rockon

GO KAWI :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts